SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:57 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Given that Nick never blocked her at all then that goes with what I posted upthread that as long as I have followed Nick he has never been one to block people he knows no matter what. It made zero sense to me that he would imo given that that's just not like him and never been a pattern of his SM activity.

I do find that admirable, to be fair. Smiley

I do too. It's one thing I have liked about him over the years. He handles the SM hate and stuff far better than most imo NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Given that Nick never blocked her at all then that goes with what I posted upthread that as long as I have followed Nick he has never been one to block people he knows no matter what. It made zero sense to me that he would imo given that that's just not like him and never been a pattern of his SM activity.

giggling the disappearance of "likes" is proof positive that V was the instigator.  Given Nick has over a mil followers he likely wouldn't even know this happened because of all the activity on his feed... except someone pointed it out on Twitter so now he likely does.
LOL talk about Milennial dating superficiality. This is something that was discussed at The Great Love Debate Nick participated in, how lost the art of talking had become in lieu of silliness that emphasizes the "right" emojis, pic likes, and what is posted. I think he doesn't play that game because he comes from a generation that asked rather than texted for a date, picked up rather than met their date, and never showed strangers his relationship on IG because IG wasn't really a thing until the last 5 years or so. IMO simply a generational divide. Plus, he has always been very direct.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Oh well, then it was Vanessa acting in her feels and doing the blocking. Immature from her as well, but very normal. Now we can retire the 'Vanessa texted Nick about the wedding so much, that he decided to block her on ig' narrative. Jmo

Well...it's the same sort of thing isn't it, if she blocked him? It's still her being immature and dramatic and overly emotional. IMO.

Not really. It's pretty normal after a break up. Funny how in any scenario this was Vanessa's fault, even if made up. When we thought Nick did  the blocking, it must've been because Vanessa texted him too much after getting upset about the wedding etc. Now that we know Vanessa did it, she's still immature and over emotional. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Oh well, then it was Vanessa acting in her feels and doing the blocking. Immature from her as well, but very normal. Now we can retire the 'Vanessa texted Nick about the wedding so much, that he decided to block her on ig' narrative. Jmo

Well...it's the same sort of thing isn't it, if she blocked him? It's still her being immature and dramatic and overly emotional. IMO.

Not really. It's pretty normal after a break up. Funny how in any scenario this was Vanessa's fault, even if made up. When we thought Nick did  the blocking, it must've been because Vanessa texted him too much after getting upset about the wedding etc. Now that we know Vanessa did it, she's still immature and over emotional. Jmo

I think she can do whatever she wants. Breakups are emotional tough and most people have little crazy moments as they work through things.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Aria wrote:

I said that if Nick did it without any trigger, he would be the immature one, but that just didn't fit to me with what his personality type is and what his social media behavior has been for the last 3 years he's been in the public eye. He definitely has his faults (and I've pointed out most of them), but to just randomly block her never made sense to me, not even if he's at a wedding and drunk. On the other hand, we have seen Vanessa get emotional and jealous and be impulsive on social meida - silly things like liking PacoZero's comment about DLo boring Nick or responding to a comment that Nick slept with the other girls. I also never said it's abnormal to be immature, dramatic, and overly emotional after a breakup or that this makes her a terrible human being or anything. Other contestants have gotten criticized for stupid behavior after breakups, don't know why Nick/Vanessa should be the exception. Anyways back to Nick! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:22 pm

...Anyways. I just hope last night reopened communication between Nick and Andi. Exchange numbers, start texting, take it slow this time Hugesmile.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:...Anyways. I just hope last night reopened communication between Nick and Andi. Exchange numbers, start texting, take it slow this time Hugesmile.

Yeah...no. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 pm

I like go to bed fro 6 hours and overnight it grew like 10 pages and I thought aw crap there is a video or something and then it turns out to be IG drama laugh out loud. SM is so crazy now a days during break ups. I will trust everyone's word about how IG follows/refollows blocks/unblocks and disappearing likes work as I didn't even realize you could do some of that stuff. When I read it was Nick unfollowing/unliking/refollowing it was kind of surprising since he usually doesn't unfollow people even exes right away. For crying out loud he follows(or had followed for a lengthy time Josh Murray and Shawn Booth though I haven't checked recently on this so I could be wrong now) But then I figured like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been saying it is probably best for healing/moving on to unfollow atleast for now but Nick from what I've seen has never followed the "rules" in that respect over the years. Then when I read the explanation that it was Vanessa blocking Nick, that made more sense to me, not meaning anything bad towards V by saying that, just that she is the one has has officially unfollowed so blocking for whatever reason would seem like a more likely step from her. Plus I couldn't picture Nick sitting the whole time at Sharleen's wedding going through all of his likes to unlike any of her posts. Nick and V are handling the SM differently and it is ok both ways.

Anyway Nick looks truly happy in the IG pic he posted (I am very sorry I can't get the link to transfer here on my computer) with Sharleen and Andy which of course he made a couple typos that the SM haters were all too happy to gleefully point out. Rolling Eyes For the record typos are very easy to do constantly when trying to post on SM espcially if it on their phone, those keypads are little turds! laugh out loud I do love Sharleen's comment back to him as well though I would like to know what she means about him being the "hora MVP".....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Aria wrote:

I said that if Nick did it without any trigger, he would be the immature one, but that just didn't fit to me with what his personality type is and what his social media behavior has been for the last 3 years he's been in the public eye. He definitely has his faults (and I've pointed out most of them), but to just randomly block her never made sense to me, not even if he's at a wedding and drunk. On the other hand, we have seen Vanessa get emotional and jealous and be impulsive on social meida - silly things like liking PacoZero's comment about DLo boring Nick or responding to a comment that Nick slept with the other girls. I also never said it's abnormal to be immature, dramatic, and overly emotional after a breakup or that this makes her a terrible human being or anything. Other contestants have gotten criticized for stupid behavior after breakups, don't know why Nick/Vanessa should be the exception. Anyways back to Nick! IMO.

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce, is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:09 pm

I just noticed that Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Twitter too (although I don't know when that happened as I haven't checked in a couple of days). I wonder if Vanessa wishes that Nick didn't seem happy in his social media activities which is why she seems bent on trying to cut him out of her SM life as much as possible (she might be upset to see that he is happy without her when she is still suffering herself). On the other hand, I actually think that Nick seems to want Vanessa to be happy which is why he still likes her Instagram posts from time-to-time and is fine with following her on her social media. I don't think that either attitude is right or wrong in this case...I just find it interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:10 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl   Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce, is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:

For now IMO the Dani M tweet was just a more general poke of fun at the show overall and not targeted at Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl   Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:

Key word *was*.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689