SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:18 pm

sdmom wrote:Is it pathetic that my heart still aches a bit when I see their individual posts? I long for the days when they posted wonderful pictures of them together. sad

I don't know if I'm just assuming the worst based on the sad relationship quote nick apparently liked, but I am so sad imagining him wandering around la on a Sunday by himself when he could be part of the Montreal Sunday dinner. I understand as a fellow introvert that gathering with inlaws is not exactly easy, especially in the beginning, but I do think he missed out on getting to know good people like Vanessa's family and friends. Hopefully Kyle and his other la friends are all he needs....but I do kinda wanna shake him and say get thee to an airport, you big goose!! I know this is oversimplifying and ignoring whatever temperament differences there are between these two, but a piece of me still hopes against hope that nick will one day go "duh" and do just that, laugh out loud....I'd reallllllly love to know how they can manage to possibly still be in contact - unless that has finally ended at this point as well. If they are still communicating, oh how I'd live to be privy to the convos, I'm just so curious....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Billysmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:Is it pathetic that my heart still aches a bit when I see their individual posts? I long for the days when they posted wonderful pictures of them together. sad

I don't know if I'm just assuming the worst based on the sad relationship quote nick apparently liked, but I am so sad imagining him wandering around la on a Sunday by himself when he could be part of the Montreal Sunday dinner. I understand as a fellow introvert that gathering with inlaws is not exactly easy, especially in the beginning, but I do think he missed out on getting to know good people like Vanessa's family and friends. Hopefully Kyle and his other la friends are all he needs....but I do kinda wanna shake him and say get thee to an airport, you big goose!! I know this is oversimplifying and ignoring whatever temperament differences there are between these two, but a piece of me still hopes against hope that nick will one day go "duh" and do just that, laugh out loud....I'd reallllllly love to know how they can manage to possibly still be in contact - unless that has finally ended at this point as well. If they are still communicating, oh how I'd live to be privy to the convos, I'm just so curious....

You took the words from my mind! Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 3552228123 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 3552228123

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:37 pm

May be my imagination, but it seems they are using Snapchat and both post something at about the same time. Why would Nick post the dinner with the guys?  Why would Vanessa post the Cirque show with her Mom?  I don't think they have either one completely moved on.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMePb1DCno/

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:09 pm

OMG - Vanessa's latest IG post Praying I think Vanessa wants so badly to get married and have children. Makes me wonder if Nick's hesitancy is what tore them apart.

And to me she looks so much like Julia Roberts in that picture!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 am

Mgrissom wrote:OMG - Vanessa's latest IG post Praying I think Vanessa wants so badly to get married and have children. Makes me wonder if Nick's hesitancy is what tore them apart.

And to me she looks so much like Julia Roberts in that picture!

I personally see no reason to believe that marriage was even a remote factor in their decision to split. Knowing her parent's history and that things weren't always amicable (dual HTD conversation), I don't think Vanessa would be rushing into marriage without making sure that her partner is a good fit for her.

I love her pic with her nephew. Some day she'll make an amazing mother IMO.  heartbeat

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:48 am

Duke is the dog. Nephew's name is Ramos.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 am

happydays wrote:Duke is the dog. Nephew's name is Ramos.

Oops! laugh out loud Thank you! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 am

I feel there is definitely some hidden meaning messages being sent between them. What they are trying to tell each other is the million dollar question.

IMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:23 am

Someone on Vanessa's latest Instagram post asked her if she will be doing the Thursday show (I'm assuming the freestyle show). Vanessa replied that she would be doing it this Thursday. Can she do the show from Canada?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 am

I don't see why she can't do it from Montreal. Isn't it a facebook live type of show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see why she can't do it from Montreal. Isn't it a facebook live type of show?

Yes, it's a Facebook live show. I just can't see her flying to California for this.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach