SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:03 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Aww, Rachel is back with Bryan and as happy as happy can be.
http://instagram.com/therachlindsay

I cant see the link on her instagram. What am doing wrong?

It's on her IG story.

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Aww, Rachel is back with Bryan and as happy as happy can be.

Do you mean IG story?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 am

@GuardianAngel yes. I didn't mean to mislead.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 am

Maggenzm wrote:

It's probably an IG Story. You won't see a Story by just going to her page. You will only see the stuff she uploads to the page. To see a Story, you need to be following her and at the top of your page, you will see images of all the people you follow who recently posted new Stories.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:07 am

Go to the link and scroll through for more pics using the side arrow, for more engagement favourite pics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHrTDMnEJA/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 20968687_305933603209261_3879940865271005184_n

thebryanabasoloEngagement Party Faves #R&B #dallas #miami #family #friends #greattimes

therachlindsay IG story
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/15500274_1529572847139553_8170267410452971520_n.mp4

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 am

A.j wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

It's on her IG story.

I think I missed the lesson on how to get the IG story, can you tell me how to get access to the IG story?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:10 am

You need to be following the person on IG. Go to instagram.com.

You will see the people you follow at the top that have posted stories. I use google chrome and have the google IG story extension added. I have no idea if this is the method for other browsers ipads etc.

I can view the story, right click, "copy video address" and post the link here.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You need to be following the person on IG. Go to instagram.com.

You will see the people you follow at the top that have posted stories. I use google chrome and have the google IG story extension added. I have no idea if this is the method for other browsers ipads etc.

I can view the story, right click, "copy video address" and post the link here.

Thanks GA, I will try it and let you know.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 am

@Maggenzm or you can download IG app on your phone or iPad. You don't have to follow that person to see their story. The profile pic will be lit if there's a new story.
Good luck!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Bryan in a white e-class with the expansive black sunroof. Classic beauty. He is really the guy you create in a dream. Rachel was right to be skeptical.

Right?! Can't you so understand her fear? Bless ha. Every time she was like, "I don't believe you," it was like...

He's devastatingly handsome. YEP.

He comes from a great, loving, stable, mature, supportive family with parents who set an example for him and have been together over 30 years and he wants that. Much like her parents and what she wants.

The man has a doctorate. He is very intelligent. A graduate degree, just like her.

The man has a good heart and he's a provider. He wants to give her the world, but is also totes supportive of her reaching for the stars in her own right. And not that it's not obvious from his actions, but listen to how his friends/fam word things about him on the topic of Rachel and providing/giving.

Pauldine: On the mediocre life comment. Her response (paraphrasing) was that Bryan (and his six figure income) was totally prepared to give Rachel a good life.
His cousin: The mariachi band Bryan GOT for Rachel.
Bryan's actions: Gifts on gifts on gifts. Flowers just because. That hat and whatever else from the Miami date. The custom jersey during fantasy. The sweet dictionary during LCD. The "several" gifts we didn't get to see.

He is observant and totally protective. He is always on. For the first time in her life, she can lay her armor down and not have to handle everything. She can relinquish control and the world doesn't stop spinning, because Bryan's got it under control and that soothes her and makes her comfortable (post-show she's noted her comfort with him multiple times). It seems pretty clear, imo, that when she's with him, she feels safe and secure. You can already tell her vibe switches up when he's around. And I'm betting, the longer they're together, the more secure/safe vibe will be the prevailing vibe she gives off. 32 years can create a ton of self-defense mechanisms, but she's already so at ease when he's near.

The man is secure, confident, and strong in ways that are tailor-made to fit her personality/needs. He does not get off or validate his manhood by seeing her hurt, quite the opposite. He is well versed in being around strong women who are intelligent and opinionated but very sensitive and easily hurt and it lends himself to reading and negotiating life with her in a way that doesn't trounce on her, but instead builds her up. He gets his validation from things like (it seems)... providing for her, taking care of her/being the strong one, and  how happy she is.

I mean... The man has issues with heights and was happy to be the "strong one" on two dates dealing with major heights-- as long as she was good. Never knocked him off his game. And the only time we ever saw him off his game was when he wasn't sure if she was okay/happy/all there with him and he was concerned he could lose her. The woman's family fired shots at him all day. And he was cool. He couldn't sense that Rachel was happy on a date with him and then... He was totes thrown off and needed that ish rectified.

The man has/had? a job. Not just any job. He's been making six figures for YEARS.

The man had time to do his thing, figure out what he wanted in a relationship, what he'd compromise, what he wouldn't, and so on. He walked in the door ready for her in every way. He's not still playing baby games.

Which brings us to... She was his dream girl before she was even announced as the 'Ette. He came on the show for her. And then like right out of a fairytale the chemistry was insane and they complemented each other perfectly.

We could go on for days. They are the stuff of make believe land. I feel her. Like the Good Sis Olga basically said, you go on a show and find your one person?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!11111 Stop.

Bryan told her to "leap" with him one more time, that he wasn't going to let her mess them up, and told her she'd be making the biggest mistake of her life if she didn't pick him. Look at what he was offering her?! I get why she says she put him through the wringer.

I like what Rachel said to People Mag. How she kept telling herself, "No, Rachel, you can't get every single thing you want," because she was so afraid, and then in the end she was like, "I don't know..Maybe you can..."

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 am

sdmom wrote:@Maggenzm or you can download IG app on your phone or iPad. You don't have to follow that person to see their story. The profile pic will be lit if there's a new story.
Good luck!

Thanks sdmom! I will keep you posted.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 am

likeashipblown wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Bryan in a white e-class with the expansive black sunroof. Classic beauty. He is really the guy you create in a dream. Rachel was right to be skeptical.

Right?! Can't you so understand her fear? Bless ha. Every time she was like, "I don't believe you," it was like...

He's devastatingly handsome. YEP.

He comes from a great, loving, stable, mature, supportive family with parents who set an example for him and have been together over 30 years and he wants that. Much like her parents and what she wants.

The man has a doctorate. He is very intelligent. A graduate degree, just like her.

The man has a good heart and he's a provider. He wants to give her the world, but is also totes supportive of her reaching for the stars in her own right. And not that it's not obvious from his actions, but listen to how his friends/fam word things about him on the topic of Rachel and providing/giving.

Pauldine: On the mediocre life comment. Her response (paraphrasing) was that Bryan (and his six figure income) was totally prepared to give Rachel a good life.
His cousin: The mariachi band Bryan GOT for Rachel.
Bryan's actions: Gifts on gifts on gifts. Flowers just because. That hat and whatever else from the Miami date. The custom jersey during fantasy. The sweet dictionary during LCD. The "several" gifts we didn't get to see.

He is observant and totally protective. He is always on. For the first time in her life, she can lay her armor down and not have to handle everything. She can relinquish control and the world doesn't stop spinning, because Bryan's got it under control and that soothes her and makes her comfortable (post-show she's noted her comfort with him multiple times). It seems pretty clear, imo, that when she's with him, she feels safe and secure. You can already tell her vibe switches up when he's around. And I'm betting, the longer they're together, the more secure/safe vibe will be the prevailing vibe she gives off. 32 years can create a ton of self-defense mechanisms, but she's already so at ease when he's near.

The man is secure, confident, and strong in ways that are tailor-made to fit her personality/needs. He does not get off or validate his manhood by seeing her hurt, quite the opposite. He is well versed in being around strong women who are intelligent and opinionated but very sensitive and easily hurt and it lends himself to reading and negotiating life with her in a way that doesn't trounce on her, but instead builds her up. He gets his validation from things like (it seems)... providing for her, taking care of her/being the strong one, and  how happy she is.

I mean... The man has issues with heights and was happy to be the "strong one" on two dates dealing with major heights-- as long as she was good. Never knocked him off his game. And the only time we ever saw him off his game was when he wasn't sure if she was okay/happy/all there with him and he was concerned he could lose her. The woman's family fired shots at him all day. And he was cool. He couldn't sense that Rachel was happy on a date with him and then... He was totes thrown off and needed that ish rectified.

The man has/had? a job. Not just any job. He's been making six figures for YEARS.

The man had time to do his thing, figure out what he wanted in a relationship, what he'd compromise, what he wouldn't, and so on. He walked in the door ready for her in every way. He's not still playing baby games.

Which brings us to... She was his dream girl before she was even announced as the 'Ette. He came on the show for her. And then like right out of a fairytale the chemistry was insane and they complemented each other perfectly.

We could go on for days. They are the stuff of make believe land. I feel her. Like the Good Sis Olga basically said, you go on a show and find your one person?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!11111 Stop.

Bryan told her to "leap" with him one more time, that he wasn't going to let her mess them up, and told her she'd be making the biggest mistake of her life if she didn't pick him. Look at what he was offering her?! I get why she says she put him through the wringer.

I like what Rachel said to People Mag. How she kept telling herself, "No, Rachel, you can't get every single thing you want," because she was so afraid, and then in the end she was like, "I don't know..Maybe you can..."

@likeashipblown  I truly love reading your posts because you capture the essence of them, so well.  Im going to tell them about you via private message. Do we know if they have ever come here? I think it would lift their spirits when people are cutting the fool to know they have such great fans here.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl