SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm no eye movement expert but i thought eye movement upward was an indication of lying. Don't know the dialogue but it appears M is lying about his conversation about Laura. I'm also aware this is only a snapshot in time/conversation and could be misinterpreted.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/channel-10-warner-brothers-furious-after-media-outlet-tries-to-spoil-bachelor-finale/news-story/fd9153a21f1ff860278eb066dca14590
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Don't they give their own ending away by letting their upset net be known? Or is that part of the strategy - or foiler?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:13 pm

This article references a channel 10 statement re: the DM spoiler.
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ten-hits-back-after-alleged-bachelor-finale-spoilers-published-online-20170904-gyauil.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:27 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551

With only six girls left on The Bachelor Australia 2017 things are getting difficult for the hunky Bachelor, Matty Johnson. While he might have a bevy of beauties vying for his heart, Matty still has a tough decision to make.

The girls are all falling head over heels for the heart-throb but what does the Bachelor think of his top six? Well, Matty sat down with NW telling us how he REALLY feels...

Cobie’s so kind and easily the sweetest person I’ve ever met, which is so attractive to me. And I love that she’s a big kid at heart – but I wonder how compatible our personalities really are...”

“The chemistry Laura and I have, it hits me every time we’re together. When I’m with her it feels so natural and I never want our dates to end. I knew she could be right for me the day after our first date – I simply couldn’t fault it.”

“Every time Elise looks me in the eyes and smiles, I go weak at the knees. And although she popped up on my radar much later, the more time I spend with her the more I realise Elise is someone I can have a real future with. I love how similar we are.”

Elora actually makes me a little bit nervous, and when we had our first kiss, it just felt so right. Though she has a massive sense of wanderlust and I’m wondering if she’s ready to settle down...”

“The Bachelor can be a chaotic experience, but when I’m with Tara I forget about everything else – she’s the only thing on my mind. But she’s moved back to Queensland to be with her family, and I’m settled in Sydney, so one of us would have to make a really big sacrifice to make it work.”

Flo keeps me on my toes - and her confidence… it’s the first thing you notice when you’re around her. But she’s only just moved to Australia and I’m worried in a few years she’ll want to move back to Amsterdam.”

No surprise that the article only has video clips for Laura and Elise - further evidence for them as F2 imo :yes:  

With Laura, Matty uses the phrase "I couldn't fault it"...  almost exact same wording Matty used for GL in her season "I can't fault you". (Also, Matty has described his F1 as "perfect" and says "you're perfect" in Season Preview .. again, exact same words he said to GL in GL's season preview). Seems like Matty has used the same words/phrases for GL and now Laura if she is F1... very original. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f615  Even MJ is like, I have my GL 2.0 (jk but not really) dizzy

Interesting how Matty says Elise makes him weak in the knees. GL said the same about Lee. But the rest sounds similar to what GL said about Matty, so more Matty 2.0 for Elise? Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f61f 

The rest of the F6 and what Matty says seems like fluff and him giving a reason for why he won't choose them. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:32 am

As I posted yesterday. For Laura Matty says 'I knew she could be right for me . . ."
For Elise Matty says "... Elise is someone I can have a future with."

According to these words Matty's future with Laura is questionable, but his future with Elise is certain.
But of course it could just be 'bachy' talk. He seems to be good at doing this.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, Daily Fail is letting me down. So is No Idea. Cmon guys where's the switcheroo and pregnancy posts?

One clue that I think goes into Laura for F1 column is Matty's trainer and celebrity trainer Jono (IG @jonocastanoacero) whom I have followed since long before filming and I noticed he started following Laura awhile back and has posted on his IGstory a screenshot of the DM story of Laura winning and tagged Matty. He also likes pics that Laura posts of herself with Matty on her IG so it could be he knows if Laura may be F1 even if he says otherwise.

(note: the only other contestant he follows is Elora but he's followed her from before filming and from what I sleuthed knew her via training before filming of the show)

Omy lawdy...I said I wasn't going to comment again but  I couldn't help myself :detective So if this is true that he knew Elora and was following before filming why wasn't that made known in media and  potentially scandalous like they did with Matty knowing Laura before the show???

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:52 am

Sportsbet odds 05/09:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 XViovhp

Source

I haven't seen odds that low before.  For context, odds for Richie's season less than a week before the finale were:

The Bachelor Winner

$1.60   Alex

$2.50   Nikki

$11      Olena

Source

Also I just realised Just Betting have been doing regular blog posts about Bachie betting which makes for interesting reading:

“Matty is clearly smitten with Laura and after that date we’re afraid no other lady is going to even get a look in so we’ve had to slash her odds further,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.

(The above entry was posted way back on 3rd August)

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 am

between the lines wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, Daily Fail is letting me down. So is No Idea. Cmon guys where's the switcheroo and pregnancy posts?

One clue that I think goes into Laura for F1 column is Matty's trainer and celebrity trainer Jono (IG @jonocastanoacero) whom I have followed since long before filming and I noticed he started following Laura awhile back and has posted on his IGstory a screenshot of the DM story of Laura winning and tagged Matty. He also likes pics that Laura posts of herself with Matty on her IG so it could be he knows if Laura may be F1 even if he says otherwise.

(note: the only other contestant he follows is Elora but he's followed her from before filming and from what I sleuthed knew her via training before filming of the show)

Omy lawdy...I said I wasn't going to comment again but  I couldn't help myself :detective So if this is true that he knew Elora and was following before filming why wasn't that made known in media and  potentially scandalous like they did with Matty knowing Laura before the show???
Oops. I may have made that confusing. It's Matty's trainer Jono that was following Elora before filming. Elora is a trainer too like Jono so that's how they know each other
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 am

Bobette wrote:
“Matty is clearly smitten with Laura and after that date we’re afraid no other lady is going to even get a look in so we’ve had to slash her odds further,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.
Source
This Will Byrne any relation to another Byrne?... say, Laura Byrne Suspect

This season. I tell ya dizzy 

I am half waiting for Toni May herself to make an appearance on the show  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 am

@Allaboutlove laugh out loud you may get your wish come the HTDs......ToniMay are Laura's grandpa and grandma, just joking since she named the company after them Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 am

@mercieme Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698 too funny. I can definitely see that being hyped if so. 

I am half expecting Toni May to be the ring sponsor at the FRC too dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme