SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Glad to see both posting on SM here and there again. V definitely looks like she is finding some peace at the aquarium. My guess for her unfollowing on IG is it is part of her coping process. Currently she still follows him on twitter. That could be either a) she doesn't frequent twitter as often so just hasn't been on to unfollow or b) she finds it easier to still follow on twitter as it is less in your face where you are reading a comment instead of seeing actual pics or vids. As part of coping/moving on she may just want to avoid current pics/vids. Can't blame her for that. With a fairly new separation it would me hard for me to have to see current happenings of someone I loved or cared for knowing I am no longer a part of it. N is different, hasn't unfollowed either but I noticed with past women in the franchise he hasn't unfollowed either atleast right away. He only unfollowed Kaitlyn for example upon returning from filming his season and I think he still follows Jen. I don't think it means he's any less affected or hurt.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:20 pm

It feels so odd watching Vanessa's IG videos and snaps and not seeing that Neil Lane ring on her finger... Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f62a
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@mochaginj @skates

I love reading your views

-  IMO  -   Thanks.  I have so much faith on them...when I first watched Nick's TB...Vanessa didn't actually stand out to me right away...but, I can feel that Vanessa is a compassionate and down to earth person (due to her career as a special ed teacher, and the way she connects with her students, she starts to catch my attention)...when Nick has started to show interests on her, I could actually feel the sparks between them...I am so invested with them, thus I am greatly disappointed and sad when they recently announce their break up...but, due to the intensity of their feelings, I have great hopes that they will get back together...I am just keeping my fingers cross...if they are meant to be together, their paths will cross again...I feel like their breaks are temporary and it seems like Nick is sending a message out to Vanessa that he is trying to change and be more flexible getting out of his comfort zone...I think, the point that Vanessa cannot stay too long in the US and has to travel back and forth...it has made it harder for them to connect...it is very straining to hear people speculate and make assumptions on their assumed break up every time just because she is leaving US and going back to Canada...I guess, with those situations straining (draining) their relationships, they have decided to just announce that they are cancelling their engagement to get the media and the people off their backs...they have probably also decided to further pursue their goals and dreams separately, but still supporting each other...if their communications and connections continue on, I think, there is a big chance that they will get back together later on in the future...time will tell...  -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:55 pm

IMO this is the end for them. And as someone who likes to follow Vanessa, I'm glad.

Honestly, it really came off like Nick didn't even enjoy her company/sense of humor as friend let alone as a life partner. He already looks much happier without her. Who would want the burden of a miserable guy next to you at all times?

I would want someone that lights up around her and is a fun partner for her.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:35 pm

happydays wrote:IMO this is the end for them. And as someone who likes to follow Vanessa, I'm glad.

Honestly, it really came off like Nick didn't even enjoy her company/sense of humor as friend let alone as a life partner. He already looks much happier without her.  Who would want the burden of a miserable guy next to you at all times?

We have no idea why they broke up and every time he was with Vanessa I have never seen him smile so big. Nick has always had that serious side to him and Vanessa had to know this . I think at this time Nick is just covering his emotions up right now. He has never said that he still loved someone after a break and he was quoted as saying that he loves Vanessa. I am not going to speculate why they ended their relationship and I think we will never know but I see two people who are hurting right now . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 pm

happydays wrote:IMO this is the end for them. And as someone who likes to follow Vanessa, I'm glad.

Honestly, it really came off like Nick didn't even enjoy her company/sense of humor as friend let alone as a life partner. He already looks much happier without her.  Who would want the burden of a miserable guy next to you at all times?

-  IMO  -   I don't know...I don't actually see Nick as a miserable person with Vanessa...I actually feel him glowing more with his bigger smiles when they are together, I think they are happy together, but they are miserable with their environment...currently, I do believe that they are gearing into different directions in their goals and dreams...I think, that is a major factor for them to discontinue their engagement...most couples break up with changes in life directions/paths...since they don't value the same things anymore...and they don't focus on the same things in life...most of them would think that it does not make sense for them to stay together anymore...there's been big shifts among generations in regards to thinking (differently), it has changed so much through the years...    -  IMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:01 am

I certainly have no idea when it comes to this couple (or any other for that matter), but I identify in many ways with Nick. I can't even put my finger on it, it's like there is a river that runs really deep and he just can't get out of his own way at times and he just drags himself down. I can't explain it and I'm not doing a great job.  
I think he does love Vanessa and it's not her. It's him.(I don't mean "fault".) He can't get to him and when you can't get to yourself, it makes it really hard to be that best person for anyone else. If that makes sense.
I could be totally wrong, but that's what I have always seen. I have seen happiness, but I have also seen sadness and frustration within himself at himself. So he struggles and he may continue to struggle. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 am

@Skates totally agree and love your way of expressing your thoughts. I really believe these two are meant to be together and feel strongly that if they are indeed meant to be together then someday they will. I think Nick knows he needs to do some soul searching, and I think Vanessa knows it too.

@whit90 absolutely agree. I think there's something to be said about him still claiming he loves her. I don't think he would say it if it wasn't true. I felt he seemed much calmer when around her, especially in interviews. And i definitely get the impression he is covering up his emotions right now. He needs to let go and feel it all. IMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 am

@Kashathediva absolutely spot on. I feel the same thing, and find it hard to explain. Thank you

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:21 am

Nick had not seemed the same for a month or two, while I think Vanessa seemed about the same and appeared fairly happy right up to the end. The break up seemed a little sudden. They were just shopping and decorating their apartment a couple of months ago and apparently planning a life together, so what went wrong? Maybe Vanessa going back and forth to Canada affected the relationship...they were together for a while, and then separated for a while, then repeat. Maybe it was all too much too soon. I also wonder if maybe there was some kind of ultimatum issued by one of them? All just speculation. I suppose we will never know what really happened. ALL JMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:27 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYj5IGcHoOW/?taken-by=lorikpublicrelations

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:13 am

@Stacia620 I agree Nick has not been the same. Vanessa has been pretty much the same although in hindsight I think she's seemed a little off.
I really believe they've tried to make it work. And while there were some signs things were OK, there were also things suggesting otherwise. Although it was a shock to hear the announcement I will admit I could feel it coming. But didn't want to believe it sad
In saying that I have great hope they will find each other again. I think the environment they were living in played a huge part in the ending of it all. All IMO

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach