SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:31 pm

She's at work. That's why she's been good. So far.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:31 pm

According to Bryan's Insta story, she is working in her home office. She does not have time for SM today.laugh out loud
I remember when she would clapback and use the #ihavetimetoday... good times health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 6 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

I soooo hope she has tons of work to do, and she'll be oblivious to these sm happenings today. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Going back to normal life, such as work could be her saving grace. rofl Maybe more people should follow suit. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:03 pm

lleyki wrote:
Fair comment but I felt this weird dynamic ever since Nick's season, IMO. I remember the bro-in-law giving Nick the 3rd degree about marrying into a black family and basically acted like he's such a special snowflake as a white man to marry a black woman. My eyes rolled hard then.

laugh out loud, my best friend disliked the brother in law almost immediately during Rachel's HTD on Nick's season when he introduced himself to Nick and said he was the "other white". She seriously never let that go. She didn't watch this season but when I told her about the MTP with Bryan and how Rachel even got into it with the brother in law, she went, "I'm sure he deserved it. I didn't even see it but I'm sure he did."

Yeah, that interaction with Nick was so odd. I'm sure they were encouraged to talk about the race issue, but I just got the vibe he thought of himself as some kind of a pioneer for marrying into a black family. And it's not like he's even the only white family member, since Rachel's uncle is married to a white woman. What an odd fellow. Smug is often attracted to smug though and I think he and his wife may have that in common. JMO.

Anyway, I also have an older sister, so I can relate to it being a complex dynamic at times. Even though we've been good friends for most of our adulthood, we are pretty different and those childhood "roles" and rivalries can bubble up to surface at the strangest of times. If Connie really is feeling jealousy over her sister getting engaged at the age of 32 then that is just tragic. Maybe she's just pissed that Rachel didn't care about her input? I did get the vibe that Rachel's family still isn't really on board when it was brought up on ATFR. They just seemed uncomfortable talking about it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm beginning to think Meter's dad and Moma Murray may have been dumped off the same turnip truck. OMG, what is wrong with these parents? To think some were worried about Bryan's mom! She's looking ideal to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
On one hand, I am laugh out loud ing thinking of Rach losing her last bit of chill. On the other hand, I am like Jesus take the wheel! :shocked!:

Lmfaooo.

I feel you on the one hand. I was legit like, "Jesus be a fence. Not today, Satan," just imagining a world where she gets on Twitter to see that mess. Like, no. NO.

But on the other hand? Oh... we have to part ways on the other hand, because while I'd be tempted to be all laugh out loud, I'm quickly brought back to the wreckage and carnage we'd be in for if she's tempted to flip her ish about the man speaking for her AND calling her man a "rebound." Lawdy. Just thinking about her response is enough to give me a touch of anxiety. The world is not ready for all that. Lulz.

Bless the the Texas Rangers for coming through for us tonight. Throwing out the first pitch, yas. Keep her occupied. Please and thank you. Twitter who? WHO? That needs to be our motto for a hot minute. Lol.

beader wrote:I'm beginning to think Meter's dad and Moma Murray may have been dumped off the same turnip truck.  OMG, what is wrong with these parents?  To think some were worried about Bryan's mom!  She's looking ideal to me.

Olga (and the Abasolo's in general) turning out to be the MVP of the parents. She's seeming extra kind and sane right about now. Welcoming Rachel, facetiming (per an interview disclosure and Rachel's IG stories) with her multiple times this week and all else. Meanwhile, the peeps we weren't worried about or who weren't on the radar...[/quote]

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm

After all that lambasting of Bryan's family. Isn't it funny that it was them(and his friends) who turned out to be the most supportive of their union? Not to mention the most respectful of Rachel. smdh

Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Constance has facetimed with Bryan and so has Alistair according to Rachel. I guess she took time out of being jealous of Rachel and unsupportive of the relationship with Bryan. I mean she let her son FaceTime with him. I think that's pretty supportive. http://www.essence.com/love-sex/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-peter-ex

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:06 am

What happened with Peter's dad and friends? Someone link me to this tea please. The post show drama is more than the drama on the show laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Constance at MTP, but thought maybe pregnancy brought out the cranky. Perhaps this is why Rachel escaped to Wisconsin for law school when her alma mater has a great law school. I ran across the country to get away from my family drama for college. Maybe Rachel ran from here?

Just sad, keep your family stuff in the family. Or shade them anonymously on a discussion board like me. Hugesmile

I second this. I hesitated to write this but TBH I don't like Constance either. Her husband is a weirdo, abrupt, and oversteps and I think that is a reflection of how Constance sees Rachel---as someone in need of correction. I'm an older sister, I also have a brother-in-law. Never in this life or the next will he ever interrupt me while I'm talking to MY mother and tell me I need to monitor my tone to her. The fact that Constance allowed/permitted/excused that is inexcusable IMO. Also, unlike Rachel's mom who just generally appears skeptical and concerned for Rachel, Constance's judgments of Nick and Bryan have a certain air of superiority. She basically said Nick was naïve about race and needed to learn more because he didn't have the same view on the potential complications of interracial dating that Constance had. IMO from Constance's POV, you either think/act/agree w/Constance or you're ill-informed or there's something wrong with you.

I hope Bryan uses his Powers of Persuasion to get Rachel to Miami or maybe even Atlanta. The further away from the Lindsay's judgements the better off the new Abasolo family will be.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 am

I don't really see how it's supportive just to FaceTime with your sister's fiancé. She would have to OTT despise him with every fiber of her being to refuse to even speak with him. I don't know, I still believe that rumor that she was telling people that Rachel picked the one guy that they didn't like. Rachel said that Constance loves being a fan favorite and clearly she doesn't keep her IG private to just her friends/family, yet she couldn't write a single post congratulating her sister although she has time to like shady comments and was all up in the Rose Buddies FB group last season? Even Rachel alluded to it, IMO, with her quote to ABC News:

Unfortunately we're still in hiding so they haven't had a chance to get to know him better but I can talk about him more and so they can to know him through my eyes," she said. "I've said it before: My family doesn't agree with every decision that I make. But at the end of the day, they trust the decisions that I make even though they wouldn't have done it the same way."

I guess we'll see more at the engagement parties, but I just don't think her BIL/sister are really going to be super supportive. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife