SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 91 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 76 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by BachBetty Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Peter just posted an IG story with the emoji of the guy throwing his hands in the air. Also, a flip flop patterned purse in his backseat. I've said it before...but I've thought that Peter started seeing someone post-show.

I for one will be super bummed if it ain't him.
BachBetty
BachBetty

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 pm

BachBetty wrote:Peter just posted an IG story with the emoji of the guy throwing his hands in the air. Also, a flip flop patterned purse in his backseat. I've said it before...but I've thought that Peter started seeing someone post-show.

Or he's just playing along with MF game?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hope exists. I still think it will be Petiocre. JMO.
I hope so.  I've been rubbing that 5-leaf clover like it's a magic lamp!!  laugh out loud

laugh out loud @Nibbles22 this made me laugh!! laugh out loud

pavalygurl wrote:Mods, please move this if it is wrong for this thread, but, a few days ago Andi posted a pic at the US Open and last night CH posted about having been at the US Open.  Coincidence?  I think not.  The plot thickens.  CH is definitely off the market,  IMHO.

Awesome! I will add this to my list! I've been snooping on possible Bachelor leads, I have neglected my obsession!

BachBetty wrote:Peter just posted an IG story with the emoji of the guy throwing his hands in the air. Also, a flip flop patterned purse in his backseat. I've said it before...but I've thought that Peter started seeing someone post-show.

This is good news for me if there is a Ms. I'mDatingPeter!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachBetty Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:15 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

From your lips to TB god's ears giggling
BachBetty
BachBetty

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Does anyone recognize that bag? It looks like a bag you get when you purchase something? Thanks @BachBetty for noticing the bag.

PeterKrauswi IG Story

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 15343108_294824550924795_2695758922236559360_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU5ODA2MjU2NzU0NzM3NzIzOQ%3D%3D

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 Captur99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:22 pm

BachBetty wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

From your lips to TB god's ears giggling

MF Tweet about Peter was purposely obtuse. He used the word "probably" and then ended the Tweet with ...

There's more coming on this I expect.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:25 pm

@BachBetty he has a IG video few days ago when he was on a fire truck and he panned around and there was a dark haired woman (his type) with daisy and he panned away from her really quickly. I didn't know how to save videos or anything but I wouldn't be surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:25 pm

MF uses ..... a lot in his tweets.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone recognize that bag? It looks like a bag you get when you purchase something? Thanks @BachBetty for noticing the bag.

PeterKrauswi IG Story

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 15343108_294824550924795_2695758922236559360_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU5ODA2MjU2NzU0NzM3NzIzOQ%3D%3D

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 Captur99

It also seems to have a tag on it as if it was just purchased.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:MF uses ..... a lot in his tweets.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realize that.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Pretty sure that's a 31 brand bag. Very popular with Midwestern moms and teachers.

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 S-l300
Source

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 87b72b10 losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 86669110 losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:43 pm

umngirl wrote:Pretty sure that's a 31 brand bag. Very popular with Midwestern moms and teachers.

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 62 S-l300
Source

Looks like that's it. So it's used to carry things in.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 91 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 76 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win