SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 pm

It appears she is in LA Thursday-Thursday then back home for a few days. Looked like she was staying with Kelly, but had a quiet weekend by herself. Nick did not leave town this stay. I hope they have at least seen each other.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 pm

I really like the pony! yes

She mentioned her roommate having one of the sprays. I assume she was talking about Kelly. I'm curious to see how much time she plans on spending in LA in the future, especially after Freestyle ends (whenever that is).

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Could some one remind who Kelly is? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 pm

@Billysmom She looks to be friends with Jennifer Latta, who I think Vanessa met at Carly and Evan's wedding. It appears that Vanessa became friends with Kelly through her maybe? I think the first time we saw them hang out was in mid-August when Vanessa, Kelly, Jennifer and Kate Rosen (works at enews) went to the Ed Sheeran concert.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Vanessa reposted this beautiful message, so I figured - why not do it here as well.
EDIT: Doesn't seem to work though, but hrere is the link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRz4hrHjmx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

vanessagrimaldi30This video was inspired by my students at @galileoadultcentre
Their stories, strength and positive outlook on life inspired @patrickisaac_2 and I to put together a music video to help raise awareness and give a voice to exceptional learners!
By purchasing the song on iTunes, proceeds go to the @nobetteryou foundation! Link in bio
To watch full video, go to www.nobetteryou.org

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed post)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:37 pm

@blueblues Thanks for posting. IG embed is not user friendly on this forum. Very frustrating. Sorry about that. I fixed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 am

Danielle M. mentioned in the comments on her latest IG pic that Taylor and Vanessa are going to see her next weekend.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Vanessa and Danielle were at Seacrest studios at the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville today. Vanessa posted the interview as an IG Live but it is now gone. They were asked a lot of Bach filming related questions. Here are the highlights from what I remember:

- Vanessa talked about how her friend Jen signed her up for the show (also mentioned that Jen was pregnant! Smiley)
- asked about how long filming was, but they weren't sure if they were allowed to disclose that info
- brought all their own clothes, sometimes shared
- talked about how long the rose ceremonies were (first night extra long; went into the morning)
- no phones, away from support system, had to lean on each other
- brother in law gave her a letter to open when she felt down that was just a picture of her nephew (aww)
- Vanessa's favourite date was the zero gravity date (cool experience, acknowledged how caring Nick was during the date)
- thankful for the platform she got through the show
- talked about how No Better You came about
- shared funny story about how after seeing pics from the wedding photo shoot during her hometown, her students thought she and Nick were married and were shocked to see him kissing other women on the show. Told her not to watch giggling

Overall, it looks like Vanessa saw the Bachelor to be a positive experience and she seems to be in a good place. As a fan, that's all I can ask for yes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4mH7yDD11/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Anyone know where and with whom v is rooming? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Vanessa lives in LA with Kelly Turner who is a model and actress (same person as posted about upthread)  @Billysmom
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:41 pm

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/vanessa-grimaldi-is-hanging-out-with-hockey-pro-brendan-gallagher-after-breakup-from-nick-viall/489582022
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm happy for her, but, they, the NHL Canadiens, don't need any distractions. Gally you better not let this interfere with your game. j/k, not. Smiley

He's a young guy, younger than her I'm sure. I didn't check it out but I'm pretty sure he's early mid 20's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 62 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach