SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Aria wrote:Oh, yeah, I'm not a fan of Rachel's myspace type of vague "guess what I'm saying!" tweets either. I just think that's she's just emotional and impulsive, whereas Demario is actually a full-on a**hole who is trying to trigger her for attention. I just hope that Rachel doesn't respond because that's exactly what he wants right now. JMO.

I agree all DeMario wants to continue to get Rachel's attention so she will respond and he can get another few minutes in the spotlight. She should just move on and not give him the satisfaction. DeMario is pathetic...I'll be glad when I don't need to see or hear him. Rolling Eyes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Well damn laugh out loud. Awaiting Rachel's inevitable clapback.

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:58 pm

lleyki wrote:
adf23 wrote:In regard to Rachel's tweet about loyalty.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjHSUYgYaF/?taken-at=351538061848710

I know many will disagree but I find Demario particularly nasty towards Rachel when he's the one who came on her season with some hookup waiting in the wings. Yes she made a shady vague tweet but she mentioned no one and gave no specifics. He takes his response to insulting her relationship and hitting below the belt as much as possible. He just seems spiteful and really hateful towards her like she's somehow wronged him. Meanwhile he has no problems  publicly hugging on the white girl who was part of the narrative that temporarily labelled him, a black man, a predator/rapist. Just no words. I'm officially over these people and hope to have them disappear into obscurity. I like Rachel and Bryan together and will continue to root for them but I'll stick to their social media. I'm officially over Bachelor Nation.

My sentiments exactly.
This man is poison to those around him, including himself. I can't cut him slack anymore. No excuses.
The guys on Rachel's season and gulls (they sure ain't gals) on Nick's deserve each other. Imagine if they were isolated or abandoned somewhere and out of food and water. I hesitate to guess which would cannabalize the other first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:05 pm

I know I'm asking too much that Rachel not respond to that, but I really wish she wouldn't. He's begging for attention from her and he wants the press that will get him. She's impulsive, emotional, and sensitive, but I don't think it's ever her intent to truly bully, like what Demario is doing.

There's a distinct difference between that and anything Rachel has ever said or done about him, and what he just did there. She even defended that fool when she was doing Espy's press and the media kept trying to get her to drag him.

Does anyone know how many members of the squad have liked that post? I don't follow them. I'd find that interesting info.

Waiting for people to get unfollowed, too.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 pm

ha! he deleted it! guess he didn't like the comments he was getting laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Demario is just so thirsty to me, and I find most of squad is too so there friendship isn't surprising. Rachel is to old and accomplished for SM antics, I just to don't understand, it's like girl call whoever this person is that you have a problem with and get off SM. I really like Rachel so I choose to ignore this annoying aspect of her personality and I wil say in her defense she only goes off after she was done wrong. I am biased though I do find Bryan more mature out of the two so I prefer him out of this couple, if anything goes down I'll probably blame Rachel because she can be annoying, and immature.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Will liked the post tho  Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 60 1f633 ETA: Actually a number of the guys did :nervous

via GIPHY

Last edited by FashionLover on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:19 pm

He didn't delete it.

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I know many will disagree but I find Demario particularly nasty towards Rachel when he's the one who came on her season with some hookup waiting in the wings. Yes she made a shady vague tweet but she mentioned no one and gave no specifics. He takes his response to insulting her relationship and hitting below the belt as much as possible. He just seems spiteful and really hateful towards her like she's somehow wronged him. Meanwhile he has no problems  publicly hugging on the white girl who was part of the narrative that temporarily labelled him, a black man, a predator/rapist. Just no words. I'm officially over these people and hope to have them disappear into obscurity. I like Rachel and Bryan together and will continue to root for them but I'll stick to their social media. I'm officially over Bachelor Nation.

He also went above and beyond to defend the man that called supporters of the BLM thugs and said that the NAACP were equivalent to the KKK; in fact, he called him one of the best people he knew. I honestly feel bad for the guy, because I think he's just an idiot who genuinely believes that these people are truly his friends and didn't just take his side because that was their road to getting back to BIP and being on TV. He's going to realize soon enough that Rachel's words are 1000% true. IMO.
Sorry, I don't feel bad for him and I don't think he's that much of an idiot. Even if he is one, an idiot can still an censored. That caption is unnecessarily nasty. Rachel will correct people and clap back on SM but she is never outright nasty like that comment. I'm disgusted someone like Demario even has a shred of relevancy. I hope Rachel drops the dead weight of her squad real fast. She's too old to put up with their BS anyway. Rach girl, learn your lesson and only associate with people worth your time. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm

lleyki wrote:

What a nasty individual. He reads his comments, and he got read, and told how Rachel in fact supported him etc. I have no words for him and his little posse. And this 'man' was asking the first AA Bachelorette to build him and the other AA men up, and what does he do? He drags her lower and lower. Disgusting. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm

sfrank wrote:ha! he deleted it! guess he didn't like the comments he was getting laugh out loud
It's not deleted.

@FashionLover I saw that. Lulz. Now, are all of the likes endorsements, or do people want to follow the popcorn situation, or do they agree with parts of his sentiment but not all? Like, someone give me a handbook, I don't know how to categorize it all. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:23 pm

This is in fact what Rachel has had to deal with from her cast, and she gets called out when she claps back. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh