SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 91 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

JMO but I think at this point Fleiss is just taking glee in getting Bachelor Nation riled up and trying to decode everything and reading into everything, etc. Personally I am officially bored and over it. Give me holler when they make the announcement. Other than that, so over it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 am

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Serious question: People here have mentioned that Peter suffered from an eating disorder in the past. Not sure how that was public knowledge...? How long ago was that?  I seriously fear for his state of mind if he enters this pressure keg.

People with mental health issues do recover and function in society in stressful jobs.... teachers, nurses, lawyers, doctors. In recovery they can be stronger and have better coping skills because of working on their issues. I work in mental health so it's a pet peeve that those seeking therapy are seen as weak/less than and can't cope. JMO.

Thank You #endthestigma
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:08 am

@Miahawk went unspoiled until the end of the season, so she has no idea of all the info sleuthed and back stories of him and most of the cast.  She asked a question and was generally curious and concerned, IMO.  She was not trying to snark on or be negative about Peter or eating disorders and or other issues as a whole.

Let's move on please.

ETA: let me add nor am I trying to label or belittle anyone or make light of a situation, but the topic is Bach 22. Let's stay on topic. If you wish to discuss this further take it to a more appropriate thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:23 am

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Serious question: People here have mentioned that Peter suffered from an eating disorder in the past. Not sure how that was public knowledge...? How long ago was that?  I seriously fear for his state of mind if he enters this pressure keg.

People with mental health issues do recover and function in society in stressful jobs.... teachers, nurses, lawyers, doctors. In recovery they can be stronger and have better coping skills because of working on their issues. I work in mental health so it's a pet peeve that those seeking therapy are seen as weak/less than and can't cope. JMO.

Your point is well taken and if people can fully recover from alcoholism and cancer, they can certainly recover from various types of mental illness but, we're not talking about those people, IMO. We're talking about Peter. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@coolangel laugh out loud well I really, really don't want a season of Luke and doubt I'd watch.  And would only be able to SC with my hands over my eyes, slightly peeking threw them, cause he creeps me out. laugh out loud But I'm sure he'd be able to line up his top contenders quickly if he hasn't already, so he'll bring the drama all on his on.  No need for TPTB to write a story board...  You get a final rose, you get a final rose, and you get a final rose... laugh out loud so, we could certainly snark.  laugh out loud  

Peter's SM behavior of late already makes me cringe, I can't imagine what he'll do while the show's airing and people don't like his decisions.  Especially when he doesn't chose the fan fav and let's the darling go to secure her Ette spot.  At this point, I'm not sure how well he can handle the SM backlash, MF's bus and being battered and bruised on SM and rag mags.  If his actions of late are any indictor, not well, IMO of course.  All leads struggle with it to some degree and mention it at some point along the way, but normally they don't start clapping back this early, you know before being official named or the season even films.  

JMO

Fortunately Best Buy will have Christmas sales because we all need screens huge enough to provide premium seating for this show... And I really feel like we should chip in to buy CH a three piece terry cloth suit for the all the Petey tears  because the Roseboys won't be there for bromance and validation (except for special play dates) and Dean seems to have lost his petey prayer and worship rug in Paradise and those girls (contestants) - having no Bryan A HEA behind all THEIR doors are probably going to report Peter for alienation of Bachelornation affection if he goes into that sulky, two snap mode like he did every day after TOG got the watch.
So really, IMO...I just feel like I want to be there for him to tell him that I understand that Paper Dolls have feelings too and I truly get why he believes that a proposal with a free ring is exactly the same thing as a church wedding/marriage because I know paying a $50 deposit is the same as buying a $75K car. Also, IMO I kinda would like to work out with him except I'm afraid he might wear that lime green running suit with the dish towel ascot and I don't have anything that matches. The thing I love about TB is it just is so amazing and real. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 am

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/09/02/bachelorette-star-peter-kraus-next-bachelor/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:34 am

Rolly wrote:

Very True Rolly

But at the same time you dont recommend a recovering alcoholic to work in a liquor store.  Why knowingly put your selves in a situation that can cause you to do something you normally wouldn't do.  Then have that action magnified and twisted for 10 million people to judge.   I dont get why they do it.  But am glad they do  giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:09 am

@nikikass ITA and I have posted my opinions with reference to the issues that may surface for Peter. I indicated early on, during sleuthing, comparing him to MM with his SM behaviour. He continually interacts with SM trolls and has not let up. If he was secure and confident with himself and his image, why is he engaging with the hateful people on SM. Being the bachelor is hard on anyone, let alone someone who appears to be insecure about his image and has had issues in the past.

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for posting the TMZ link.

His arrogance IMO, drips off my screen. His face lit up, I mean just lit up like a Christmas tree when the guy said he liked him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:17 am

MePeter is thin-skinned and self-absorbed and in love with himself, imo. Good luck to his F1 if Peter is the bachelor. I think the real winners for his season will be the non-F1s. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 am

so I might be reading too much into things but peter has a few IG stories up and on the 6th story (as of now) he's at the top of a fire truck and pans around and at the bottom of a screen there is a dark haired woman with a dog that looks like daisy, he quickly moves her out of the frame...any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Has the build-up to a Bachelor/Bachelorette announcement ever been so exhausting? laugh out loud 

EDIT: Aaand he deleted it after 10 minutes. Something seriously wack is going on with this season IMO dizzy

LOGICAL choice? Really MF? There is a LOGICAL choice anywhere on the horizon? Searching...nope, nowhere in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:48 am

Idlemess wrote:Is it too hard to find a charming, flirty, fun loving Bach? One that makes it enjoyable to watch and keeps us guessing as to who he's really in to. I'm not talking about any whorish behavior but one where the guy knows how to converse; have a real dialogue about what he wants and what she's looking for and need.

I'm not asking for an over the top scripted bachelor. I want one that knows what he's all about and not just there... well because; it suits a brand, more fans equal more stash, more cash.

I want a man who is there to walk the walks while he talks the talk.

Being real.Not tripping..,

Exactly this. But a man like that would no longer apply for this mess because he would hear all about MF's bus if he even considered it.

eta: sorry for the double post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 91 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win