SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:49 am

I hope they don't post less frequently. I want to know things like if Rachel ever learned the Spanish version of heads-shoulders-knees and toes laugh out loud.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 am

Bookworm85 wrote:I hope they don't post less frequently. I want to know things like if Rachel ever learned the Spanish version of heads-shoulders-knees and toes laugh out loud.
Rachel is a Texas girl with tons of family in Houston as we saw. I'm sure they are extremely busy. Everyone there needs all the prayer and help they can get.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:47 am

@Chgohighlife Didn't they also just have a side trip to the Houston area for an engagement type family party?
I have college friends from this area and my feed has been overwhelmed with their devastation. SO horrible. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife Didn't they also just have a side trip to the Houston area for an engagement type family party?
I have college friends from this area and my feed has been overwhelmed with their devastation. SO horrible. no no
Yes, they drove to Houston for a luncheon with over 50 family members in Houston. There were IG stories but, I didn't have a clue or reason to capture them. Yesterday someone asked Rachel why she wasn't helping **edited**. Rachel clapped back that some people post pictures and some people just help.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 am

@chgohighlife But to be clear, Rachel's response **edited** was in response to someone implying she's no longer sweet because she's not helping with Hurricane efforts. **edited**.

She was just making it clear that people don't know what she's doing, or the extent of her efforts because she's not going to post all of it, sometimes she'll share, sometimes she will not.

"Please check my prior post and the link in my bio for how North Texans can help. Also, sometimes, you do not have to exploit what you are doing on social media. You just help."

The girl responded back saying she'd missed Rachel's post about how to help.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:11 pm

likeashipblown wrote:@chgohighlife But to be clear, Rachel's response **edited** was in response to someone implying she's no longer sweet because she's not helping with Hurricane efforts. **edited**.

She was just making it clear that people don't know what she's doing, or the extent of her efforts because she's not going to post all of it, sometimes she'll share, sometimes she will not.

"Please check my prior post and the link in my bio for how North Texans can help. Also, sometimes, you do not have to exploit what you are doing on social media. You just help."

The girl responded back saying she'd missed Rachel's post about how to help.

Thank you for the clarification likeashipblown, I definitely did not mean to mislead and I can see where I might have.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Rachel made an IG post today. She is back at work today but had dinner last night with a friend or relative, not really sure what the word means.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 pm

No worries, @chgohighlife

Rachel is offering free legal assistance to people impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Love her, love her, love her. And so good she posted that now, there's a lot of misinformation about claims floating around. And a lot of harassment of certain citizens going on, as well. Just... Yes. Help 'em, Rach!

Here via her IG and IG Stories:

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 21224611

therachlindsayFellow State of TX bar members, let's help some folks out who really need it #hurricaneharvey wrote:Rachel Lindsay

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 19084411

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 17476811

And about her workflow situation... Still doesn't look like a woman with plans to leave Dallas all that soon to me. On top of them saying "first Sunday" at church. But, who knows.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Bryan must be around. Her clothes look ironed Smiley

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:55 pm

This is awesome that rachel posted that and is doing something concrete and tangible to help & rallying others!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:09 pm

@Quietbreezes I think "spesh" means Big Sis in Greek sororities. The elephant emoji tells me that the woman in the picture is a member of Delta Sigma Theta like Rachel :yes: I'm not in a sorority but I'm familiar with some terms because of my friends laugh out loud

So nice to see Rachel adjusting to normal life and not missing a beat, all while helping those in need in Houston. She is #goals, and she looks great!

Last edited by bachfan218 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Once again her stomach looks like it has a slight bump in that first photo - I'm not saying she preggers (MY stomach is bigger from lunch today) but it's noticeable on her because she's got a flat tummy usually. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl