SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 91 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 77 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 pm

IMO something is definitely going on behind the seasons. I was waiting for the Millsy newest podcast today to make my final conclusions but I'm wondering now if it was cancelled last minute because of more important calls. laugh out loud
Last week I mentioned that Millsy left the Wed podcast for some very important Bachelor related calls. On this weeks Tue podcast he talked to Julia about how major the calls where and Julia said her jaw dropped on the floor over the news that Rob told her. They did not ever mention Peter by name but obviously Peter was in LA last week but perhaps things were not fully solidified and still may not be. Julia did say if things did not work out she hoped BenZ would be the Bachelor. Julia also mentioned that they would be continuing their podcasts even when the shows weren't airing and something very exciting was coming up. Rob said he hoped to be able to announce it next week. My take on that portion of the conversation was the Bachelor situation was still up in the air...but something very curious is happening behind the seasons. IMO
OT....Rob said Bach/Ette Winter Games was currently casting the International cast and that the WG would being held/filmed in Vermont.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by charriotoffire Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Why not Jack Stone?  I approve.   losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 63 1f60e

I'm totally checked out and just half watching BIP.  Didn't watch Rachel's season but based on the little clips I've seen, this guy has potential.

..and why is he called serial killer?
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO something is definitely going on behind the seasons. I was waiting for the Millsy newest podcast today to make my final conclusions but I'm wondering now if it was cancelled last minute because of more important calls. laugh out loud
Last week I mentioned that Millsy left the Wed podcast for some very important Bachelor related calls. On this weeks Tue podcast he talked to Julia about how major the calls where and Julia said her jaw dropped on the floor over the news that Rob told her. They did not ever mention Peter by name but obviously Peter was in LA last week but perhaps things were not fully solidified and still may not be. Julia did say if things did not work out she hoped BenZ would be the Bachelor. Julia also mentioned that they would be continuing their podcasts even when the shows weren't airing and something very exciting was coming up. Rob said he hoped to be able to announce it next week. My take on that portion of the conversation was the Bachelor situation was still up in the air...but something very curious is happening behind the seasons. IMO
OT....Rob said Bach/Ette Winter Games was currently casting the International cast and that the WG would being held/filmed in Vermont.
JMO

How do you listen to the podcast?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:01 pm

The way Fleiss is tweeting about wanting the Bachelor to be someone who is serious about finding a wife, and saying it probably won't be Peter. It really can't be I'm IMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Pretty sure that's a 31 brand bag. Very popular with Midwestern moms and teachers.

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 63 S-l300
Source

clapping!  for finding that bag. Looks like it with the black handles and silver rings. Maybe some type of tag on the left side? I've been looking all over for that bag.   no no Does it look like he's in a car?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Starting to wonder if that "source" about Arie being the Bach is true now...it would be shocking, would explain the delay, Sea tweeted about Arie, and Arie did make Fleiss's twitter polls twice. I don't even know what other possibilities remain since he said it's not Jojo's guys or Dean. That basically leaves Peter or someone from an old season. Ahhh, I just want to know. Fleiss's games are annoying me now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO something is definitely going on behind the seasons. I was waiting for the Millsy newest podcast today to make my final conclusions but I'm wondering now if it was cancelled last minute because of more important calls. laugh out loud
JMO

I remember reading your recap posts from the podcast last week and it certainly seemed strange. Does it sound like they are talking about two different things? Julian's (that's a coworker) laugh out loud Julia's  jaw dropping in relation to what they are working on may not be bachelor related? How does this tie in with the GMA tweet I wonder. Did Peter agree then bail? They better not be begging this guy because IMO he loves to be chased. Is he playing push and pull with MF and ABC exec's? laugh out loud That bag in his car better be his girlfriend's bag. laugh out loud

I've been keeping close tabs on Arie. The only thing Bach related he responded to a tweeter who suggested he be TB.

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ✔️ @ariejr
Have they ever had a Bachelor with grey hair? https://twitter.com/themodernmartha/status/894765822731792384 …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

JMO

I just listened to this podcast while doing laundry laugh out loud.  It does seem to me as well that something is not settled.  I recall the "important" calls Millsy got last time. Rolly, I just looked for Millsy on twitter and there was a post with a link to the call with Julia Cunningham.
OT  I didn't know the actual Winter Olympics are in South Korea...omg...pray for safety of all involved.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Pretty sure that's a 31 brand bag. Very popular with Midwestern moms and teachers.

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 63 S-l300
Source

clapping!  for finding that bag. Looks like it with the black handles and silver rings. Maybe some type of tag on the left side? I've been looking all over for that bag.   no no Does it look like he's in a car?
It looks like a blue Ziploc box is inside Peter's bag.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:12 pm

If it's not Peter (or Ben H.), I personally doubt I'll be interested. Everyone else is MOT rejects. The likes of people that usually slum it in Paradise, not headline a show. It's just not anything intriguing I'd like to see. So yeah, I'm bummed out with Fleiss' tweet and I'm hoping he's just trolling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Still no podcast from Millsy and Julia today and no mention of why it was cancelled either. Rob made a big deal about just how important last weeks phone calls on Wed were and he was very amped up IMO. laugh out loud Julia was super excited too. Both were planning on a podcast today so IMO something more important took over and hence today's cancellation. Even the conversation on Tue made the Bachelor decision still seem uncertain...but Rob in particular was being careful to be vague. IMO something is definitely up and this also plays into MF playing his games on Twitter. TPTB seem to be up to something I just can't figure exactly what it is just yet.laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Mike Fleiss posted a tweet a few days ago with an article about Mario no longer being a plumber. The article included a list of professions, one of which was race car driver. Maybe it is Arie. https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/904866696820801536

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 91 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 77 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win