SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 91 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 52 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm

@Alanna your comment has me in stitches. I was teamanybodybutpeter but I'm slowly starting to see the light. Who knows if he becomes the bach I may end up liking him.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If it's Peter, we'll see how true to himself he'll be.

If it's Peter the answer is already Not at all since he let us know he stood on his principals and is better than the Franchise by inferring he turned the gig down IMO. Rolling Eyes  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 13 1f68d  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 13 1f68d
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:This is giving me hope!! Bad for Peter, good for me! laugh out loud

So why are people thinking it's Peter? Bc of a clothing designer following him? Yippee if this is true!!! :Woah-hoo: I know many people don't want him but if he is the lead I will be happy! I'm not sure TPTB could pass him up if there was a way to make it work. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Rolly wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is giving me hope!! Bad for Peter, good for me! laugh out loud

So why are people thinking it's Peter? Bc of a clothing designer following him? Yippee if this is true!!!       :Woah-hoo:  I know many people don't want him but if he is the lead I will be happy! I'm not sure TPTB could pass him up if there was a way to make it work. JMO.
Yes because Cary the show stylist is following Peter's fav clothing designer where Pete is their biggest model I believe.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 pm

no no Wells and those puppets on BIP. How is this boy even in consideration? He has no sex appeal and he's immature and obnoxious IMO. Peter really is their only hope at this point laugh out loud

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 pm

While I think Peter would be better off running for the hills, selfishly I want him to take the gig, since I can't think of a single alternative I'd want to watch. The options are dismal. I used to find Chase attractive at the start of JoJo's season, but he's a total dumbass IMHO. Not that Peter is known for his smarts either, but compared to Chase he's a genius. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 am

Pleassseeee! I hope they somehow got Peter! Omg. When the alternative is like Luke or Robby, you know you've hit Rock bottom. God I hope it's Peter.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 am

This push and pull has me F'ed up. I'm ready for them to announce who it's going to be and be done with it. I was so happy when it looked like P turned it down. Now, I'm like NOOOOOO! I do not want him to be the Bachelor!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:58 am

It's a win-win for me either way. laugh out loud If Peter is the Bachelor, I get to watch him fall off the pedestal and have the bus run over him multiple times which is a given now IMO since MF dislikes him. If he isn't the Bachelor, he will be irrelevant sooner and I can watch someone else who might have better acting skills and wouldn't need cue-cards IMO. Win-Win!  cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 am

It's a win-win for me too. If it's Peter, the snark potential is sky high and I bet MF already has the bus revving to go now, especially if Peter signed on the dotted line after playing hard to get IMO. If it's not Peter, then it's fine as well, I'm curious to see who they have as back up.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 am

My personal feeling is it's a loss and it's a gain either way, regardless of the chosen.
The loss:
The franchise seems to be on the tank IMO. We could be looking at the demise of the show sooner vs later now.
Evidenced by a poorer than usual season of The bachelorette and then followed by a poorer than usual season of BIP. It doesn't matter what the reasons for either might be the bottom line is they were IMO and they were both divisive seasons. The franchise is growing old and stale, also. (quicker and faster)IMO
No matter who TPTB choose they are going to hang the lead this season. Road kill. beep beep.
It won't necessarily be the lead's fault. But they will be road kill regardless.
None of the prospective leads are seriously great choices IMO.
The win:
It looks like the other networks have great alternate line up for Monday nights. It will make my other choices easier. It will make moderating easier.  BTW I don't intend on partaking in any big snark fest. I see this next season a battle of the paper dolls. Travis Stork meet Jesse Palmer meet PLo meet Matt Grant meet Adam jr. meet weekend with Bernie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 am

Don't think the franchise is dying, think they just need to choose more likeable leads like Jo and Benji, and give a strong supporting cast. Show continues to be a sm big deal from what I've seen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 91 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 52 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win