SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 91 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 52 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:57 am

I'm guessing we'll know who it is by Friday because they're taping the Paradise finale on Thursday in front of a studio audience. IMO it makes the most sense to announce it there and there's no way it won't leak.

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Time to watch feet the next few days. I've never been so interested in who they choose because I don't think there has ever been such a polarizing group of contestants and undesirable options.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

There's no way it ain't Peter. He has a huge built fan base, he has to strike while the iron is hot. No fan of him, but prefer his monotone a** over the likes of Wells/Robby etc. I don't even remotely know who would be the lead if Peter wasn't. How can Peter turn down over 100k?

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Based on Peter saying last season, he wasn't going to propose if he didn't feel it and he needs more time to date before he utters the words ILY, I would expect him to turn down any amount of $$ if he feels he won't propose considering that's what the show is all about.

MO -MF will be spitting out fire balls his way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:02 pm

coolangel wrote:It's a win-win for me either way. laugh out loud If Peter is the Bachelor, I get to watch him fall off the pedestal and have the bus run over him multiple times which is a given now IMO since MF dislikes him. If he isn't the Bachelor, he will be irrelevant sooner and I can watch someone else who might have better acting skills and wouldn't need cue-cards IMO. Win-Win!  cheeky

All JMO

I would watch for the train wreck.

My thoughts on the potential others:

1. Wells (small chance, I'm leaning towards unlikely. He is likeable but isn't lead material IMO)
2. Ben Z (small chance. I really like him, but his BIP edit so far is hurting his chances)
3. Robby (in with a chance, but unlikely. He is getting a sympathetic BIP edit, but is also coming across as 'undesirable'....Amanda is avoiding kissing him / getting physically close, Raven ditched his azz etc. Similar to Nick, however Nick actually got the hot girl in the end -Jen- even though decided to part ways + the positive SM feedback).
4. Eric (unlikely) I like him but as I said before, unfortunately I don't see production going with back-to-back POC lead
5. Peter (still the most likely IMO). He is just playing hard ball with production IMO. They will eventually fold once they realize they have not many other options
6. Ben H (in with a chance)
7. Nick V (unlikely given his very recent break up announcement, but I can totally see him returning to BIP or a possible Bach in future seasons)

Dean...dunzo. His stint on BIP ruined his chances. Even his potential redemption arc (aka rumored 'enlightening moment') in the finale won't save him. JMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Maybe Arie will finally get his season. No clue what he's up to these days

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Maybe Arie will finally get his season.  No clue what he's up to these days

Whatever he's up to IMO, he's had it with Fleiss and the gang. No way in hell. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:24 am

Arie's still racing for Stadium Super Trucks (racing in NY state this weekend) and is a licensed real estate agent in Phoenix in the off-season.  If he's dating someone, he's kept it really quiet.  As much as I would love to see him as TB, I just don't think he's on TPTB radar anymore and I think he's done with them, too.  

Too bad as he would be the first appealing choice to me since Brad 2.0.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:02 am

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 am

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 2254279460 Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 2292733854 Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 am

cheerleader Yay!

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 am

Yasssssssss!!!!!!!!! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 1176891977 Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 14 1176891977

Wonder how much they finally caved and offered him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 91 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 52 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win