SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 am

Sprite wrote:
teambigrach wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I guess it all depends on your point of view. Nick got 4 seasons of hate and Rachel and her squad continued it after the season. Not nice particularly as it was him picking them that enabled Rachel to get her gig and Alexis all of her opportunities. What goes around, comes around.

They had only been on one season of nick's bach gig. If he got 4 seasons of hate it was before he knew/met them and due to his own thirst for the spotlight and remaining on the shows. Them slightly making fun of him just cannot be compared to hateful degrading racial slurs that both bryan and rachel (especially rachel) have received.

It doesn't matter that they were on only one season or why Nick was on four. You wrote that nothing compared to what Bryan and Rachel have experienced this season and I simply compared it to the four that he has been on where he experienced plenty of hate and still does. Obviously, Rachel and Bryan got hate for different things. Apples and oranges, but still plenty of hate. Either way, lets not get this thread off topic...Rachel and Bryan. It always interests me how people handle adversity...it shows so much about them.

Nope still disagree with you, not apples and oranges, ask anyone from the franchise and they will tell you the hate that rachel and bryan got this season was crazy intense and for no obvious reason. You can try to rationalise it but they can't be compared. at all.
Jmo.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:42 am

Bryan doesn't follow Jasmine either - did he ever? I think it's about Matt! Bryan and Matt are super close and Jaz is totally the petty type to say she can't be friends with him if he's friends with Matt, IMO. Hence the unfollow of just him. Rachel and Jaz still follow each other.

That said, I for one never saw the appeal for Rach of the squad and arent mad over its potential destruction for a second. It was time for her to leave it behind anyway...she's too good for that kind of superficial floater lifestyle, IMO. Big Rach got big plans. She should say girl-bye and keep it coming!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:20 am

@sfrank I'm right there with you. I think it's time for Rachel to leave her superficial friendships with the squad in the past. They have absolutely nothing going for themselves except trying to be reality stars, I just feel like Rachel has other legit options for her life.  

This need to try to continually paint Bryan as some calculating person is ridiculous. There is no evidence that he is, and he hasn't done anything any different from past cast members. I'm just not getting it he barely post on SM, and when he does it's of him with Rachel at events or with family; he has a couple of pics of himself sprinkled in and that's it. He's not all over SM liking shady comments, he's not tweeting vague teeets, he's simply minding his own business. Can somebody explain to me how that equals calculating?

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:22 am

jalkire wrote:@sfrank I'm right there with you. I think it's time for Rachel to leave her superficial friendships with the squad in the past. They have absolutely nothing going for themselves except trying to be reality stars, I just feel like Rachel has other legit options for her life.  

This need to try to continually paint Bryan as some calculating person is ridiculous. There is no evidence that he is, and he hasn't done anything any different from past cast members. I'm just not getting it he barely post on SM, and when he does it's of him with Rachel at events or with family; he has a couple of pics of himself sprinkled in and that's it. He's not all over SM liking shady comments, he's not tweeting vague teeets, he's simply minding his own business. Can somebody explain to me how that equals calculating?

:Thanktwo Good Post I agree 100% with your entire post.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:33 am

sfrank wrote:Bryan doesn't follow Jasmine either - did he ever? I think it's about Matt! Bryan and Matt are super close and Jaz is totally the petty type to say she can't be friends with him if he's friends with Matt, IMO. Hence the unfollow of just him. Rachel and Jaz still follow each other.

That said, I for one never saw the appeal for Rach of the squad and arent mad over its potential destruction for a second. It was time for her to leave it behind anyway...she's too good for that kind of superficial floater lifestyle, IMO. Big Rach got big plans. She should say girl-bye and keep it coming!

But Jasmine is still following Matt.

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 am

@adf23 Really? ooh the plot thickens laugh out loud I really wish someone would just spill the tea, hopefully its just a matter of time since none of the squad (except alexis, astrid, kristina and some others) or the bro hos can really keep their mouths shut.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 am

About her squad.. I don't follow them, but IMO, Astrid seems pretty classy. She helped out at and supports a camp for children with life threatening illnesses which Vanessa was there too and even commented nicely on V's IG. Whitney seems ok too, imo. I can't stand Alexis, but she seems to be pretty supportive of RnB. Jasmine and Danielle L, cmiiw, are not even in the original squad.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:46 am

Mods, please let me know if I'm off topic in posting this here, I'm not trying to violate your request that the convo be moved to another thread, but I think this is the appropriate thread.

Yesterday, some of us had the conversation about if some of the people who were liking the post were endorsing the sentiment about Rachel and Rachel and Bryan, etc.

Well, I went to my search on IG and that post was one of the promoted posts and so I just happened to click on it and the comment that was visible when I clicked? I happened across Diggy's comment in the post. Apparently, the vibe I get from his comment? Everyone is getting mass vitriol who got near that post, and he got called out? Idk, because like I said, I didn't wade through those comments, but anyway, he said this: "Definitely didn't think I was co-signing anything meant towards anyone, but I definitely see how it could be misconstrued that way. We did help him him thru a tough part of his life, and just showing some love. Have a good one!" So, he is saying pretty plainly, he wasn't going after Rachel or Rachel and Bryan, but he was saying he agreed they helped him. So, as far as the roseboys go? He may not have been trying to pile on Rachel there, but again, who knows. So messy.

That's why trying to read some of these likes and motivations are difficult.

And good catch about Jasmine still following Matt, but not Bryan.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:07 pm

@likeashipblown Thanks for all that. It certainly clarifies some of the meanings of the "likes".

They should have 50% like buttons on IG. Suspect If you like a post then IMO you're liking it all. If you're only reading the first couple of lines and like the post, then that's on the reader for not reading the whole post. I would never like a post that has partial comments that I don't agree with.

CMIIW so far we have not heard any type of response from Rachel other than the countless IG stories from both Rachel and Bryan, capturing the fun they've had the last couple of days which clearly indicates to me how much in love they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Possible explanation: Obviously, I have no first hand knowledge but, when Matt appeared with Jaz on Tuesday (live I think?), it appeared Matt was about to say something Jaz would have found hopeful before Chris cut him off saying something like "you're out and when you're out of the crazy, you don't go back in". Jasmine, in full desperado mode may have reached out to Bryan for help if Matt wouldn't answer. I think we all know our boy Bryan would have said No and perhaps, a bit more good advice...? Jaz doesn't like the word no and she could easily be infuriated by even the nicest version of: forget about Matt. If he wanted you, he'd come for you. 
All JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : jmo)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:47 pm

That's one of the reasons I don't care about "likes" on SM. Sometimes I like something because of what they said and not the hashtags or maybe I just love the pic. Sometimes I'll take away my like if I think it could be interpreted in a bad way but other times I can't be bothered. Luckily for me, nobody would be worrying about my likes.

I don't know if Jasmine not following Bryan has to mean anything. She doesn't seem to be a subtle person so if she's feeling something, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm

That post Demario posted wasn't a novel, it was one paragraph. IMHO anyone liking it and not bothering to read that one full paragraph deserves to get called out. I'm thinking some people didn't really care that Demario was dragging Rachel, but then backtracked when they got called out. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh