SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:18 am

There wasn't a long pause at all laugh out loud

Jordan pretty quickly said I love it. JoJo was listening in as well and right after the advice she said hi to Sean. Things we didn't know previously, Jordan and Sean have hung out in Dallas before. Jordan thanked Sean for the advise he's always given to him and called him a great example of how he lives his family and spiritual life.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks @Ash2214 laugh out loud I can relax!!! Just kidding! What I really like about him (one of the many, many things tbh laugh out loud) is that he's very decisive and imo decided on Jo long before Sean's advice Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 am

Checking in with our lovebirds and see that they are still going strong! Smiley Any wedding talk yet?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Checking in with our lovebirds and see that they are still going strong!  Smiley   Any wedding talk yet?  
Not really. I'm annoyed laugh out loud I do think they'll just plan their own fabulous wedding and then announce it days before.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Please don't misinterpret my comment of "long silence to imply any negative connotation. Could have used a better description of the 3 secs before Luke asked if Jordan was taking notes. He said he was and also mentioned that Jojo was also listening . For all we know, J&J maybe already planning their wedding quietly and privately for after the college football and NFL seasons in 2018.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:12 pm

vernie113 wrote:Please don't misinterpret my comment of "long silence to imply any negative connotation. Could have used a better description of the 3 secs before Luke asked if Jordan was taking notes. He said he was and also mentioned that Jojo was also listening . For all we know, J&J maybe already planning their wedding quietly and privately for after the college football and NFL seasons in 2018.
I was just joking laugh out loud Like I said, he seems like the last person to panic about anything, especially on a commitment he already made to his bestie.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, it was Jordan who was more anxious to get married than JoJo seeing that he wanted to elope. But on a serious note, I do agree with Sean - poop or get off the pot. I know that relationships formed in the franchise are very unique - with accelerated timelines etc. However, I do think that the longer you stay engaged, the less likely you are to marry. Now, I know people sometimes stay engaged for 2-3 years because they are in school, want to build a house, just started a new career etc. But, based on my personal observation, the longer you stay away from the commitment of marriage, the more difficult it because to make that commitment as you get complacent in your current status and don't see the need for a marriage commitment.

IMO, persons who have no intention of getting married, should not be engaged. Generally, an engagement is set up to essentially plan the wedding. So I do think that JoJo and Jordan are very committed and that is what they want. Even after Sean was finished speaking, you could have sensed that both JoJo and Jordan were doing some introspection and taking to heart his advice. So I think these two are serious, they come from model homes as it relates to long term marriages, so I think it's what they both want. So it's only a matter of time now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:27 pm

I agree with you @aviej on engagement length and marriage in general but eh, I think they'll marry despite having a longish engagement, they come from traditional homes and all they that entails imo. It's no surprise they're friends/friendly with Sean to me.

Jo must be feeling a little mushy with Baddy away laugh out loud: https://instagram.com/p/BZEQg_FnkgC/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Nice picture!
https://instagram.com/p/BZEQg_FnkgC/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I agree with you @aviej on engagement length and marriage in general but eh, I think they'll marry despite having a longish engagement, they come from traditional homes and all they that entails imo. It's no surprise they're friends/friendly with Sean to me.

Jo must be feeling a little mushy with Baddy away laugh out loud: https://instagram.com/p/BZEQg_FnkgC/

Agreed on all points @Alanna.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Here's a nice interview of JoJo with InStyle. She shares a bit of her life with Jordan and offers some dating tips.

http://www.instyle.com/news/bachelor-winner-jojo-fletcher-dating-tips
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Loved that Instyle interview. Jojo is such a sweetheart!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214