SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 am

I just don't understand. I'm legitimately confused. So Bryan's mom was being supportive when she facetimed with Rachel, but Constance isn't being supportive when she does it? & includes her son? Maybe she's not 100% rah rah cheerleader but the FaceTime suggest some effort on her part no? She also liked the Rachel's post with Bryan today. Isn't this the united SM front that was being asked of her? I mean Rachel herself took over 24hrs to write a dedication to her man. & even then it came after an ad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:33 am

makeover wrote:What happened with Peter's dad and friends? Someone link me to this tea please. The post show drama is more than the drama on the show laugh out loud.

Man, oh man. Here's just a sample of what his dad has going on, etc.: https://twitter.com/GoodEnergy4Life/status/895706993922457604 His dad is on about Rachel still having feelings for Peter and Bryan being a rebound and other sentiments that include Rachel still having feelings for Peter. And his friends...

Listen, THIS is why you see me in these streets being thankful Rachel's head has NOT popped off. I'm living in high-key fear she's going to lose her ish.

I hope Bryan uses his Powers of Persuasion to get Rachel to Miami or maybe even Atlanta

In the Essence interview it seemed they were both dodge-y about the other person's hometown. Rachel said Miami might just be good to visit, laugh out loud, and Bryan said he wasn't sold on Dallas, so if neither of them cave, they said it might have to be a new "adventure" somewhere neutral, with a fresh start, new home, new everything. So unless Dallas shows him a good time this week... Or unless Miami shows her a good time... Idk, idk.

The only caveat to that is, she just did an interview yesterday at the Target/Bark event saying she'd worked way too hard for her legal career, so she wanted to keep her job in some capacity, and her firm had been so good and flexible with her, so I wonder if she's really going to be willing to leave them or if she'll wind up getting a job with ESPN Dallas or some such that allows her to stay with her firm and then it forces their hand in to Dallas. I think her firm has offices in California, too, but not LA necessarily. I'll be interested to see how they compromise on this.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 am

ReneeM wrote:I just don't understand. I'm legitimately confused. So Bryan's mom was being supportive when she facetimed with Rachel, but Constance isn't being supportive when she does it? & includes her son? Maybe she's not 100% rah rah cheerleader but the FaceTime suggest some effort on her part no? She also liked the Rachel's post with Bryan today. Isn't this the united SM front that was being asked of her? I mean Rachel herself took over 24hrs to write a dedication to her man. & even then it came after an ad.

I was never one of the people that said that his mom was being supportive just because she FT-ed with Rachel. Rachel herself gushed that she and his mom have talked a bunch of times and that she really likes her and they are very similar. It's Rachel tone and forwardness about speaking about his mom that made me feel like she was being supportive. With Rachel's sister/family, she's the one to bring up the FT-ing, not Bryan gushing about them and she gave another interview saying "my family doesn't support all of my decisions" and "they haven't gotten a chance to get to know him". Rachel just isn't a very good liar and I've been saying since the Big Boy interview that I don't think her family likes him. I don't need Constance to write a dedicated to Rachel, just saying that something like that would have been a clear sign of support, not a simple video call. I don't need a united SM front, I would happily settle for her to stop liking shady posts about Rachel. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:02 am

likeashipblown wrote:
Snipped
The only caveat to that is, she just did an interview yesterday at the Target/Bark event saying she'd worked way too hard for her legal career, so she wanted to keep her job in some capacity, and her firm had been so good and flexible with her, so I wonder if she's really going to be willing to leave them or if she'll wind up getting a job with ESPN Dallas or some such that allows her to stay with her firm and then it forces their hand in to Dallas. I think her firm has offices in California, too, but not LA necessarily. I'll be interested to see how they compromise on this.

Curious on why you think Rachel would work @ ESPN? She's a lawyer. You think she wants to a tv personality? I thought she said she worked hard for her degree and planned on staying a lawyer. Wants to work with women and girls too.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 am

Wowza  health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 7 1f633  Poppa Gary A Kraus is the male mirror image of Momma Murray. I see where Peter gets his petty ways. Looking to the future Peter looks a lot like his Dad...and clearly has a similar personality too. no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 am

Seabear wrote:Wowza  health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 7 1f633  Poppa Gary A Kraus is the male mirror image of Momma Murray. I see where Peter gets his petty ways. Looking to the future Peter looks a lot like his Dad...and clearly has a similar personality too. no no
JMO

No kidding! That gap in his front teeth isn't the only thing Peter inherited from his dad! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am

sfrank wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:
Snipped

Curious on why you think Rachel would work @ ESPN? She's a lawyer. You think she wants to a tv personality?

It's pure speculation based on some of the interviews she's been doing the past few weeks. I definitely do not think she's leaving law, based on Bryan saying at the Mohegan event that they both planned to keep their current careers and Rachel saying at the Target/Bark event she'd worked way too hard for her legal career to walk away from law, but what was of super note was how she qualified it, and said she knew she was returning, but not sure in what... capacity. And so that further triggered warning bells to me that something might be up.

And that combined with the fact that she said that her dream job was something at ESPN, Sports Illustrated, or with the Cowboys in this interview.? That further made me wonder.

And then... she also took a meeting at ESPN that she posted a story about, but never elaborated on, a story she posted when she was with Ang (her manager/bestie) when she was in LA and went to that SI event with Jasmine... We'd all assumed she was probs there for an interview, but then we never got an interview from her at ESPN plugging the show and I don't think any of us followed up to be like, "Huh, well if she wasn't there to promote the show, why... was she there hanging out?" At least, I don't think.

It's just very much speculation, she also said on the show in a deleted scene from this season her dream job would be a sportscaster, but I don't even know if she really endeavors to be a full-fledged TV personality, per se, because they have things like legal analysts who go in front of the camera for every sport and talk about a number of topics, too, so there could be any number of things she could do there but... I digress. Lol.

Because she's saying certain things AND seems to be in very good with the ABC family in general, from her THR cover, to her admitting they thought she "could handle" the format of the finale so they switched it up like that, to going to the Espy's, to now making the rounds at sports-related events, like the WNBA one, but yet she's made clear to plug/promote ESPN and not just the Dallas Wings/the WNBA event in question? I don't know, maybe it's totally offbase, but maybe... not.

It's just a bunch of little things that make me think she'd attempt to juggle law with something like a Dallas ESPN gig if ever, ever, ever given the opportunity.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 am

@makeover Peter's dad twitter. He liked and retweeted a few things that shade Bryan.

https://twitter.com/gkraus12

His friend Terry's IG comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPPW0igBqn/?taken-by=fras0132

fras0132@bobsybird99 yea... No. She is not interested in a real (realistic) relationship. Remember when she sent Will home for not groping her and trying to build a friendship? She wanted a ring and a phony

To be fair, he also said
fras0132Sorry, I think it's over for Rachel and Peter. The article doesn't surprise me if it's true, but sucks. Even though I didn't like the way they were talking about Peter, I do think Bryan and Rachel are a good match and can make the best of the weird start

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:33 am

Maybe we can request an all around truce.

Rachel stops talking about Peter and the Madison Mafia quit talking about Rachel?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 am

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/895821235937886208

I 100 % agree .

IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DO YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE HIM ?:hi:JMO
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 am

SelmaHB wrote:https://twitter.com/extratv/status/895821235937886208

I 100 % agree .

IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DO YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE HIM ?:hi:JMO

Exactly. It's called logic.

On another note: I chuckled at her Cougar comment. I went, yes! That's what this franchise needs. A cougar Bachelorette. Bring it on!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:Maybe we can request an all around truce.

Rachel stops talking about Peter and the Madison Mafia quit talking about Rachel?

I agree with a truce although I probably wouldn't call them the Madison Mafia when making the request. health - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 7 2498057887

I'm going to cut everyone a little slack for a few days. I can't imagine being any of these parents watching this show play back. Incredibly difficult for all of them if you ask me. I hope I would try to resist any posts at all on SM except supporting my child but we never really know what we would do unless we are in their shoes. And I don't think some people (especially people my age) realize how far their tweets and re-tweets go in the SM world. Hopefully everyone will be able to move on and enjoy whatever the future brings. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife