SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:54 pm

veg_out wrote:Lovelies, sadly, I was accidentally spoiled yesterday when reading an US Magazine article about the Olympians. I clicked the home menu and voila!

Thank you for a really fun season. I'll see you on the other side. bestbud! beatingheart

Aw, it's been great VO! bestbud! See you in a few days.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rosepetals Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm

veg_out wrote:Lovelies, sadly, I was accidentally spoiled yesterday when reading an US Magazine article about the Olympians. I clicked the home menu and voila!

Thank you for a really fun season. I'll see you on the other side. bestbud! beatingheart

Oh no! hissyfit console Sad to hear this. Will miss your insights. 10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 1377737533

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:06 pm

agentcurls wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Monday March 5th  8pm to 11EST  - 3 hours FRC ATFR

Tuesday March 6 8pm to 10pm EST  - Two hour special

Is this 2-hour special on Tuesday pertaining to Arie? If so, then something pretty huge must've went down: a change of heart or switch

I just re-read this...a 2 hour special?? Wow!!

@agentcurls do you think there might be a cliffhanger in the finale? Here's a scenario. Arie proposes to Becca, lets Lauren go, then changes his mind and calls off the engagement. Finale ends as he sits on the sofa rolling that ring around in his hand.

On Monday's ATFR he explains that he had to follow his heart not his head and that after breaking it off with Becca he went after Lauren. Another cliffhanger...how will it end?

Then on Tuesday they air the footage of him proposing to Lauren. She accepts and the final segment is the real ATFR with the happy couple.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Just a warning. This is the time of the season that it’s really easy to be spoiled. I'd avoid all sites, including magazine sites. Stay in your little cocoon here. 10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:06 pm

rosepetals wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Monday March 5th  8pm to 11EST  - 3 hours FRC ATFR

Tuesday March 6 8pm to 10pm EST  - Two hour special

Is this 2-hour special on Tuesday pertaining to Arie? If so, then something pretty huge must've went down: a change of heart or switch

I just re-read this...a 2 hour special?? Wow!!

@agentcurls  do you think there might be a cliffhanger in the finale? Here's a scenario. Arie proposes to Becca, lets Lauren go, then changes his mind and calls off the engagement.  Finale ends as he sits on the sofa rolling that ring around in his hand.

On Monday's ATFR he explains that he had to follow his heart not his head and that after breaking it off with Becca he went after Lauren. Another cliffhanger...how will it end?

Then on Tuesday they air the footage of him proposing to Lauren. She accepts and the final segment is the real ATFR with the happy couple.

Arie is vocalizing his discomfort with Lauren's insecurity and the ease he has with Becca. That's where the problem lies, imo. He has ease with Becca because he's in the bubble with her and isn't really falling for her, imo. And the same with Becca. The way I see it is she is not nearly invested emotionally as Lauren and therefore the process is easier for her.

I think it's a regular FRC ending and that things went south quickly after the FRC. There are signs are pointing toward Becca being F1 and maybe that changed, mainly because of what Caroline said and this season's edit of Arie and Lauren.

I don't know what to make of a 2-Hour Special....that is LONG. Is it all centered on Arie and his change of heart OR are they doing updates on other franchise relationships? OR, is there a wedding?? Haha-that's far-fetched, though.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Welp! When picking my son up from school today, I overheard a couple of other moms talking and bam! I got spoiled. See you on the other side @rosepetals. Wish I could've been here with you until the end. bestbud!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Noooo!!!! hissyfit 10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 3806527698

Is there anyone left who is unspoiled????

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:08 pm

@rosepetals I am still here.  Haven't posted much.  I just watched last week's epi last night and am still unspoiled for tonight.  

Not sure what to think about all the ILYs and such.  I like Arie and believe that Lauren does really care/love him, but her insecurities while on the show can very easily carry over into real life situations.  If he constantly had to reassure her through the process, that isn't going to change after the show ends.  To me that could wear on a relationship.  She appears to be an "over-thinker" which to me in this situation is not a good thing.  Many times by this stage we see the F1 fairly confident in their mutual feelings.  Not sure where her insecurities stem from.  What we have seen is Arie chasing her from the beginning.  Is he not saying enough for her?

I like Becca for her realistic, confident personality (she never wavered when boyfriend came back), but maybe the excitement of the 'chase' is what Arie likes.  He doesn't have the with Becca, she is making no secret of how she feels and she seems confident about their outcome.

The comment by Carolyn is a HUGE red flag for me.  I am not sure who she was close to but that was left in the edit for a reason.  My guess is that she was referring to him saying ILY to Becca and then Lauren will be his F1.  Not sure; hopefully all will be settled tonight Hugesmile

I cannot imagine what 2 hour special could be on Tuesday (????)  I have to think it cannot be all about Arie.  I liked this season but let's not put these intelligent women in a place where they accept a proposal from him after being 2nd or 3rd choice.  I would try and check what it is about but too scared at this point to go anywhere but in front of my TV @ 8:00 tonight!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Well, that's a wrap! It's been great with you all this season! Hope to see you all again on this side of things next time around.

@GuardianAngel, could we set up another Unspoiled section for The Bachelorette 14? TIA

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 pm

@agentcurls Yes I will do that. Hope to read your awesome sleuthing along with others!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@agentcurls Yes I will do that. Hope to read your awesome sleuthing along with others!

Thank you for making it all possible. What a great season it was being Unspoiled.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 pm

You ladies did a bang up job as usual.yes:claphandsyes
 Be careful on the forum if you want to go unspoiled for the next season. Things are already starting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle