SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:This is in fact what Rachel has had to deal with from her cast, and she gets called out when she claps back. Jmo.

I think demario is a big man child but with this one, Rachel started it.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Kristina posted a story on her IG captioned "living my best life" with what I assume the posse cheering behind her.
And, so far, Matt, Will, Lacey, Kenny, and Taylor have liked it, and Dean has made a comment.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:28 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:This is in fact what Rachel has had to deal with from her cast, and she gets called out when she claps back. Jmo.

It didn't deserve that response, not after Rachel has defended Demario, and he was the one trying to call her out on 'liking white men'. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Whew. The longer Rachel stays quiet... And we know she's seen that, the more concerned I get about what kind of response this is going to be. Oh, dear. OH, DEAR.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:33 pm

@Rachelsseason so I guess it's the whole squad & posse vs Rachel. This is good for Rachel in the long run, the faster they're over, the better. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:33 pm

It's almost like Rachel can't say anything. Now I don't agree with all the shade throwing on SM usually. However Demario has been coming for Rachel for awhile now, and quite frankly I don't understand why the squad is so buddy with him unless there unloyal like she implied.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:40 pm

I do wanna say though, this is the one time I want Bryan to come out and defend rachel. In a classy way though, none of that tit for tat game. After that, both of them can go and be hella successful outside the franchise, which would be the best clapback

Last edited by FashionLover on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:40 pm

jalkire wrote:It's almost like Rachel can't say anything. Now I don't agree with all the shade throwing on SM usually. However Demario has been coming for Rachel for awhile now, and quite frankly I don't understand why the squad is so buddy with him unless there unloyal like she implied.

Yeah, Demario gave a whole interview where he dragged Rachel for loving white men. And then this dragging, and her 'friends' are liking his post and hanging  with him.

Rachel just to sit quiet and let everyone, even people she was supposed to be friends with, drag her. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

FashionLover wrote:

How did Rachel start this with DeMario? She posted a vague tweet mentioning no names. I doubt it's anything to do with him either. But he chose to pick on her. Instead of just saying he found great friendships on BIP, he added the nasty part attacking her and her relationship. IMO, if Rachel claps back, he definitely started it and deserved it.

I don't want Bryan to be involved in the SM games and wars. I think he's above that.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

@FashionLover he has been too mute IMO -maybe he's rubbing her back behind the scenes but she's taking all the bullets and I hate it for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

@Cocoasneeze this is a bunch of do-nothings reality stars constantly partying and obsessing with posting, liking, and commenting on SM. That's their life. And, even if one leaves Rachel, and by extension Bryan out of it, does one really think that these friendships are ones that will last the test of time?
I don't know the dynamics of the squad, but if Rachel thought "lifelong" lurked somewhere in those relationships, she was sorely mistaken.
And, to end my two cents (which us now becoming a tirade), I am impressed EVERYDAY at how Bryan rises above it all - while filming, between filming and 7 August, and since that evening.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Why is Demario so hell bent on Rachel yet at the same time buddy buddy with Corrine, who called herself a victim knowing full well people we going to think when she said that... JMO but it's biterness all around and they just need to stop.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh