SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 91 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 51 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Do we know when the "sit down" with Corrine is scheduled? tonight or tomorrow? I wonder if they would just add the Bachelor announcement to that? If so, it fits in with the announcement schedule of late August.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:09 pm

@pavalygurl There are pics of Corinne sitting down with CH under tomorrow's episode description on ABC Press, so I'm thinking then, but who knows.  I haven't been watching, so I'm not much help. laugh out loud

Episode 403B
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@pavalygurl There are pics of Corinne sitting down with CH under tomorrow's episode description so I'm thinking then, but who knows.  I haven't been watching, so I'm not much help. laugh out loud

Episode 403B

thanks!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 pm

A sit-down with Corinne? Will they be serving cheesy pasta and champagne?
I actually think it would be more entertaining to go with a JK baby version or the Adam Jr. version. (oh wait, the Adam Jr version is the Peter version--ok scratch that suggestion).
Bromance version RoSe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:35 pm

@Kashathediva a bromance season of RoSe to see if any girls could come between or hold their interests when together would be my top pick. I could snark, laugh and roll my eyes at the cheesiness, silliness, etc.  without taking anything or anyone seriously.  But I know I'm in the minority on wanting Robby and Chase to appear on the show again. laugh out loud  individually, I'll pass, together... stupidly hilarious, IMO. laugh out loud But if I had to have one over the other, I'd go with Chase over Robby. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pm

@Ladybug82 exactly. Together it's a go. Separately, no. There are so many funny things they could do sitcom wise--getting ready for dates and primping and fussing over each other etc. MF really missed the boat in not doing a funny sitcom vs romance situation this summer around these two with guest spots of bach nation.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Ladybug82 exactly. Together it's a go. Separately, no. There are so many funny things they could do sitcom wise--getting ready for dates and primping and fussing over each other etc. MF really missed the boat in not doing a funny sitcom vs romance situation this summer around these two with guest spots of bach nation.

They're roommates, they fight over everything, the exercise bike, shower time, special beauty products, even their SM followers "she insults me, more", invites to Class D events, hairstyles, jewelry but, most of all GIRLS. I think it writes and sells itself. Don't wait for Mike Fleiss. This is an easy DIY project :yes: There is amazing talent in this forum. The series would be epic.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 pm

@Chgohighlife I don't even see it as fighting and competitiveness more as a lovey dovey thing like Will and Grace sitcom only RoSe. I love the rompers, the shirtless who does it better schtick, the naked butt shots, the bumpets. They are so cheesy. They could have a whole series of dating of the twins and switching off and no one would care.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:59 pm

If not RoSe, what other dual bachs with Chase and Peter? I would be in heaven.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife I don't even see it as fighting and competitiveness more as a lovey dovey  thing like Will and Grace sitcom only RoSe.  I love the rompers, the shirtless who does it better schtick, the naked butt shots, the bumpets. They are so cheesy. They could have a whole series of dating of the twins and switching off and no one would care.
I think I need to watch Will and Grace Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 11 3806527698    Seriously though, every channel is looking for content but, we don't know what these guys may have locked themselves into with ABC. They may have already signed their lives away. Those contracts are brutal. So it may have to be ABC and if so, you have to be VERY CAREFUL. Show concepts/ideas are really difficult to protect, like all intellectual property, they're frequently stolen but the idea is really, really marketable. I would watch for sure.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Well, Cary is now following not only Peter but J.Toor as well. So something is definitely up imo.

Could it be a dual bach season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

adf23 wrote:Well, Cary is now following not only Peter but J.Toor as well. So something is definitely up imo.  

Could it be a dual bach season?

Those both point to Peter. JToor is the high end men's store in Chicago he's modeled for.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 91 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 51 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win