SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:27 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though.  I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode.  They be messing with us, IMO.

@bobette I'm wondering the same. But Im looking at my Laura lifeboat, and it could be leaking.

Yes but that's exactly what they want us to be thinking/feeling after that date!  However much I love Elise, I am going to stay firm with Laura F1.  Not to rain on anybody's parade, I just truly think they're toying with our hearts (not to mention Elise's).  If I'm wrong I will happily reneg and watch the whole season again from scratch, but right now, I am not drinking their Koolaid.  

Don't worry, I have enough uneaten cheese to plug the leaking boat. Matty and Elise's date didn't tug my heart strings. The only reason I'm teamLaura is because her date exploded chemistry for me. Still waiting for them feels with Elise. (love Elise though!)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:28 am

OHHHH sh---- Jen just told Matty he needs to be "really mindful of Lisa"

i.e. she only "seems him as a brother"

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:29 am

Ugggh I am so disinterested in Jen I can barely be bothered pasting this tweet in but anyway...

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 am

Jen's nasty... but own up to it Lisa, you're just not that into him!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 am

WOW. Laura is looking all kinds of HOT tonight!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:WOW. Laura is looking all kinds of HOT tonight!

Source

No! I won't have a bar of it you wicked sorceress!

Elise for the win!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:35 am

Elise is having a full crack at Jen. That will get her more social media brownie points
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:35 am

ssin0547 wrote:I'm not even focussing on the GD. Just want to rewatch the SD (the only one I've wanted to watch again). So we've got two things that never lie to support Laura/Elise. Laura has the Sportsbet odds and Elise has the F1 music (old and new) which do we trust?
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:The F1 kiss music was NOT for the kiss though.  I'm going to make a bold prediction - they're going to use it again - for a KISS - between Laura and Matty in a later episode.  They be messing with us, IMO.

@bobette I'm wondering the same. But Im looking at my Laura lifeboat, and it could be leaking.

Yes but that's exactly what they want us to be thinking/feeling after that date!  However much I love Elise, I am going to stay firm with Laura F1.  Not to rain on anybody's parade, I just truly think they're toying with our hearts (not to mention Elise's).  If I'm wrong I will happily reneg and watch the whole season again from scratch, but right now, I am not drinking their Koolaid.  

I also think Laura is still F1. Thing is, just like with all the show's I watch I watch for the love story and sleuth for the F1 separately.

So I will fan and buy into the love story because that makes the season fun for me. Whatever happens in the end happens. If it is heartbreaking then that's a love story that ends in heartbreak. I am just there for the ride and will enjoy it regardless.

When it comes to sleuthing, there's no emotion to it for me. I have no doubt TPTB and Matty will be willing to drive the bus over Elise. 

In fact, this show is so predictable that it would more shock me more if they don't drive the bus over Elise (and as such Matty gets backlash). The TPTB, especially USA show who now produces the Aussie always seems to do drive that bus over them. 

So I will keep sleuthing regardless and if it ends up as speculated way back in March, eh, that's the norm for me (see: boring)

So I will just watch to enjoy and go on the ride, up and down and all around, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch since I feel this show is so predictable  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:35 am

Skeppy wrote:
Bobette wrote:WOW. Laura is looking all kinds of HOT tonight!

Source

No! I won't have a bar of it you wicked sorceress!

Elise for the win!

Yeah, that's right, I said it. She's looking HOT. Whatcha gonna do about it? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:35 am

@Skeppy....I can't deal....Oh my goodness. Did you just call Laura a wicked sorceress? That was mad funny rofl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:36 am

mercieme wrote:@Skeppy....I can't deal....Oh my goodness. Did you just call Laura a wicked sorceress? That was mad funny rofl

Oh haha haa - I thought she meant me. hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2