SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Not sure if this is the right place. For whatever it's worth, Robby in an interview says that he found closure after splitting from Jojo. He said he told her everything he wanted to say but unfortunately it didn't work out. He said its fine because he is thankful for where he is and they (J&J) are both happy. He also added that he cares not only for Kojo but for Kordan bec he was his best friend during the whole process and he is happy for him.

In the same article he said knew before he already

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm

My last sentence was cut off - he had known before they shot the proposal that he was not chosen.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm

vernie113 wrote:My last sentence was cut off - he had known before they shot the proposal that he was not chosen.
Can you post the link please? Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Not sure if I am doing this correctly. Here goes-
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/robby-hayes-talks-bip-moving-on-from-jojo-fletcher-w499314

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:18 pm

vernie113 wrote:My last sentence was cut off - he had known before they shot the proposal that he was not chosen.

Just wanted to correct the above. He said when they aired the Men Tell All, that he was sitting home knowing at that point he wasn't chosen. So it wasn't that he knew he wasn't the one while they were shooting the show. While it was airing, after everything was filmed and it watched it back at MTA, he knew at that point. He also said he was blindsided so he thought he was the one in true Robby style.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Sorry I have to say this and it's not the right place but Robby is fake/wants fame and I'm sure everyone knows it. Thank god Jojo picked Jordan and is happy with a hard working man
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Ehhh I think all of Jo's men were interchangeable on places f25-f2 and all season the question was whether Baddy would give Jo the final rose and choose her or not? I rewatched one of their early chats and before they even sit down, Jo starts in with telling him she doesn't think he likes her enough and she's forcing him to be here laugh out loud His face is all horror and WTF!! They're adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Ehhh I think all of Jo's men were interchangeable on places f25-f2 and all season the question was whether Baddy would give Jo the final rose and choose her or not? I rewatched one of their early chats and before they even sit down, Jo starts in with telling him she doesn't think he likes her enough and she's forcing him to be here laugh out loud His face is all horror and WTF!! They're adorable!
Is it sad that off top I knew exactly the scene you were talking about? At the pool party laugh out loud . I love how her and Jordan were just off having their time as if there weren't other guys there waiting laugh out loud .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm

"I don't know if Jordan's actually into me they way I'm into him" laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Oh my gawd, no!!! laugh out loud There are multiple ones of these! Hilarious. I'm thinking of the one after the football game where he ends up taking her out by the fountain and comforting her afterwards Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:24 pm

She is one puppy dog, always needing affection. Jordan on the podcast said as well that is the biggest thing he learned about her. I wonder if pre JoJo he wasn't very affectionate? In any event, it doesn't show now because Baddy is quite fluent in showing affection and making JoJo feel reassured now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BYWsfSJnLC0/

sad Devastating.

ETA: just saw that these animals have been rescued but obviously there are so many others.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214