SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 91 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:02 pm

@Aria really where is that tea??

i love and hate that he is most likely the next bachelor.

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 pm

I know they made the right choice and I cant wait.

My Monday watching attire:

via GIPHY

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Has it been confirmed somewhere?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 pm

I am beyond excited. And I want him to propose at the end, but if not, cool. I don't hold his unwillingness to propose to Rachel against him.

I am excited to see what a smitten, head over heels in love Peter looks like. I am one of the rare ones that actually thinks he fell for Rachel, but he held waaaay back. In hindsight, only a fool would have proposed, after that matching watch stunt. Propose, just to be made a fool of in the end? I don't think so.

Woo hoo!!! The ratings will be through the roof, they couldn't pass this opportunity up. losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 18 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:18 pm

NO not confirmed@"GuardianAngel"

Just getting ready for Peter to be saying a lot of this on Twitter.

Hee Hee!!

via GIPHY

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:19 pm

@adf23 i think so too..but i'm also like i'm still grieving this pachel relationship fiasco.. #iaintready

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:25 pm

So much for him telling them no. cheeky

That bus is going to run all over him and it's going to be so so fun to watch laugh out loud considering the alternatives (Robby or Eric) I'm glad it's him.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:26 pm

nikikass wrote:NO not confirmed @GuardianAngel

Just getting ready for Peter to be saying a lot of this on Twitter.

Hee Hee!!

Ok thanks, I thought I missed it. IF Peter is TB, I hope he can handle the media and SM hate, that all leads get thrown at them. We have seen examples of his childish behaviour liking negative SM comments as well as liking the ones who think he's a special snowflake.

IF he is TB, IMO it just might throw him over the edge if he doesn't get a grip of his emotions and ignore any negative comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Yay! I am here for my all snark season! losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 18 1176891977 losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 18 1176891977

It's hilarious Pete-troll is signing on after all those IG likes. I am not surprised though coz guy has always been fake AF IMO. Apart from TPTB throwing him under the bus IMO, SM is also going to be lit thanks to Big Rach and her squad. I am so excited! laugh out loud

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm

TPTB better throw him under the bus as much as they did rachel for her season. But then again, the bachelor's have always gotten the sweeter end of the deal. Unfair but guess thats life.
Peter won't crash and burn as hard as dean, cause i think he's too image conscious and narcissistic for that.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 pm

All their bachelor's are fails lately anyway. Might as well add Peter to that. What is the point, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm actually super excited for this Hugesmile Love him or hate him, I think he will bring the drama. And although I'm not exactly a fan of his, IMO he's very modelesque hot and I can see girls losing their minds over him.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 91 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win