SELECT CONTENT

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  Empty Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Separate thread for Alexandra Nation.

Al wrote:Apparently Alex is in a relationship with a woman now.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/the-bachelors-alex-nation-finds-love-with-a-woman-after-richie-strahan-split-20170808-gxrstc.html

Norcalgal wrote:Oh my - Alex has had a very interesting love life!

GuardianAngel wrote:How reliable is that tabloid?

Sundy wrote:no idea wow. Just wow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  Empty Re: Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Even though I thought they may have broken up awhile back in the beginning of the year, I have yet to see a statement by Alex or Richie that they've broken up? Has there been a statement made and I missed it? TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  Empty Re: Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:06 pm

They are still not addressing it officially. Supposedly Alex gave an interview with the excerpt below. It seems strange to me if they are broken up not to give an official statement like Sam and Sasha did.

“At this stage, I don’t feel the need to make comments on anything,” the single mum said when asked about the heartbreaking rumours. “But I’m doing well!”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks @mercieme I think Alex likely isn't allowed to make an official statement yet. Perhaps they are waiting until the new season is over/ending.

I do think Alex and Richie broke up the beginning of the year. Even for Logies, that to me makes me think they just did an appearance because at the time the new season was being promoted and yet they didn't seem to be spending time together despite that.

Comparing to Sam and Sasha. From what I know Sam and Sash broke up months before they made their official statement and imo because the new Bette season was underway they confirmed after that new season was well over.

I can see Alex (and Richie) doing the same... not being able to confirm as yet. Because as much as I don't believe there is a contract for them to stay together, I do believe they get "told" when to make statements and such if they do break up.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Thanks @allaboutlove....makes sense so maybe right after Matty's season, we will get something official then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:35 pm

oops, sorry I hope I didn't jump the gun separating the threads. I'm on a cleaning reorganizing spree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm

There is a magazine article circulating this week with some very interesting photos of Alex and Maegan. They are no more than a inch away from locking lips. Alex is closed eyes and all. (Sorry that sounds really creepy, not meant to be, just trying to explain)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Alex always seems like s wild mustang to me, that probably is what attracted Richie at first, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 pm

I'm starting to think that Alex was the one who may have put a pause on Richie moving to her - perhaps played a game of "not yet not yet" and he kept waiting in the wings to move? Because all signs from following him last year was that he was planning to move for her and wanting to be with her and yet she seemed to be doing her own thing and far more focused on her modeling future than anything else...even modeling right after filming ended which seemed strange back then and discussed about (just like her posting on her SM that she was working at becoming famous Suspect  which was suss back then). Plus the reports that Richie was blindsided by Alex and her being in a relationship with that one woman and now this guy looks like another one?  Suspect I am thinking you were spot on about Alex way back when @Sundy 

This pic and how she is looking at the guy is so cringe to me hmmm (he also looks a bit like Richie imo)

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  450F17DB00000578-4952064-That_s_close_Alex_and_Kyle_appeared_to_know_each_other_prior_to_-a-22_1507212664196

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  450ED4C500000578-4952064-They_re_cosy_Smiling_as_they_arrived_Kyle_placed_his_arm_around_-a-48_1507253660924 Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  450EE86500000578-4952064-Leggy_display_The_mother_of_one_flaunted_her_trim_pins_at_the_ev-a-20_1507212663931
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4952064/Alex-Nation-attends-Melbourne-event-male-model-hunk.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:55 am

Looks like Alex is in a relationship with Meagan by these pics and confirming what @Sundy posted about it being a possibility back in August and these pics certainly seem like it. I feel bad for Richie as he has since deleted all pics of Alex on his SM and unfollowed her. Alex seems to be loving the paps and attention! I don't buy anything about her at all anymore. Just seems to be about getting attention imo no no

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5028157/Alex-Nation-Maegan-Luxa-amorous-display.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am

To me those photos are 100% staged. The paps would have to be really close and really, who is that lovey dovey when someone is taking a photo of you. I would run away if someone was taking pics of me at the beach.
JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 am

Stage or not.... not attractive at all Alex. I would say, Richie dodged a huge bullet.
Alex did always seem to be acting during the show. Over the top! Did everything to win.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex (Alexandra) Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+5
ssin0547
Sundy
mercieme
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel