SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:38 pm

just wanted to throw out this...
During the cocktail party of episode 1, generally prods are playing with zooming and VO and specific moments.

for me this specific moment was this one.
It is funny because I never saw them close during this season.... and that is why I think they are the top 2 girls

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 134112
my sc from recorded TV

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 137410
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 137310
source

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 pm

@SugarandSpice......@Sundy matched the building in the background of where Matty is sitting down with his family to the Santhiya...that's the only match I have seen so far. But yeah with the paps all over it could be they moved the FRC from the Santhiya but it can't be that far from there IMO....it's on an Island and not sure how easy it wil be to switch quickly to another location.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 pm

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice......@Sundy matched the building in the background of where Matty is sitting down with his family to the Santhiya...that's the only match I have seen so far. But yeah with the paps all over it could be they moved the FRC from the Santhiya but it can't be that far from there IMO....it's on Island and not sure how easy it wil be to switch quickly to another location.

@mercieme thanks, I saw the match for the matty's family. But I just can't find a match the FRC! Frustrating! I agree that is must be at least nearby the Santhiya
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Guys may I ask something pls, does this info we sleuth get used by the press... u think?
Let's say we come upon some clue it's x, does sharing it ruin it for the show? Or so u think it just gets lost in all the other stories
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:30 pm

I can't say for the AU Bach, but it most certainly does for the US Bach. Media outlets and a certain spoiler king who shall remain nameless snoop on this site.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Ash wrote:Guys may I ask something pls, does this info we sleuth get used by the press... u think?
Let's say we come upon some clue it's x, does sharing it ruin it for the show? Or so u think it just gets lost in all the other stories

it was mentioned that prods are checking here
after all, this forum has its reputation and is well known by some mags/blogs/paps who have the decency to credit this forum when a member found a clue... which is not always the case. If someone is into this show, IMO, this is a mandatory place to visit and it definitely come top of the list is you type bachelor forum.

IMO, the answer is yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:05 am

Sounds like you have worked something out @Ash?? We have been used before, it's unavoidable imo if posting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:52 am

Just for the record I don't think that carpert is pink. It looks like the Rose petals that you can also see on the ground to the left.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:14 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Img_7411
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Img_7410

Hmmm it's definitely in a resort. We just need to match that stone platform bit to the left seen in one of the sc.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:19 am

@spangler, I have spent hours searching both Island Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi and couldn't find that exact path.

Can you tell what that low level black structure to the right of Matty is? It looks like a small villa to me but need to someone else to confirm it. The roof looks to be flat IMO but I am not sure if it's a solid corrugated roof or if it's made of straws. Thanks.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:22 am

Surely it would have to be Koh yao yai because that's where the santhiya is.

It looks more like a toilet block or equipment shed or something. Just because of its lack of windows.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 am

Also, the beach is just below the villa/toilet block/shed... so we're looking for a beachside resort.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom