SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Dessler wrote:I am so surprised. All of Bryan's family, parents , friends have been so supportive and very welcoming of Rachel on SM(Instagram and FB). His cousin cried at the viewing party when they were showing the proposal. They have all been commenting "welcome to the family" and how they can't wait to meet her. It is such a stark contrast from the Lindseys
I am not surprised by this. Because Bryan's family, even with the edit on the show, did not appear snobbish at all. And they seem as well-adjusted as Bryan, with less "issues" or "baggages". I see more from Rachel's side, sadly. Rachel' sass is partly a cover for some of her insecurities, IMO. I hope for Bryan's sake, he doesn't have to jump through too many hoops for Rach.

makeover

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:55 pm

I didn't like Constance at MTP, but thought maybe pregnancy brought out the cranky. Perhaps this is why Rachel escaped to Wisconsin for law school when her alma mater has a great law school. I ran across the country to get away from my family drama for college. Maybe Rachel ran from here?

Just sad, keep your family stuff in the family. Or shade them anonymously on a discussion board like me. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

I couldn't care less who Connie wanted Rachel to pick. It's Rach's life and who she wants. Either Connie's on board or she's not. If she's not, welp, her loss. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I have two older sisters and the eldest one has always had Jealousy toward me because of success in my life. She is her "nicest" when the struggle bus comes my way. It sucks but she is the uber type A know it all first born and resents that her "baby" sister has life easier than her. IMO Constance does not like that Rachel was past tense not the pretty one and now is not only the pretty one but also the popular, well liked, engaged to a handsome successful man who adores her and will give Rachel the family/children she dearly wants. Constance is jealous flat out IMO.
If the Lindsay's want Rachel to have been with Peter after watching how he demeaned Rachel and brought out the most desperately insecure version of herself. Then if so....Rachel pack your bags and move elsewhere. I wonder where Rachel's younger sister lies in all this as she has stayed away from the cameras. Somehow I bet she is more supportive. Rachel is a grown woman she needs to follow her head and heart and claim her own happiness.
ITA that the Abasolo clan are the gracious, loving family in this crowd. I can see why Bryan has the confidence he does. And also why Rachel has the insecurities she does.
All JMO #embracehappiness
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't want to pretend like I understand the dynamics of these two families cause I know a lick about either so I'm reserving judgement. However, the Lindsey's were clear of their skepticism of the show and even rachel says that's part of where her skeptical side come from. Top it of, she ends up with the guy they appear to like the least (sloppy comment, and whatever else they pulled out on him) and who seemed to be most immersed in the process they don't even believe in (hi, mama lindsey). I think they just need to spend time with Bryan to get to know him better and hopefully soon they'll be singing kumbaya around a campfire being a happy family.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I always thought it was strange when Rachel said her older sister was "the pretty one and she was cool one." It was hardly relevant to that discussion. Now I don't know their family but Constance liking that comment hints at underlying messiness between sisters. Until Bryan does something to make it clear he is not worthy of Rachel I would smile and hope for the best. Not like blatant non-supportive content. It's like she is just waiting for Rachel to fail. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Scary thought- what if Connie is the more supportive sister?? laugh out loud Where's the littlest one? Away at boarding school laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

mercieme wrote:I remember Rachel said that her family had gone to do some research on Bryan (not sure her exact words) after his appearance on Helen and that's why they reacted the way they did with Bryan during the HTD.

IA that the family should support her decision but we have no idea what the family uncovered regarding Bryan, could be all the stuff already discussed here already. I hope the family shows up at the engagement party tomorrow though.
^^ This could explain why she looked so distant on their FD in addition to Peter being in her head. To me it felt like she wasn't her warm self comparing to the hug goodbye at MTP. What her family might have said off camera about Bryan was really weighing on her at FD IMO. It could explain why she gave Peter chances on his FD & LCD as a default no idea .( Not that I think she would have picked Peter anyway) Either way , she made the right and best choice with Bryan. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:03 pm

I definitely think that this type of sister dynamic has probably been there loooong before Rachel was the bachelorette. It's why I don't think it matters who Rach picked as I think the issue would still be there. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Scary thought- what if Connie is the more supportive sister?? laugh out loud Where's the littlest one? Away at boarding school laugh out loud

The little one lives in Atlanta, seems very low-key and does not have any social media as confirmed by Rachel.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 pm

FashionLover wrote:I don't want to pretend like I understand the dynamics of these two families cause I know a lick about either so I'm reserving judgement. However, the Lindsey's were clear of their skepticism of the show and even rachel says that's part of where her skeptical side come from. Top it of, she ends up with the guy they appear to like the least (sloppy comment, and whatever else they pulled out on him) and who seemed to be most immersed in the process they don't even believe in (hi, mama lindsey). I think they just need to spend time with Bryan to get to know him better and hopefully soon they'll be singing kumbaya around a campfire being a happy family.

I'm not even sure if it's the fact that they appear to like him the least. It could be they realized she wasn't going to go with Peter because he was not going to commit. It could be because they realized Rachel was not going to choose Eric. It could be because they knew Bryan was going to be her choice and he would commit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:Scary thought- what if Connie is the more supportive sister?? laugh out loud Where's the littlest one? Away at boarding school laugh out loud

The little one lives in Atlanta, seems very low-key and does not have any social media as confirmed by Rachel.
Thanks! She's my favorite Lindsay sister I think laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife