SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 91 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 63 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by skkkk Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Yeah .... I forgot to add quotation marks for my last sentence. My bad.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by makeover Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:47 pm

skkkk wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:https://twitter.com/peterwikraus/status/903665486092615681

cantstopl and Rachel's the petty one.  
Why the heck is Petey Boy engaging with an obvious troll? If you wanna clapback, just clapback ONCE to make your point and leave it be... But he replied to this specific person more than once who is obviously trying to get under his skin and he's letting him/her. And the season hasn't even started! laugh out loud This shall be interesting.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@coolangel oh I think he'd do far better off finding someone outside the show and Bach nation, but I'm just holding out a teeny tiny bit of hope for anyone but Peter (and maybe Luke, unless it's between those two, then give me Luke.  But someone else may have to make SC's. laugh out loud laugh out loud)

If it's Peter, well then I wish him well because I think he's gonna end up road kill, has a long way to fall, IMO, and personally I'm not looking forward to another long, bumpy ride of a season after Rachel's.  Was hoping for a change of pace, light, funny, snarky, etc., but bring on the sleuthing no matter who the lead is.   Hugesmile

JMO

@Ladybug82, O.M.G! You would take a season of Luke over Peter? :shocked!: When did this happen? laugh out loud laugh out loud

IA that it would end up being another contentious season after Rachel if Peter is the Bachelor. But it would also be entertaining IMO so I am very conflicted. laugh out loud laugh out loud At this point, I am even willing to believe that TPTB do want him. They go to such lengths to find wacky, insecure contestants they can toy with. And here you have Peter with serious self-esteem issues who can't stop himself from liking/commenting passive aggressive diatribes at even mild criticisms IMO. I can see why they want him IMO. laugh out loud After seeing his last 24 hrs likes/comments, I hope his therapist remains on standby. He is going to be needed IMO and I am not even kidding.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 pm

@coolangel laugh out loud well I really, really don't want a season of Luke and doubt I'd watch.  And would only be able to SC with my hands over my eyes, slightly peeking threw them, cause he creeps me out. laugh out loud But I'm sure he'd be able to line up his top contenders quickly if he hasn't already, so he'll bring the drama all on his on.  No need for TPTB to write a story board...  You get a final rose, you get a final rose, and you get a final rose... laugh out loud so, we could certainly snark.  laugh out loud  

Peter's SM behavior of late already makes me cringe, I can't imagine what he'll do while the show's airing and people don't like his decisions.  Especially when he doesn't chose the fan fav and let's the darling go to secure her Ette spot.  At this point, I'm not sure how well he can handle the SM backlash, MF's bus and being battered and bruised on SM and rag mags.  If his actions of late are any indictor, not well, IMO of course. All leads struggle with it to some degree and mention it at some point along the way, but normally they don't start clapping back this early, you know before being official named or the season even films.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@coolangel laugh out loud well I really, really don't want a season of Luke and doubt I'd watch.  And would only be able to SC with my hands over my eyes, slightly peeking threw them, cause he creeps me out. laugh out loud But I'm sure he'd be able to line up his top contenders quickly if he hasn't already, so he'll bring the drama all on his on.  No need for TPTB to write a story board...  You get a final rose, you get a final rose, and you get a final rose... laugh out loud so, we could certainly snark.  laugh out loud  

Dying! cantstopl rofl Yup, I can see the potential in a Luke season now. laugh out loud Seeing his perennially constipated expression IMO might be too much for me for an entire season, but I can definitely participate in snarking. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:29 pm

I envision Petiocre a mess in a puddle of tears by the pedestal where the final rose is hanging by a thorn for FRC when that time FINALLY arrives. He may be 40 by then.
There will not be one Mesnick moment for him his season.
He will be Mesnicked and a twitching mess  just trying to figure out who will receive the final roses every single episode.
The audience will have a TBC that will linger so long we will call it a season of firsts.
The Bachelor: The Never Ending Story.
Petiocre will be giving out his final rose for the first episode by the end of what should be his third episode. The women will be dying of dehydration, begging to be eliminated and poking their eyes out with their rose stems by the time the 20th rose is being given out.
Chris Harrison will be using a walker to get around the mansion. Millsy will be known as Roberta Mills and sporting two perky new D's and working for Bravo.  MF will simply be MF and opening up a chain of upscale kennels.
Oh JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:35 pm

mindless wrote:I was referring to the tweet sent by the GMA account which was later deleted, not MF's tweets.

Hawaii Girl wrote:The actual tweet from GMA said they were revealing the next Bachelor:
losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 36 Jizqsm0xt9jz
Source: Screencap from Reddit.

Sorry, I was pointing out the similar language in the picture and MF's tweets. GMA specifically said new bachelor in the tweet, and the picture said special announcement which is the same language as MF's tweets. This is why I think someone at GMA goofed up with the tweet. The Tweet and the picture doesn't match to me.

Wetpaint - ABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Is it too hard to find a charming, flirty, fun loving Bach? One that makes it enjoyable to watch and keeps us guessing as to who he's really in to. I'm not talking about any whorish behavior but one where the guy knows how to converse; have a real dialogue about what he wants and what she's looking for and need.

I'm not asking for an over the top scripted bachelor. I want one that knows what he's all about and not just there... well because; it suits a brand, more fans equal more stash, more cash.

I want a man who is there to walk the walks while he talks the talk.

Being real.Not tripping..,

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:19 am

Has the build-up to a Bachelor/Bachelorette announcement ever been so exhausting? laugh out loud 

EDIT: Aaand he deleted it after 10 minutes. Something seriously wack is going on with this season IMO dizzy

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:25 am

Serious question: People here have mentioned that Peter suffered from an eating disorder in the past. Not sure how that was public knowledge...? How long ago was that?  I seriously fear for his state of mind if he enters this pressure keg.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 am

@MiaHawk I believe that was in his early twenties if I remember correctly. I thought that was one of the reasons he left the business and went back to school and started with the personal training.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

MiaHawk wrote:Serious question: People here have mentioned that Peter suffered from an eating disorder in the past. Not sure how that was public knowledge...? How long ago was that?  I seriously fear for his state of mind if he enters this pressure keg.

People with mental health issues do recover and function in society in stressful jobs.... teachers, nurses, lawyers, doctors. In recovery they can be stronger and have better coping skills because of working on their issues. I work in mental health so it's a pet peeve that those seeking therapy are seen as weak/less than and can't cope. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 91 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 63 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win