SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Maya wrote:Agree! That’s why I had to investigate.
I doubt Iggy is or will ever be more than just a friend.
IMO
toy

Clearly stated in her post he was a friend supporting her cause and hashtagged at bottom friendssupportingfriends

KayP

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Maya wrote:She was watching the bachelor with her roommate Kelly, Kristina Schulman and David Spade. Both Kelly and David posted stories from last night.

David spade?????????? Not.a.fan.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:38 pm

I know there is nothing to substantiate a relationship between Vanessa and Nick and they have even said they don’t really talk. However, it sure seems like IG posts and stories happen at about the same time. It’s like they want to continue to cash on the other one’s popularity.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:34 am

No Better You IG recently unfollowed Nick. I think that is further evidence of no relationship.

We weren’t given much info about Vanessa’s previous relationships so have no idea if, over time, she has maintained acquaintanceships with any of the guys she previously dated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I know there is nothing to substantiate a relationship between Vanessa and Nick and they have even said they don’t really talk. However, it sure seems like IG posts and stories happen at about the same time. It’s like they want to continue to cash on the other one’s popularity.

Given that Nick never talks about Vanessa and refuses to directly answer questions about her on SM (even on his Instagram lives), I don't really understand how he is using any sort of connection with her in order to boost his popularity/stay relevant. If anything, I feel like he is trying his best to assure people that he is moving on (ie. talking about how he is dating again in interviews, etc.). Whether or not this is actually the case, only he can answer that...but regardless, I think the message that he is trying to send through his social media is that he is moving forward with his life which is really the only thing that he could do in this situation (especially given the fact that Vanessa has gone on record saying that she doesn't picture them ever getting back together so he really doesn't have a choice but to try and move forward anyways).

However, though Nick seems like he is moving forward, I'm not really sure if I can say the same thing about Vanessa who, from my perspective, almost seems to be re-grieving the relationship these days. Between still posting pictures of roses and how they give her PTSD, to talking about how just driving by the Bachelor mansion almost gave her a heart attack, to replying 'LOL' to a comment that Astrid made that was clearly shady towards Nick a few weeks ago--not to mention auctioning off the dresses that she wore on The Bachelor and making her No Better You account unfollow Nick--I think it's pretty apparent that despite her best efforts, she is still having issues letting go. That being said, I don't necessarily think that she is using Nick to bolster her popularity, per se...I just think that she's just bad at hiding the fact that she is still grieving even though on some level I think that she is trying to convince her followers that she has moved on.

Break-ups are complicated so I'm not here to judge. Plus, the fact that the Bachelor is airing doesn't help matters either. I guess I just find it interesting how both Nick and Vanessa are handling the break-up social media-wise these days. When you think about it, it's almost like they are taking opposite approaches and yet trying to convey the same message despite how they may or may not feel. In other words, the whole thing reminds me of them: very different but also similar at the same time.

To be honest, I haven't noticed the timing similarities between their IG Posts so I'm not sure if it's significant or not but regardless, I don't think that they are trying to capitalize on each other while apart--and if anything, I think it's more possible that they are potentially doing that because they are still struggling to fully let each other go. But of course, this is all speculation and I'm just solely basing my opinions on the information that is presented in front of me. Only Nick and Vanessa really know how they feel. Either way, break-ups are the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:54 am

I grew to like Vanessa post show. Her commitment to her charity won me over. IMO, there is no right or wrong way to get over a break up. As long as she is not hurting others, then I will say do it your way Vanessa. My own personal opinion, I hope she finds someone who has the same giving heart she does.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:48 pm

@stuckinsc handwave Nice to see you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Based on what her family said on the htd, she had had a really tough breakup before nick, and they didn't want to ever watch her go through that again. Hopefully this breakup has not taken as much out of her as her previous one. She definitely has a lot of very supportive gal friends.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 pm

However, it sure seems like IG posts and stories happen at about the same time. It’s like they want to continue to cash on the other one’s popularity.

As someone who follows both Nick and Vanessa, I haven't seen this at all. If anything, I've found that Nick's posting has greatly reduced. There are sometimes an entire week when Nick doesn't post a Story and forget about posts. Those are even rarer. 

On the flipside, Vanessa is very active, documenting everything about her life. And that's not a judgement, just a general observation. IMO I think some may be seeing what they want to. Regarding the date night and the two glasses, I immediately assumed she was referring to watching The Bachelor with her roommate since she's called her her date before. And it was Monday night. Nick was the last thought on my mind when I saw that image. 

From my perspective, both Nick and Vanessa are living their lives, separately and doing their own thing. Anyone seeing anything else is on them, not on Nick and Vanessa. IMHO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm

@lleyki
Good to see you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Billysmom wrote:Based on what her family said on the htd, she had had a really tough breakup before nick, and they didn't want to ever watch her go through that again. Hopefully this breakup has not taken as much out of her as her previous one. She definitely has a lot of very supportive gal friends.
She talked about it quite a lot when she guest hosted Ben&Ashley’s podcast back in December – both the relationship with Nick and the previous serious one.
https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast/episodes/f8d9efd1-ccf8-48c0-b28a-2766e7ef9e4d
It starts at 30:00.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

Thanks...off to listen...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach