SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:15 pm

I like when Rachel and Bryan reveal more details of things we didn't see on the show, like Bryan giving gifts to Rachel, Rachel dancing to "Halo" in the elevator before the proposal, and now that they had a hot tub scene. I hope they do more of that.

Rachel's nephew is adorable. That was such a cute instagram story.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I like when Rachel and Bryan reveal more details of things we didn't see on the show, like Bryan giving gifts to Rachel, Rachel dancing to "Halo" in the elevator before the proposal, and now that they had a hot tub scene. I hope they do more of that.

Rachel's nephew is adorable. That was such a cute instagram story.

Me too. but I like to see all these untelevised scenes!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Bryan's newest IG story rofl

He's downstairs doing laundry folding clothes (what a man!)getting ready for the trip to New York and Rachel is upstairs drafting for fantasy football!

They are just a perfect fit for each other beatingheart

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 pm

O M G. Bryan's latest IG Stories? Are everything right with the world.

You guys, he's so organized. So, so, so, so organized. He's getting all ready for their trip to New York. Thinking Rachel's doing the same, I get the vibe, and then he checks on her, and she's about her fantasy football. LULZ-Y.

You cannot make up how adorable they are.

And more and more, it's so easy to see how they fit, because they're both organized, clean, perfectionist, strong work ethics, similar values about family, charity, etc. BUT.

They really seem to take severely different routes getting from point A to point B and it works for them. He is the epitome of Type-A organized and operating behavior. She's the epitome of Type-B organized. Which is... Organized chaos if you are B with a lot of A-tendencies about certain things, which I get the vibe she probs is. Their airport times situation, this packing situation, lmfaoooo. They are not boring. Cracks me up, these two. Reminds me of when he said post-show very honestly that he really wouldn't have wanted her to be Type-A in personality and I was thinking, "But, isn't she Type-A, though?!" Nah, he never lied. Not evah. She is not. NOPE.

I just.. Love them. Oh, and links.

Bryan's IG stories: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/21416453_1142876022481280_8304912784051666944_n.mp4

and

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/20451010_1739834362723991_5618954599227457536_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Lol they are couples goal...I can't say this enough Bryan is an absolute dream man

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 1f49b  instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 pm

@likeashipblown you are the one who said Bryan is type A before, right? I don't think I believed you at first, but the more I get to see more of them the more I agree with you. The guys said Bryan is the neatest, Josiah said he would spend hours to decide what shoes go with what jeans, then the ironing (I just buy wrinkle free stuff nowadays), the getting to the airport 2 hours early...I think that guy is meticulous and he seems to have a plan for everything! IMO.

I can't wait to see what his plan is for the future. No way he's just a stay at home daddy for Copper, imo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:28 am

sdmom wrote:@likeashipblown you are the one who said Bryan is type A before, right? I don't think I believed you at first, but the more I get to see more of them the more I agree with you. The guys said Bryan is the neatest, Josiah said he would spend hours to decide what shoes go with what jeans, then the ironing (I just buy wrinkle free stuff nowadays), the getting to the airport 2 hours early...I think that guy is meticulous and he seems to have a plan for everything! IMO.

I can't wait to see what his plan is for the future. No way he's just a stay at home daddy for Copper, imo.

I did say that, yep. He reads classically Type-A to me. Strong Type-A. And yes, to all of your points, also add the things he told us about himself from the show. When Rachel told him he was "too good to be true" and it rattled him so badly he was making lists on the airplane of why she was wrong. He was writing on napkins on a plane to organize his thoughts.

So many things like that from the show hint at his Type-A ways. And also everything Rachel divulges, basically.

How he has to know and see everything to process it. Period. He is that guy. Totally meticulous. He needs all of the info. Or note how Rachel jokes he "stalks" her, that's how closely he watches things that to pertain to her. And while she is totes teasing, her point remains the same, he makes it his business not to miss things. Anything. And he makes it his business not to be unprepared. Lol. Partic not about anything he cares about.

Like... In lots of ways, it sounds so crazy, but he is so meticulous and all else about so many things, she is way more chill than him in TONS of ways. She just happens not to be chill in opposite and different ways than him. They really are like puzzle pieces to me. Pieces that just fit.

And, yeah, I definitely think he's got a plan and we'll find out what it is when they're ready to divulge it. He's so driven, imo, and there can be no doubt he probably derives some of his identity from providing. Rachel's said he'd be offended if she didn't take his name. He just seems to be super traditional in some ways. And Pauldine also noted his work ethic/focus on working and making money as being one of the main things about him. Yeah, yeah. I'll patiently wait for him to tag us in on what's next, because something def is.

Meanwhile, I wonder what they're doing in NY and when they're going. Rachel has to be in Dallas on Friday. So are they going for a day? Or are they leaving Friday? Or what. Hmm.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:16 am

Rachel's marrying a traditional man. The same principles that govern his carrying her luggage, makes him protective of her and treat her like "his princess" as she often says is the factor that influences him to request that she becomes Rachel Abasolo which she has already agreed to do because she understands who he is and what he needs and what the quid pro quo is for his extraordinary care and regard for her, IMO. It is worth it to her as it would be to a great many women. IMO, she should change her name and go back to bed till he wakes her for breakfast. SMALL PRICE to pay.
All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 am

sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan just posted an IG story - color-coordinated AGAIN.
http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 58 Img_0812

Glad to see these two going strong! Gah...Bryan is so hot!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Rachel's marrying a traditional man. The same principles that govern his carrying her luggage, makes him protective of her and treat her like "his princess" as she often says is the factor that influences him to request that she becomes Rachel Abasolo which she has already agreed to do because she understands who he is and what he needs and what the quid pro quo is for his extraordinary care and regard for her, IMO. It is worth it to her as it would be to a great many women. IMO, she should change her name and go back to bed till he wakes her for breakfast. SMALL PRICE to pay.
All JMO
Well, if my husband is going to do laundry, fold my clothes, iron my clothes and make me breakfast every single day, I would not only change my last name but also my first name. Just saying. giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 am

Agree, agree, agree with all the above points about Bryan. @likeashipblown, tell me you have a career in psych - you are so spot on. These, were all the points that made me think that Bryan was definitely NOT out of her league. He is right there beside her. Different paths to same goal - accurate. Also, not to forget that during the season he had a way of taking Rachel away from the crowd, like he had scoped out the the perfect place for a little tryst. A recently posted podcast here had Kenny saying that Bryan prepared for dates like he had a playbook. IMO, this couple will most likely be walking down that aisle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MjO4pMLTfM Even here, he takes her from the couch to here - where noone can see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LD6CZ7GCI  -----How did Bryan know this spot away from everyone?

https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-132-kenny-king-the-bachelorette-season-13            ---- Kenny podcast from 14:30
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 am

Bryan and Rachel just fit together so perfectly. I wonder what they are going to New York for. I too want to know what Bryan's plans are, since we have a peek at Rachel's, and did he move to Dallas or what?
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl