SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:55 pm

She is smiling, that's good! Smiley
greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 20968865_280676675747820_6434799970863284224_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHd8MZAYD6/?taken-by=teammbrachel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:59 pm

It's like Rachel said on their Geneva date, that Bryan makes her her best self and brings out the best in her. She said during Bryan's hometown that he makes her want to be better, and she's never had that before.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:It's like Rachel said on their Geneva date, that Bryan makes her her best self and brings out the best in her. She said during Bryan's hometown that he makes her want to be better, and she's never had that before.
Plus he's all manly and wants to be her sounding board, make her feel safe, and all that, so we don't ever need to see any drama or clapping back or what have you in public.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 pm

I can't remember what interview it was but in one of the many she did during the season, when talking about her fiance, she did say that he kept her grounded because he was so confident and calm.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:26 pm

I can't stop staring at Bryan's legs and shoulders in those Just Jared pics. Like, damn, boy.

And Rachel's skin is flawless, both face and body. She should an ambassador of a skin care line.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Alanna wrote:It's shocking how well Bryan handles her in retrospect of these last few weeks. They're a great fit and it's even more obvious when she's without him.

ITA! I love them together. They complement each other very well. :inlove

After looking at all the engagement party pics and videos, I hope they seriously consider moving to Miami if Miami/Dallas are the only two places they are considering. Bryan's family and friends are so supportive IMO of their relationship. heartbeat heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:They look so hot together. How do we all feel about Rachel saying she would wear a deep-v suit on her wedding day instead of a dress? If she doesn't do the dress route she should go for a jump suit, imo.

Truly, I understand why Rachel has the need to create a really different and memorable look for her wedding. I am a fashion forward dresser who sometimes borders on avant garde. However, for a wedding day the issues are many from my perspective and I've been a bride and I know the importance of every bride having the freedom to self express through her personal presentation. Therefore, my hope is Rachel will engage the services of an amazing consultant who can lead her to the best choice for her. For the record, I cannot imagine any tuxedo would fit that bill. Rachel is absolutely stunning, she could never be ordinary wearing anything. Bryan brings out the loved and cherished woman she is now with him and as she always says, she's never had that before so, I think a new vision for her, as Bryan's woman, as his bride will develop before she comes down the aisle. I can't wait to see what she creates for them, for the most formal beginning to their dreams as a couple, to their new family's dreams.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Bryan in a white e-class with the expansive black sunroof. Classic beauty. He is really the guy you create in a dream. Rachel was right to be skeptical.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:@Maggenzm  I seriously thought about giving up my avatar for the one you have right there.   That is one
seriously, handsome man.   Add to that all of his charm, class, and personality, that's about as good as
it gets.   Rachel is a lucky woman!  beatingheart

I am with you Nibbles22 , B is one FINE looking man! R is a lucky woman indeed!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Aww, Rachel is back with Bryan and as happy as happy can be.
http://instagram.com/therachlindsay

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:50 pm

And, in her story, the background music is "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb. Bryan's chuckle at the end is everything.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Aww, Rachel is back with Bryan and as happy as happy can be.
http://instagram.com/therachlindsay

I cant see the link on her instagram. What am doing wrong?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl