SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by babyblueeyes_85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:37 am

Does anyone know If that striped shirt above has been in any other caps. Does he wear that at the group date where they have child pictures of themselves?

babyblueeyes_85

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 am

babyblueeyes_85 wrote:Does anyone know If that striped shirt above has been in any other caps. Does he wear that at the group date where they have child pictures of themselves?
Yes he does

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 am

Is it just me or is Matty side hair much shorter in the second pic of him?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:54 am

Sundy wrote:Is it just me or is Matty side hair much shorter in the second pic of him?

Yep I would say haircut in between group date and Rose Ceremony

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 am

@babyblueeyes_85 I'm sure it's Elise walking down the stairs and Matty has the blue and white striped shirt that he was also wearing at the childhood photos GD

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 am

Looks like a denim skirt isn't Elise wearing one at the GD?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:03 am

dolcimumma wrote:Looks like a denim skirt isn't Elise wearing one at the GD?
Yes, that's what I think

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:10 am

That is definitely a denim skirt walking down those stairs when you watch the sneak peak from Ep 11 and Elise is wearing one on the GD.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:12 am

@Bobette There are screen caps of him and Elise having a chat at the CP so maybe he is saying it there?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:29 am

Not sure where my last post ended up giggling but it is Tara he is walking off with when Laura screws her nose up.  Elise has a boat neck dress on but her and Tara's dresses are the same colour but I think yet again they are messing with us by putting other SC's in from other CP's .  It's definitely elise getting the SQT as she has a denim skirt on and that is definitely a denim skirt walking down those stairs!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:47 am

Just Looking wrote:@babyblueeyes_85   I'm sure it's Elise walking down the stairs and Matty has the blue and white striped shirt that he was also wearing at the childhood photos GD

Maybe Elise gets the SQT after the funfair group date.  If there's any kind of game involved, you know she's winning it. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:04 am

"There's a lot of chemistry there" is said during that preview and I think it's Elise's voice so I think she might be talking about Tara.

I also think that Laura might've had a melt down in the screen that never aired from CP Ep 9 but she did this epi too so they saved it for one massive Laura hit. I just think she cried more in the other one so it was a better promo shot. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom