SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 am

@NostalgicNZA....I don't recollect family members doing ITMs in backgrounds like that in the AU franchise but they do that in the US franchise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:55 am

@mercieme thanks!

It's really weird to me that they had that when no one else today did.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 am

Laura's sister and Elise's mum had ITM's
When I saw the first one with Elise's mum I was like scratch
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 am

Ash wrote:Laura's sister and Elise's mum had ITM's
When I saw the first one with Elise's mum I was like scratch

Do you have a screen cap for Laura's sister?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/76/91/73/img_1412.jpg

Does this wrk

Last edited by Ash on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 am

SC of Laura and Alisha's ITM. Note laura isnt wearing the necklace she was wearing during the HTD. Clearly the ITM's were filmed at different times, Alisha gets tulips in the background, and Laura has a fern

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Alisha10
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Laura10
Source: Tenplay
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 am

Anyone know when this happens/happened?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Image16
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am

The shot shown of Matty and Elise isn't something I saw on the show tonight?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:24 am

@Storybook yea I don't remember seeing it either. On Laura's pic, it's her standing at the door from her HTD, however Elises is a clip that we haven't seen yet
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 am

It seems Matty is wearing the same olive coloured t-shirt and Elise the olive jacket they wore tonight on HTD's. This means it was cut out of the episode. It looks like they were having a great time but we don't see it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@HEA......check out poster Sundy's SCs and the season vid that AAL made located in the No Discusiosn SC thread. Sundy has a SC where you can see the criss cross of the back of the black swim top that Elise wore on the hot tub with Matty. If you can't pick it up in Sundy's SC try slowing down AAL's video, the black swim top is an exact match IMO. I actualy joked with poster natik that it seems Elise only took one black swim top to the show.

Also this is not my expertise but poster Bobette said that the stance of the girl on the beach matches that of Elise and that Elise's hair would get darker when wet. Basically those are the things that are being used to match the girl on the beach to Elise.

i believe girls may have more than one swim suit and i saw tara not standing straight
We see what we want to hope to see i think
for me there is no formal clue it is elise or tara... except the shape of thighs bur here too, depending the way you sit, they can look fatter or slimmer... the only think i am sure is that it is not long legs and i rule out laura

i went from page 1 of your spoiled SC and still found nothing convincing Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:VOs of the word "love" heard at end of Season Preview:
First girl - "I can see myself falling in love with you" - sounds like Elise to me
Second girl - "I am falling in love with you" - sounds like Laura to me
Third girl: "I am in love with you" - sounds like Tara to me? (could be Laura?)

question Honestly the voices I am not sure of. I am also not sure if they may have changed it up this year so that the last voice is not F1. So making a change possibly like with the official IG account where they don't post a pic of the F1 pre-season? (unless Tara is F1, but I don't see it, per her SM activity if it's legit)

my vid tenplay.com ("Love" VOs start at end of vid)

To my listening ears, I hear:

1. Tara
2. Laura
3. Elise
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom