SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 pm

I just don't like the lack of visual support. I understand being skeptical, I understand not liking Bryan. What I don't understand is not publicly supporting her. I don't know it makes my hart hurt for her

jalkire

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:Scary thought- what if Connie is the more supportive sister?? laugh out loud Where's the littlest one? Away at boarding school laugh out loud

The little one lives in Atlanta, seems very low-key and does not have any social media as confirmed by Rachel.

Maybe that sister got away from Dallas and is living off the SM grid purposely. Perhaps it has something to do with family or perhaps not. Family is not always supportive. That's life. What's more important is that Bryan and Rach make a life for themselves and one which is healthy for them and best for them. Whatever that may entail. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Meh, based on THAT comment alone, I don't think the issue was who Rachel picked. That comment is insinuating that Rachel, the younger sister, is trying to surpass, the glory of the older one like it's some competition. By what? Trying to get married and start a family? What does that have to do with who Rachel has as a fiance???

JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:13 pm

I don't think Connie should be having this play out on SM. It's not cute and family drama should stay within the family. However I'm not going to jump to the other extreme which is that Connie's some jealous b*tch who can't stand the attention Rachel's getting, Rachel's family is horrible, & just thank God Bryan's in her life to save her from these horrible people an his family can be her new family. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes, we've seen how rude Rachel gets whenever anyone doesn't kiss the ground Bryan walks on. She straight up disrespected her damn mama over this dude she just met. It just doesn't need to play out for fans/non fans to see. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:13 pm

This season and post-show simply reminds me of this:  health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 3 2292733854

Source

Ugly and tragic all around. I am out before someone else does something to make this worse. Peace out everyone! See you all on the other side where we can celebrate good trash..I mean BIP. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

@coolangel NOOOO, don't go! Who will serve up such good and appropriate gifs then? laugh out loud
#dumpsterfire

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think Connie should be having this play out on SM. It's not cute and family drama should stay within the family. However I'm not going to jump to the other extreme which is that Connie's some jealous b*tch who can't stand the attention Rachel's getting, Rachel's family is horrible, & just thank God Bryan's in her life to save her from these horrible people an his family can be her new family. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes, we've seen how rude Rachel gets whenever anyone doesn't kiss the ground Bryan walks on. She straight up disrespected her damn mama over this dude she just met. It just doesn't need to play out for fans/non fans to see. Jmo.
Fair comment but I felt this weird dynamic ever since Nick's season, IMO. I remember the bro-in-law giving Nick the 3rd degree about marrying into a black family and basically acted like he's such a special snowflake as a white man to marry a black woman. My eyes rolled hard then. Rolling Eyes

ETA: Her family was snobbish towards Nick, too. I think they may just dislike this show a lot. But tough luck, because their daughter/sister chose to on it not once but twice! laugh out loud

Last edited by makeover on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 pm

It was quite obvious the Lindsay's did not like Rachel being on the show. It also seems that Bryan must have gotten Mr Lindsay's permission to ask Rachel to marry him IMO. So I assume that Rachel and Bryan will have that private dinner with her parents tonight, then tomorrow celebrate at their engagement party with those who are happy for them. And then go to Houston, then Miami and celebrate with the rest of the happy for them revelers. Happy Vibes only. celebrate  sunny
Those who aren't happy can stay home from the parties IMO. health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 3 1f61d   
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:26 pm

@coolangel it's becoming exhausting laugh out loud, but it's entertaining.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:28 pm

makeover wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think Connie should be having this play out on SM. It's not cute and family drama should stay within the family. However I'm not going to jump to the other extreme which is that Connie's some jealous b*tch who can't stand the attention Rachel's getting, Rachel's family is horrible, & just thank God Bryan's in her life to save her from these horrible people an his family can be her new family. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes, we've seen how rude Rachel gets whenever anyone doesn't kiss the ground Bryan walks on. She straight up disrespected her damn mama over this dude she just met. It just doesn't need to play out for fans/non fans to see. Jmo.
Fair comment but I felt this weird dynamic ever since Nick's season, IMO. I remember the bro-in-law giving Nick the 3rd degree about marrying into a black family and basically acted like he's such a special snowflake as a white man to marry a black woman. My eyes rolled hard then. Rolling Eyes

ETA: Her family was snobbish towards Nick, too. I think they may just dislike this show a lot. But tough luck, because their daughter/sister chose to on it not once but twice! laugh out loud
Yeah. Am I wrong in thinking the BIL seemed way too involved? He may just be like an older brother to Rachel but it surprised me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Oh wow guys! You really went in - when I posted that image I honestly didn't think that much of it except Constance finally liked something to do with show since it wrapped.

The original post was actually very sweet from Constance - here's the caption:

It's their anniversary...39 years!!! My parentals are couple goals, no better example of love and they make it look easy and seamless. Cheers to you on your special day. P.S. - Don't they look amazing for 60+ years?!?! #thelindsays #alwaysandforever

Its heralding her parents 39 year marriage and being couples goals. I actually thought was kind of supportive of Bryan and Rachel so I'm surprised so many saw it as negative.  The person said they wish the same for Brachel! I didn't think Constance was being nasty at all but I guess it's open to interputation! no idea

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 pm

makeover wrote:Meh, based on THAT comment alone, I don't think the issue was who Rachel picked. That comment is insinuating that Rachel, the younger sister, is trying to surpass, the glory of the older one like it's some competition. By what? Trying to get married and start a family? What does that have to do with who Rachel has as a fiance???

JMO. 

Yeah I didn't see it as anything other than Connie seeing Rachel as trying to surpass her and Connie finding that annoying. Jealousy doesn't look cute on anyone. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife