SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:21 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://twitter.com/therachlindsay/status/905274481207386112
Okay, can I just say, you scared me. Lol. I thought this was her maybe clapping back at DeMario and I was so unnerved about what fresh you-know-what she might have leveled. Whew. WHEW. Here we go. And I'm good again.

Throwing Kristina love. Aww. She loves Kristina. She threw Kristina love and support when this whole thing started before we even got to see it play out all the way and this is just full-circle now. And Kristina responded with an "I love you," back. So, like we've all said. Kristina and Rachel? Love fest continues. Support is strong right there.

It's increasingly obvious where the breakdown here is, imo.

Meanwhile... Jasmine got roasted by people for days after last week's episode aired, including people in Rachel's comments saying she needed to talk to her friend and Rachel never threw a public show of support when the week prior she threw Jasmine love after the episode. It's just... Interesting to note.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:36 am

So, Rachel hasn't tweeted or posted anything about the squad issue any more? It's just RS giving his take, but somehow that's Rachel's fault? It looks like we won't know what went down, and I'm taking RS's account with gos, because Imo it sounds like he's still getting his one sided info from Raven. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 am

@likeashipblown ugh, sorry to rattle your heart! I cannot, for the life of me, embed a tweet.
As for Rachel's passive stance, I blame Bryan - haha, but jokes aside, her comment on his last IG post saying "you make me better" underscores a lot of what you have said (written) on this board and their respective fan forum. SM can be a beast, but knowing how to navigate it well can also be an unimaginable asset. It's a learning curve, but everyday, I feel a little more assured that Rachel is getting there. (also, unbeknownst to no one, I am a tad biased)

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 am

Just curious, who un-liked Demario's post?
From what I read here, Eric, Kenny and Matt?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am

sdmom wrote:Just curious, who un-liked Demario's post?
From what I read here, Eric, Kenny and Matt?

Only Matt. All other likes are still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 am

Makes sense. Matt is a true friend and independent thinker. Eric and Kenny are two of my least favorites, so no loss.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 am

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1010

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

Is that the same Marcus who got his bip fame from a fake marriage that ended and whined about it to about 3 different publications giving interviews and everything? Good for that person calling him out, too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 am

Yup that's the same Marcus.

Once Rachel realizes that the other noise doesn't matter, IMO she'll be able to ignore it all and really enjoy what she has.

I would think that's always been part of her nature. To respond, to be aggressive with her actions, perhaps to appear tough. I agree everyone should stick up for themselves, but there are times with these formers that I think they should pick and choose when. Celebrities are not constantly on SM fighting battles with the media. Leave it alone, move on, live your life, why focus on the negative or words that someone who has no impact on you says about you!

It's easier not to care about those types of people. I think once she learns that, she'll be just fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

Rachel/Bryan will be focused now on Irma's path. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

I think that Rachel is slowly but surely letting (parts of) the squad go. Corinne,Raven,Jasmine and Alexis. These four are girls who "say it as it is" meaning that if something bothers them they are gonna let you know in either a serious or a very sarcastic and snarky way. They seem like girls you can have Petty banter with and hang out with and imo Rachel likes that. Petty banter is fine with me but imo these four are way too childish for Rachel to have petty banter with and/or hang out with. That being said i think Rachel is coming to terms that she has to grow up. My guess is that she missed being so young and wild and free and imo these girls bring that excitement back in a way. Imo she is realizing that these girls don't have the same level of maturity she does and that it can cause problems, like it did. I don't count kristina, astrid and whitney because i do think they are really nice and mature enough and not necessarily famehos out for fame

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Alexis isn't going anywhere (unfortunately). Rachel loves her some Alexis, plus she made it clear that the tweet wasn't about her. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh