SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:52 am

I think maybe for fashion week, but I hope it's Bryan related. I also wonder if they decided on Dallas, I still prefer Miami for them at this point.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

with the newest annoucement IMO i really hope Rachel and Bryan, but Rachel specifically stays silent and just focused on their relationship and grind and stops commenting on all SM regarding anything bachelor related.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:48 am

So far so good. She just tweeted out a congrats to Arie and left it at that. I think Bryan is a good influence on her.  lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 1f60e

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:22 pm

makeover wrote:So far so good. She just tweeted out a congrats to Arie and left it at that. I think Bryan is a good influence on her.  lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 1f60e

Thank god, what did she say excatly, I am afraid to look.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:30 pm

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Img_0010

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Rachel has been good on sm for a long while now, I'm going to give props to herself by now. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Rachel has been good on sm for a long while now, I'm going to give props to herself by now. Jmo
She's been very good since 2 September, yes. I don't mind the clapbacks but vague subtweets are unnecessary and it opens herself from being attacked by losers, so it's good she's not doing much of it now.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BYvy6AdDJfh/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:49 pm

makeover wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Rachel has been good on sm for a long while now, I'm going to give props to herself by now. Jmo
She's been very good since 2 September, yes. I don't mind the clapbacks but vague subtweets are unnecessary and it opens herself from being attacked by losers, so it's good she's not doing much of it now.

Fully agree with this and hope she continues this trend going forward now that they have names the new bach she can fall back on all of this and she doesn't have to feel obligated to tweet any further regarding bach nation and focus on her and Bryan and what they are trying to build and the moves they are trying to make.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BYvy6AdDJfh/

I NEED TO SEE ALL #LOSTFILES !

Speaking about Bryan's being type A... I think they already had a plan or many plans in place, considering he put his condo for rent since...when? Early July? No way I think anyone would uproot their lives, leaving families and friends, a job where he's had for 8, 9 years, and a property behind, just to lounge around and follow a fiancée everywhere she goes.

I don't think they will move to LA. What's there for them? I think if they move, New York is more possible: she was there one day all by herself a few weeks ago, right? I can even see she has a job in Austin for the longhorn network, just comute from Dallas.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 pm

sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BYvy6AdDJfh/

I NEED TO SEE ALL #LOSTFILES !  

Speaking about Bryan's being type A... I think they already had a plan or many plans in place, considering he put his condo for rent since...when? Early July? No way I think anyone would uproot their lives, leaving families and friends, a job where he's had for 8, 9 years, and a property behind, just to lounge around and follow a fiancée everywhere she goes.

I don't think they will move to LA. What's there for them? I think if they move, New York is more possible: she was there one day all by herself a few weeks ago, right? I can even see she has a job in Austin for the longhorn network, just comute from Dallas.

All Jmo.

love eveyrthing that you said and I truly hope that they do not move to LA, the need to stay away from al that nose that is out there. I would like NYC, but since they are both from warm states winter would be interesting for them. I think they are Dallas based until they see where their oppurtunities fall, it will be interestign to see what happens post NYC trip.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:33 pm

About this Lost Files situation. YAS. More, more, more. Thank you, R & B for continuing to gift us with these goods. They're cuties like whoa. We almost need their TV wedding, complete with a Lost Files special before it. Y/Y? Lol.

@sdmom I agree. I think they definitely had plans in place, too. We'll have to wait to see what all their plans entail, but no doubt, they've got game plans and contingencies, imo.

Honestly, neither of them seem to like going in to situations of this caliber without mapping out all the possible pros and cons. I don't see either of them chilling and being aimless. The guy who makes plans for his plans and the girl who looks for every possible way to sabotage something and find the cons in it before she can trust it's a good thing and go for it? Lol. Yeah, I feel like they've probs got a few ideas and plans in place.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl