SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm

I think what a lot of people don't consider when they are pictured with other people from the show but both of them aren't in the picture is that because of their jobs, they are not always going to be able to do things together. With Jimmy being a firefighter (most work 24 hour shifts) and Kelli Jo being a flight attendant, they don't have normal 9-to-5 work schedules.

I vaguely remember one of them referencing this in their wedding vows. So I am sure that when they are both off at the same time, they relish their time together!

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm glad that they are still together, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

It appears that this relationship is over. Kelli Jo posted in reply to someone asking about Jimmy "he's divorcing me". This was on an IG post last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:41 pm

I am really sorry to hear that. I thought they were a good couple together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Kelli Jo - Jimmy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum