SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I think it's Raven too.

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 pm

But give her (or Bryan) some credit, she's stayed quiet since Demario's IG. Like he so wisely posted, #stayfocused, #nothingelsematters. I hope she will continue to ignore the negativity. There's so much going on for her now.
IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Wouldn't it probably be about Jasmine, since Jasmine randomly unfollowed Bryan? It might be both Raven and Jasmine, since they've become BFFs since BIP. I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with sh*t-talking Bryan. Most of these girls aren't trustworthy. It was a stupid childish tweet from her, but I get feeling betrayed and used and having a moment of weakness. I feel like the Bachelor world rewards immaturity and drama, so everyone just regresses in maturity the more they're in this world. Hopefully, Rachel gets out asap. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Is she truly 32 years of age? Human earth years or dog years or what?

Since Nick's season, seeing her hang out with her squad full of wannabe and her normal SM behaviour, IMO, her mindset is probably about 17.
Only want to hang out with the cool kids, want to be recognized, want to stay in the spotlight for however long.

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:43 pm

There's no age limit for feeling wronged, she is entitled to her feelings. Now what she shouldn't have done was send out that vague tweet I agree with RS with that just call whoever you have a problem with and hash it out. All these social media games are unnecessary.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is she truly 32 years of age? Human earth years or dog years or what?

Since Nick's season, seeing her hang out with her squad full of wannabe and her normal SM behaviour, IMO, her mindset is probably about 17.
Only want to hang out with the cool kids, want to be recognized, want to stay in the spotlight for however long.

Since her finale, she only hang out with the squat at their engagement party and one BIP watch party in Dallas, that's it.
I agree she is petty at times, and has some maturing to do, but I also think she has done other great things. She volunteered her time and help raised money for various charities. That's admirable, imo.
I really think she's moved away from the bach nation, gradually, and onto ESPN and other stuff, we shall see. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:01 am

I'm giving Rachel and Bryan both credit for the past few days, tbh. He can strongly urge her to stay focused and rise above and all else, but he can't force her to do so. She doesn't have to take his counsel. At all. She is on this-- at least for now. And she seemed to give him credit, imo, for her not making this worse by saying "you make me better," when she thanked him the other night. So props.

Good on him getting and staying in her ear and helping her see what's best for her here is to stay focused and forget the rest. Good on her listening, because I'm sure it's not easy, first-learned responses and impulses typically aren't the easiest to curb in small windows of time especially, because honestly, she's just sensitive and impulsive, at times, when she feels truly wronged or played.

I mean, maybe it's just me, but I feel like she seems to have the same major triggers and she ignores everything else-- don't come for her on race issues, don't come for the people she loves the most (Bryan, basically), don't make her feel personally bad from a standpoint that she feels truly manipulated/wronged/played/betrayed. Other than that? Carry on. You can do your worst on everything else, throw racial slurs, come for her looks, sl*t shame her, come for her intelligence, talk about whatever, and she seems to basically ignore it. But those first three areas? Y I K E S. Just...  So impulsively sensitive.

And she's entitled to feel hurt and betrayed, which I'm getting the vibe is what stirred this whole debacle, but when she reacts the way she does, she winds up pouring gasoline on the fire, and I don't think she anticipates what will follow her reaction, especially with her platform being as big as it is, and especially with the fact that she's dealing with real life trolls and thirst buckets itching for a fight or drama to keep their name in the press. My hope is that she's quickly seeing the wisdom in just... not. And until she fully reaches that place, well, may Bryan continue to be like, "Oop. Remember?!?!?!??! We're rising above. Staying focused. Let's not light these people on fire today. Why would we? What do they even have going for them? Why do we care about them. They aren't worth our time. Let's keep it moving. YAY!" Lol.

Because Rachel really is busy being awesome. From the nine million charitable efforts she's in to, to having kept her day job, to volunteering her day job services for free, to what will be multiple stints on ESPN networks as of Friday... What is a squad?! Who is a DeMario? WHY DO WE CARE? Gurl, you're slaying.

And while I hope every day this is the beginning of the end for her and the squad, I'm waiting for Raven and Jasmine and Rachel to all unfollow each other before I write the full coda, because these girls aren't subtle, see: Jasmine unfollowing Bryan, making it pretty obvi, imo, Jasmine has to be part of the issue related to the DeMario betrayal. Otherwise, why go out like that and unfollow Bryan? Lol.

Also see: How they all dropped Corrine when they were over her and truly done. That's what those girls seem to do when it's all the way ovah. This has been a pretty public brawl and all of them are still surprisingly hanging in there following each other. WHY? And for the most part, I don't think those girls touched DeMario's post. And they didn't pull Kenny and Eric's and whoever else who ran to unlike the post later, they just... Didn't hit like. Idk, Idk.

I want Rachel to get out, I'm thinking if the fight is with Raven and Jasmine (which we think it is) we have our best shot at her getting out, but, I haven't seen enough to think it's definitely the end, either. I don't want to play myself and get my hopes up she's left the squad in the dust, for this all to be a cruel tease. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:29 am

Rachel's tweet and Demario's response made news on alot of major websites- ET, People.com, etc etc. IMO that alone is a big reason she was right to not respond. What a mess that could have turned into. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:36 am

And that is exactly what he wanted. Complete bottom feeder.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 am

IMO RS probably doesn't know anything - do you really think he has a juicy yet inconsequential piece of gossip that would drive eyeballs to his site and not share it? Please. It's not exactly rocket science to formulate some reasonable theory on the case giving the timing of R's tweets and DM IG.

I think it's probably that Bryan made some offhand comment to one of the guys about Jasmine (possibly about the way she acted on BIP with Matt or her general "extraness") and she found out, took it as a personal affront, and got all Jasmine about it - including unfollowing him. Hence Rachel calling the friendships fickle.  

As for DM he just injected himself because he loves attention and couldnt resist knocking Rachel one more time. That said he may think twice next time because he was dragged brutually in the comments. Embarrassingly. Even his mother was left bloodied and bruised by the end. He's still trying to rehab his image and forgot himself because he got a little bit of positive press last week. JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 am

https://twitter.com/therachlindsay/status/905274481207386112

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 am

Could not agree more @adf23 and @lleyki. Exactly that. It would have been so much bigger and so much messier if she had responded.

I do get nervous because she still has the power to blow this thing up even more if she even dares to snap and tiptoe around the topic -- which is why I hope she just continues to do what she's doing. Tweeting about her charity work, posting on Insta about what she's working on, etc., YAS. Let's stick with that. Lol.

Because, there can be no doubt that those same news/media sources are all sitting back ready to write: Rachel Lindsay comments or responds to DeMario. FEUD LIVES ON AND GETS WORSE. You know they're camped waiting for her to make a move.

Don't give any of them what they want Rach.

The minute she responds... DeMario gets everything he ever wanted in media and exposure. And feels powerful on top of that. Nah, we're good on that. Thanks.

He (and others) are probably shocked that he baited her that hard and she's sitting back and not biting.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh