SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 am

He's traveling somewhere again? He just posted at 3:45am (so CA time) from the airport. And too adorable that he's all cute talking about Jo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 am

I'm assuming he's heading to Kentucky for the game he's calling on Saturday, since they're almost always on game location Thursday-Saturday. Whatever MetPro work he had to do, it must have been super important for him to need to go out there for just a few hours.

This guy clearly loves his job and enjoys it so much, but I feel like he must also be like yes.. just five more weeks of multiple plane rides each week laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:28 am

All I can say is I don't know many people, if any tbh, with Baddy's work ethic. I mean, seriously!! And to think his image was all lazy, useless playboy on the show laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 am

From one of the articles I had read of Jordan back in his QB days one of the players noted that Jordan was always the first one at practice - reviewing tapes etc early in the morning and he was always the last to leave. On the Jared Stillman show as well Jared and his co-host Jordan (a female) raved about how hard working he is. So it seems to be the norm with him. And, if he can demonstrate this level of commitment to his work, we can only imagine how much more committed he is to his fiancé.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 pm

I am so glad Jojo and Jordan are still together and going seemingly strong.
I have been rooting for them since day 1 on their season and haven’t been disappointed since then.
They encountered a lot of bad storms coming from people disapproving of them but they came out even stronger together.
Jordan proved the naysayers wrong.
Good for them ! I love them both, separately and as a couple.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Good lord, he just tweeted and location is Texas. How much traveling/flying is this guy doing?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Good lord, he just tweeted and location is Texas. How much traveling/flying is this guy doing?

laugh out loud so crazy! My mind will be blown if he heads to Kentucky today. Maybe where he wasnt able to be home yesterday due to needing to be in Chico perhaps he'll fly to Kentucky tomorrow. Most of the prep for the games actually happen on Fridays.

Maybe he has an afternoon flight to Kentucky today? Maybe he got the weekend off (longggg shot laugh out loud).

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:35 pm

He could also have a connecting flight in Dallas. I've had a lot of connecting flights from California go through DFW.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Definitely could have been a layover. The guy has been traveling since 3:45am CA time, so if it was a layover, that stinks.

Looks JoJo was in fact in NY for one day last week on Thursday or Friday:

https://instagram.com/p/BauZYB0H1aX/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 pm

An article about Jojo while she was in NYC at Old Navy http://people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-old-navy-fall-fashion-photo-diary/?utm_campaign=peoplestyle&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:An article about Jojo while she was in NYC at Old Navy http://people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-old-navy-fall-fashion-photo-diary/?utm_campaign=peoplestyle&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle

I love her pics:

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 59 Ms412366
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 59 Ms412451
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 59 Ms412689
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Great pics, great choices! I was in NYC last August and saw the construction of the new Old Navy. It's huge. She must have had a ball picking out clothes for her and Jordan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214