SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:03 am

makeover wrote:From Rachel's IG Story:
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Rr5l5i

We need to sleuth where they are....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:28 am

happy B and R in Miami
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 21107971_1260417794086154_4024397709405323264_n
thebryanabasolo
#fbf #miami #miamibeach #fountainbleau #poolparty #greattimes @thereal_billyg @steph.gonzo @therachlindsay  @thelouiscollection
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 21041692_166594573888074_948317581977059328_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPSmC2gw7J/?taken-by=teammbrachel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:58 am

Bryan is just unreal. I mean Rachel girl we think he is "Daddy" too. 
@Maddy you mean they are staying in Maimi?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 1f49b  poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 am

How are they real? HOW?

Halo was such a theme for them, a complete through-line and the show didn't touch it. Yowza.

In a post-show interview with ABC News, Bryan said he told her in their second encounter-- their SECOND encounter-- about the Halo thing, we didn't see that.

Then we find out that they danced under the stars to that song in Oslo. We didn't see that.

The ring? Tied to Halo again.

It all makes Bryan's words FSD night make even more sense. When he was talking about her walls, "I've been waiting to break those walls that Rachel's built up and I'm ready to take that last brick down." Much like the "tumbling down walls" lyric of the song.

I mean, there are themes, and then there's this. This was a sledgehammer. The fact that they completely bypassed the whole thing. WHOLE THING. Lololol. Okay, I see you, show.

I get not being able to show Rachel dancing in the elevator and what not, but how do you ignore such a central premise? Because it's not even totally about the song as much as it goes to the acknowledgment that from basically moment one, Bryan showed up and started breaking down her walls. It was his goal.

He even sat silently when another guy told him that Rachel hadn't let her guard down with them, Bryan knew what a big deal it was, and he never gloated about the fact that she was letting him in or anything.

Interesting how they pick edits, because Halo and it's general meaning beyond the song and what it represented to them was legit begging to be told. From their second encounter to why she has the ring she does, and in between. I MEAN.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 am

Still getting caught up. More thoughts:

Thanks for the summary of the podcast with Kenny and the link, I'll have to listen to it.

I love how much support they really are getting from most of the guys.

I mean... Rachel and Bryan have now hung out with: Alex, Adam, Jack, Will, Josiah, Matt, some of those guys they've both hung out with more than once. Rachel made sure to meet and spend time backstage with Kenny's daughter when she was doing MTA.

And, honestly, Kenny with the love for Bryan? This isn't the first time he's thrown Bryan love or defended him. During MTA press, he said something similar to what y'all are saying he said in the podcast, that Bryan was 37 and he'd had time to do his thing in life, sure, but he came to the show for Rachel and was ready for her. I don't know why this is a difficult concept. It's a natural transition in life. Bryan even told Rachel point blank he hit a point where he said, "it's time to grow up..." Hello, self-awareness. Lol. But I digress.

We've got Kenny, and... Same with Adam. Adam staunchly defends him and them any time he gets asked. Same with Will. Same with...  Even Iggy has been in Bryan's comments throwing love. I think as recently as their Miami engagement party pics.

More and more, most of the guys, when given a chance, seem to be on record as saying it was Bryan. Or that Bryan was there for her and nothing was going to throw him off his game. And even when they don't say it was "day one" they imply they could tell it was Bryan for her, because she'd light up when he walked in a room or some such. We saw what Josiah said about just how focused Bryan was. Multiple guys have used laser focus. Think about how many guys have genuinely said similar things from this cast/production team?

That's why when any person from this cast goes to the press and implies Bryan's not genuine or he wasn't always a frontrunner that they could eventually tell was "the guy", or whatever else, well, I sort of chuckle, and keep it moving.

I still can't get over the fact that he saw her on Nick's season, wanted her so badly, thought she was his dream girl, talked about it with multiple friends, a friend submitted him when it was clear it was Rachel as the lead, and then he legit showed up for her, and pursued her like whoa. I kind of think this dynamic has the potential to lend itself to success. This wasn't random or a fluke in the exact same way some of the castings are. He was locked in on being there for her.

It reminds me of his post-show comments when he said, "I can't help what others think about me," he said. "I'm not into playing games. I know what I want, and I told her exactly why I was there."

Dude put her on notice he was there for her and that he was going to give her everything she wanted, and snatch her heart, and he wasn't even going to let her get in the way of that (I won't let you mess this up, I'm ready for Rachel, etc.).

So much makes sense about why she always stresses his confidence, etc. When a guy shows up for you, then realizes the chemistry and personalities are the match he thought they would be-- even better, actually-- then puts you on notice that he has no plan to let you get in the way of his plans to do forever with you? I MEAN. Lolololol. Why, again, do any people think Bryan's passive, etc. Lawdy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 am

poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 21107971_1260417794086154_4024397709405323264_n
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 21041298_1837247242958087_2119470672999612416_n
Source
That fine sheen of sweat on the planes of their insane bodies. Ayye. They are glistening, they are sparkling! I love how Rachel and Bryan are totally giving into their laughs and having a grand old time in the second photo.

Source

They “danced under the stars in Oslo”?? Rachel played "Halo" on her way up the castle to “say yes to forever with him”?? Aaaah get outta here I got tears to dry.  poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 1f62d

I had to think back to what they did during the night portion of their Oslo date. After their “dinner” sit-down they were shown kissing in front of a medieval church; so sometime then they were dancing arm in arm to their song too. Sigh. They really did had have some beautiful, meaningful, caught-in-a-dream moments together on the show. Those memories will be etched into their hearts for a long time, but it sucks so major that ABC completely did without showing them and shaved away from the true portrayal of their love story. I also remember being frustrated several times with the way the show cut away or zoomed out from their conversations and overplayed ITM audio of its choosing instead of letting us in on their conversations that was still happening on screen. But anyways, look at Rachel here! She looks so at peace with herself and more than ready to become Bryan's reality and for Bryan to be her reality and for both of them to start creating a reality together outside of the show from that day forward. heartbeat

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:36 am

@likeashipblown Please keep preaching. I love your conclusions, they are in tandem with mine.  We are now filling in the gaps that the edit robbed us of - the halo, the depth of their chemistry and feelings. I read a lot of the opinions and posts during the season **edited**. I could not understand why people were so upset **edited**What was undeniable was the chemistry and the body language between these two - that, you could not fake or hide and IMO **edited**. Like you pointed out, and IMO, a lot of the things that Bryan said did not make sense and sounded corny and cheesy, likely because we are missing the context. The most egregious edit; having him excuse himself from the table and not answering that really important question from her uncle - though IMO if his answer had been shown, we would have seen the depths of his feelings and her family's reaction to it and it would have been game over. Also JMO, remember their date in Spain when Bryan said his visit with her family went well, I think it did - in the end. You know, if your potential in-laws  like you or not, noone is that stupid or obtuse. Brachel - I am rooting for you and hope you keep filling in your TRUE story.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO mention of any other contestant in a fan forum)
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 pm

I am really hoping that R&B will allow ABC to televise their wedding. I am also hoping that a huge chunk of that episode will be production, in order to make up for the disservice that was done (especially to Bryan)in the edit of their relationship, airing some these moments that were hidden for the sole purpose of thwarting RS. :soapbox **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : facts vs opinions)
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 pm

I am at awe! This piece is huge! A major spoiler alert IMO. Girl is smart, this puts everything in perspective, **edited**. They had a song since their first one on one... Lets pause for a moment here!! Rachel and the crew knew about their song and were all dancing on their way to the proposal.. what an insight to the show! She doesn't look heartbroken at all **edited**. This just proves what we all saw during the show, it was always Bryan. She said on Helen, "he swept me off my feet". What a love story! They are now my all time fave bach couple!!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO mention of any other contestant in a fan forum)
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Waaait up. Hooold up. Guuiiise. My whole world just kind of tilted for a moment. My brain is pretty fried from this long busy week but I just now realized that I’ve got gifs that I’ve made more than a week ago gathering dust in a forgotten folder on my laptop that I’ve never shared here!! *forehead smack* Oy. Better late than never? Go on my gifs, my dearies, you are free now. (laugh out loud)

Rachel trying to soften Bryan’s sadness. Her “I’m sorry” against his lips.
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Giphy
via GIPHY

"Whatever happens happens." Rach is ready to jump into that kiss the second Bryan's finished with his sentence so she can reassure him and lift the big weight of uncertainty off his shoulders.
poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Giphy
via GIPHY

I think I've said it before, but their chemistry is friggin pops and crackles on screen. It's so beyond beyond.
via GIPHY

Their love is a burning love, and I’m burning alive because of it.
via GIPHY

Bryan and Rachel seeing a smile on each other's faces and knowing that they are the one who put it there. kisses  There are several instances on the show of Bryan mentioning that he’s very happy right now (like when he took the Bentley for a spin, when they were sitting outside his parent’s house, and this one here), and each time Rachel’s face lights all the way up at his words. She looks like her heart melted all over her ribs each time. It’s evident IMO that his happiness is so important to her, that she’ll do whatever she can for his continued happiness (see: 1st and 2nd gif), and that it’s a big dose of her own happiness.
via GIPHY

I think this is the reason gifs were invented? So we can watch this utterly precious moment between these two honey sweets on an endless loop? And I think this is the reason why I was given feelings?? They kiss and my stomach goes swoop-de-do.
via GIPHY

This fresh-faced beauty with her sleep-mussed hair is a sight to behold. And that look on her face. Waaah I can’t discuss. poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 1f497  
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:54 pm

@everglow thanks! My heart melts too....
She's very pretty with little or no makeup.

Just a friendly reminder: let's soak in their ABSouletly adorableness and loveliness, no need to mention TOG in this happy place. TYIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Very cute gifs!! Especially the one where she so naturally hops into his arms to be carried from the bed without a second thought. Doubt that's ever happens to her with any man or if she ever thought it would!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl