SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Didn't Vanessa unfollow Nick a while ago, then it appeared that Nick unfollowed a few days later? This is in the fan thread, I believe. Although I can see Vanessa blocking him and that's why his likes disappeared. The blocking/unfollowing didn't happen last night so it had nothing to do with anything that happened (or didn't happen) at the wedding. I just wanted to clarify because people are assuming Vanessa blocked because she might've been jealous or angry because of the Nick/Andi conspiracy theories happening on the internet.

The only thing that we can say, social media wise, that happened since the wedding is that Nick refollowed her (and Vanessa likely unblocked him).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl   Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:

Key word *was*.

If Nick wanted a steady career then it's my understanding that the offer to go back to Salesforce is still on the table. In other words, he technically has a legit career as a back-up in case he ever decides to leave L.A...it's not like he's not capable of getting/holding a stable job--he is pursing the entertainment world by choice and I don't look down on him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Here's Nick's IG pic and Sharleen's comment on the pic as requested [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

A great pic of three good friends yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickviall Congratulations to these two beautiful people. I've never met such a perfect couple, both equally lucky to have one another. I'm lucky to be able to call you both friends. Love you both [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Didn't Vanessa unfollow Nick a while ago, then it appeared that Nick unfollowed a few days later? This is in the fan thread, I believe. Although I can see Vanessa blocking him and that's why his likes disappeared. The blocking/unfollowing didn't happen last night so it had nothing to do with anything that happened (or didn't happen) at the wedding. I just wanted to clarify because people are assuming Vanessa blocked because she might've been jealous or angry because of the Nick/Andi conspiracy theories happening on the internet.

The only thing that we can say, social media wise, that happened since the wedding is that Nick refollowed her (and Vanessa likely unblocked him).

I don't recall Nick ever unfollowing Vanessa. It looked like he unfollowed her last night but it turns out that she blocked him which is why she didn't appear on his following list for a certain period of time. But then eventually she unblocked him so now it appears that Nick is following her again (even though he technically never unfollowed her in the first place). At least that's my understanding of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl   Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:

Key word *was*.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I just noticed that Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Twitter too (although I don't know when that happened as I haven't checked in a couple of days). I wonder if Vanessa wishes that Nick didn't seem happy in his social media activities which is why she seems bent on trying to cut him out of her SM life as much as possible (she might be upset to see that he is happy without her when she is still suffering herself). On the other hand, I actually think that Nick seems to want Vanessa to be happy which is why he still likes her Instagram posts from time-to-time and is fine with following her on her social media. I don't think that either attitude is right or wrong in this case...I just find it interesting.  

I believe she unfollowed him on twitter Wed or Thurs. I think she just hadn't been on twitter since the break up to do so. I agree it is interesting regarding SM and how each handle it. I don't judge either one for what they decide regarding it. I'm a hardcore Nissa fan who truly believes they fell hard and in complete love with one another so them coming to the realization that long term wasn't compatible for them and having to act on it (break up) is going to be an emotional roller coaster from hell. IMO I do believe they both mean it when they say they want the very best for the other. For V healing maybe unfollowing/blocking helps with moving on as perhaps it is hard to see him on SM knowing what they had and now what they don't and won't have where as it helps Nick to see V being happy with family/friends and knowing she is doing okay. I don't think for a second he is having an easier time with the break up, behind closed doors all bets are off. I remember the Viall's describing Nick's level of despair/heartbreak in past break ups. I remember how it was revealed after Andi's season aired that Nick's heartbreak from that was much worse than what people were able to pick up on through SM and follows/IG, etc.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Nick never unfollowed Vanessa.

That said, I think the unfollows, removing of pics and what not is inevitable and normal when a relationship is over. It's totally fine and to be expected imo as they are no longer together. No biggie imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:I just noticed that Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Twitter too (although I don't know when that happened as I haven't checked in a couple of days). I wonder if Vanessa wishes that Nick didn't seem happy in his social media activities which is why she seems bent on trying to cut him out of her SM life as much as possible (she might be upset to see that he is happy without her when she is still suffering herself). On the other hand, I actually think that Nick seems to want Vanessa to be happy which is why he still likes her Instagram posts from time-to-time and is fine with following her on her social media. I don't think that either attitude is right or wrong in this case...I just find it interesting.  

I believe she unfollowed him on twitter Wed or Thurs. I think she just hadn't been on twitter since the break up to do so. I agree it is interesting regarding SM and how each handle it. I don't judge either one for what they decide regarding it.  I'm a hardcore Nissa fan who truly believes they fell hard and in complete love with one another so them coming to the realization that long term wasn't compatible for them and having to act on it (break up) is going to be an emotional roller coaster from hell. IMO I do believe they both mean it when they say they want the very best for the other. For V healing maybe unfollowing/blocking helps with moving on as perhaps it is hard to see him on SM knowing what they had and now what they don't and won't have where as it helps Nick to see V being happy with family/friends and knowing she is doing okay. I don't think for a second he is having an easier time with the break up, behind closed doors all bets are off. I remember the Viall's describing Nick's level of despair/heartbreak in past break ups. I remember how it was revealed after Andi's season aired that Nick's heartbreak from that was much worse than what people were able to pick up on through SM and follows/IG, etc.

Lovely post and I totally agree. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Didn't Vanessa unfollow Nick a while ago, then it appeared that Nick unfollowed a few days later? This is in the fan thread, I believe. Although I can see Vanessa blocking him and that's why his likes disappeared. The blocking/unfollowing didn't happen last night so it had nothing to do with anything that happened (or didn't happen) at the wedding. I just wanted to clarify because people are assuming Vanessa blocked because she might've been jealous or angry because of the Nick/Andi conspiracy theories happening on the internet.

I don't recall Nick ever unfollowing Vanessa. It looked like he unfollowed her last night but it turns out that she blocked him which is why she didn't appear on his following list for a certain period of time. But then eventually she unblocked him so now it appears that Nick is following her again (even though he technically never unfollowed her in the first place). At least that's my understanding of the situation.

If Vanessa blocked him, then Nick would automatically unfollow her. There's really no conclusive way to determine this other than looking at how his likes of her pics disappeared. That's why I'm more inclined to believe she blocked him. Just clarifying that I don't buy that Vanessa unfollowed/blocked him last night due to wedding-related speculation; it happened a while ago.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:37 pm

I really don't think it matters in the long run but Vanessa did it last night (sometime yesterday) based on my following her and Nick's like of her pic the day before so definitely around this wedding time.

That said, back on topic to Nick as Ladybug asked upthread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:38 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

If Vanessa blocked him, then Nick would automatically unfollow her. There's really no conclusive way to determine this other than looking at how his likes of her pics disappeared. That's why I'm more inclined to believe she blocked him. Just clarifying that I don't buy that Vanessa unfollowed/blocked him last night due to wedding-related speculation; it happened a while ago.

Yeah, Vanessa unfollowed him on Instagram awhile ago (a few days after the break-up was announced if I remember correctly) but she blocked him yesterday/last night for unknown reasons. The timing of it makes people believe that it was due to wedding-related speculation but no one knows the precise reason(s) why she did this. Maybe she was just thinking about Nick and after already unfollowing him on both Instagram and Twitter she felt the need to further detach herself so she decided to go a step further and block him. Clearly the fact that she has since unblocked him shows that she was acting out in the heat of the moment (for whatever reasons)...but I'm not judging her for that. She's clearly still hurting and so I feel nothing but sympathy for her.

But yes, back to Nick. I love the latest Instagram picture that he posted of him, Sharlene and her new husband....the caption was very sweet and Sharlene's response was even sweeter. I love their friendship. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. Nick's friendship with Sharleen and Andy (her husband) is really great. In a way it's like she's a sister to him. Very sweet to see and how much love they all have for one another. Like family I'd say NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689