SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 91 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:40 pm

I honestly don't think it's Peter. I think they are shuffling at the last minute. I want it to be Eric, because I think he would be awesome. But part of me thinks it could be Wells. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 pm

The decision has been made and contract signed. There may be waffling on when to announce but not who it is imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Is that official? Or your opinion?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:Is that official? Or your opinion?

I said imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm

hae1001 wrote:I saw Petty Peter responded to a tweet last night that was criticizing him. The tweet was a response to one of RS's spoiler tweets and didnt even have Peter tagged, so he had to go look for it. He is in for a rude awakening because the criticism is only going to get worse going forward imo. Tweet

If he's TB he'll need an assistant to help him troll accounts where he isn't tagged. I'm glad to see he's spreading love, a man of his word. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:The decision has been made and contract signed.  There may be waffling on when to announce but not who it is imo
Yeah, I agree. If it was just Mike Fleiss trolling and saying he's going to announce it I'd buy that they're still deciding, but GMA would not have tweeted about it if it wasn't official and they didn't have network clearance IMO. Whoever was meant to be on GMA this morning, their contract is signed, sealed, and delivered IMO. Otherwise something very drastic must've happened in that 45 minute window that the tweet was up for ABC to do a 180 and go after someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:59 pm

I don't necessarily agree the contract is signed. I know of one lead who agreed to terms verbally but didn't sign a contract until after he was announced, from what I've been told. Luke was packed and ready to fly out the next day? Did he sign a contract? I don't know.

Nothing is guaranteed IMHO until the limo's pull up. It sounds like someone messed up. Maybe it was suppose to be today but in light of the horrible situation in Texas, maybe it was moved to Monday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm

I may not remember it correctly, but I was thinking Luke said he had signed the contract, but there was language that allowed tptb to back out. Anyone else remember it that way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:12 pm

They should just have People or Reality Steve announce. They already spoiled the BIP engagement, no need for a big dramatic introduction. It is all click bait imo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:18 pm

I am curious about this tweet. It must mean something.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 pm

There has been some cryptic tweets from MF lately.

A couple days ago he talked about somebody cancelling their number one show and how often does that happen.

Then he retweeted the Disney ABC cuts article.

Something weird is happening.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

@nikikass yeah, that too! The TV trivea about the #1 show being cancelled.

Something is definately up IMO.

Cancelled, released...

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 91 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win