SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Thank you Rachel for the assistance you provide.
I also agree it doesn't look like they are moving to other cities soon.

Now..... where is Bryan? He's been radio silent on sm for more than 24 hours.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:Rachel made an IG post today. She is back at work today but had dinner last night with a friend or relative, not really sure what the word means.

A "spesh" (special) is the person who honored you by sponsoring/recommending/endorsing you as a potential member into a sorority and/or, after your successful completion of a usually very challenging pledge period eventually "pinning" you upon your induction into the sorority. Sometimes it is a term that is interchangeable used to denote the converse relationship which is the person the sorority member pinned/sponsored (they are special to each other). The relationship is a very "special" one. She is close to Rachel and a valuable friend, I'm sure.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Thank you Rachel for the assistance you provide.
I also agree it doesn't look like they are moving to other cities soon.

Now..... where is Bryan? He's been radio silent on sm for more than 24 hours.....

He's liked a few posts today - he just hasn't posted anything himself!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Nice to see posts from Rachel. I love that Rachel is helping Houston using her own expertise. Since we know Rachel's back at work, I'm getting more and more convinced that Bryan is moving to Dallas, but we'll see!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:54 pm

I just noticed on Bryan's IG bio, for businesses inquiries, contact LatinWe. It used to be something different. Is the change recent?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Maddy wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Rachel, Bryan, and Copper are ready for BIP (props and all). Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/BYWzVPpjnbo/
They look so cute!
instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 21107643_1481774428555544_2663735362609741824_n
instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 21107192_830037297147386_4038386323399114752_n
thebryanabasolo
Just two dudes watching Paradise #father&son #roseboys #hesoverit
such cute photos beatingheart I've seen quite a few Bach people wearing that shirt - I like the design Smiley

Thanks for all the updates, everyone!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 pm

sfrank wrote:Once again her stomach looks like it has a slight bump in that first photo - I'm not saying she preggers (MY stomach is bigger from lunch today) but it's noticeable on her because she's got a flat tummy usually.  laugh out loud

I think it is the way she sometimes stands.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:I am so curious about their moving plans, and if they are moving to somewhere new or they are unpacking Bryan to move to Dallas. I am really missing their instagram stories. I guess they are keeping things under wraps until they are all moved.

Agreed the suspense is killing me.

I think not saying is pretty smart on their part. Even if we hate it.

It gives them both time and flexibility, and I think they need both. They haven't been together in the "real" world very long yet.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYb0dZ9Dzl_/?taken-by=cfpierson

The poster said Bryan wasnt there with Rachel. Where is he? He just completely disappeared for the last 24, no, almost 48 hours. Is he out of town?

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Img_0772

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 pm

sdmom wrote:I just noticed on Bryan's IG bio, for businesses inquiries, contact LatinWe. It used to be something different. Is the change recent?

Its definitely recent - don't think it was there Sunday when he was hacked. LatinWe is an agency that reps hispanic talent (its co-owned by his fellow Colombian Sofia Vergara). Bryan is smart of carve out a Latin/Spanish niche for himself. It could be something in the health and fitness space. Excited to see what he does! instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 1710264613
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
sdmom wrote:I just noticed on Bryan's IG bio, for businesses inquiries, contact LatinWe. It used to be something different. Is the change recent?

Its definitely recent - don't think it was there Sunday when he was hacked.  LatinWe is an agency that reps hispanic talent (its co-owned by his fellow Colombian Sofia Vergara). Bryan is smart of carve out a Latin/Spanish niche for himself. It could be something in the health and fitness space. Excited to see what he does! instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 1710264613

LatinWe has offices in LA and Miami. That's why I m wondering is Bryan was/is out of town to sign with them?
If he still doesn't post tomorrow....I think we need to send out a search warrant ! Jk.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Its definitely recent - don't think it was there Sunday when he was hacked.  LatinWe is an agency that reps hispanic talent (its co-owned by his fellow Colombian Sofia Vergara). Bryan is smart of carve out a Latin/Spanish niche for himself. It could be something in the health and fitness space. Excited to see what he does! instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 1710264613

LatinWe has offices in LA and Miami. That's why I m wondering is Bryan was/is out of town to sign with them?
If he still doesn't post tomorrow....I think we need to send out a search warrant ! Jk.
Great questions. I'm leaning towards thinking Bryan signed with them before he left Miami for Dallas. It's a loose rationale, but the reason I truly think so is because Bryan liked a couple of Sofia V./Modern Family related posts (that included her) days ago and thus it wouldn't shock me if he had recently signed with that firm since it was top-of-the-mind awareness at that point.

And also because... his rep is Miami-based, not L.A.-based, and I think it would be kind of interesting that he would pack up his home, leave town, only to go back and sign with them now. As opposed to doing that before he left town less than a week ago. But, again, I have nothing that backs that up. Just speculation. Lol.

Either way, it's super smart of him to be signing with them and making sure he focuses on that niche. And in some cases, making sure he and Rachel focus on that niche, I'm going to presume. The same way that Bryan crosses over to Af-Am/black target markets for Rachel. Essence, Tom Joyner Morning Show, etc. They are very smart to cover their bases across the board as a unit.

On another note, I love Rachel's smile so much. She's gorgeous. I wonder if she was picking up some stuff from the grocery store and heading home to Bryan after work.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl