SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 pm

@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit. She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
Happy that she found someone new because I never thought they were really meant for each other. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm

whit90 wrote:@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit.  She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
Happy that she found someone new because I never thought they were really meant for each other. JMO    
On the podcast Rachel repeated multiple times that she and everyone knew he was going to pick Vanessa by the second week.  I think this could be the biggest reason Vanessa and a few the other girls didnt get along.  Big bullseye on her back, and a few catty women whose egos were bruised, I'm sure making the conditions volatile. There were a lot of big personalities in that house.

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] definitely agree with you! :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] happy to see you back! The women definitely used pitch forks against each other inside the house! :uptonogood
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:41 pm

KayP wrote:
whit90 wrote:@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit.  She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
On the podcast Rachel repeated multiple times that she and everyone knew he was going to pick Vanessa by the second week.  I think this could be the biggest reason Vanessa and a few the other girls didnt get along.  Big bullseye on her back, and a few catty women whose egos were bruised, I'm sure making the conditions volatile.  There were a lot of big personalities in that house.

I agree on that I did hear Rachel talking about this and that put a big target on Vanessa!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Just saw this on Reddit. Still here for it. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] come on you two! Get it together! laugh out loud Now I want to know what happened on that heli ride. Andi is famous for dropping hints. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Andi realised that she missed out on a great guy like Nick! IF they decide to get together, this would be like the biggest love story in Bach history! :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:41 pm

I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm

jen689 wrote:I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm

Looks more like friends with benefits to me.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:58 pm

jen689 wrote:I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm
Woah to the age gap if so. stupid

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Hannah Brown Says Nick Viall and Demi Burnett Aren’t Dating: ‘They’re Really Good Friends’

Setting the record straight! Hannah Brown decided to let fans know that Bachelor Nation’s Nick Viall and Demi Burnett are not an item, despite the rumors. It all started when Demi, 24, recently posted a photo holding hands with Nick, 39, at a Halloween costume party. However, the Dancing With the Stars contestant confirms there was nothing romantic behind her friend’s innocent gesture.

“Oh, no. They were just having a good time,” the 25-year-old Alabama native exclusively told Life & Style at the DWTS Top 6 Finalist Party at Dominique Ansel on November 4. “They’re really good friends. They’re like besties. Well, she’s my bestie. We’re besties first and then Nick is her other best friend.”

LINK

Is Nick Demi's "Jared"  Is Demi Nick's "Ashley" question

interesting

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 pm

jen689 wrote:Hannah Brown Says Nick Viall and Demi Burnett Aren’t Dating: ‘They’re Really Good Friends’

Setting the record straight! Hannah Brown decided to let fans know that Bachelor Nation’s Nick Viall and Demi Burnett are not an item, despite the rumors. It all started when Demi, 24, recently posted a photo holding hands with Nick, 39, at a Halloween costume party. However, the Dancing With the Stars contestant confirms there was nothing romantic behind her friend’s innocent gesture.

“Oh, no. They were just having a good time,” the 25-year-old Alabama native exclusively told Life & Style at the DWTS Top 6 Finalist Party at Dominique Ansel on November 4. “They’re really good friends. They’re like besties. Well, she’s my bestie. We’re besties first and then Nick is her other best friend.”

LINK

Is Nick Demi's "Jared"  Is Demi Nick's "Ashley" question

Time will tell.....   interesting

More like each others attempt to remain relevant and in the spotlight!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689