SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Always love Mary and Chris

Still a little sad she won't celebrate her big 30 with Nick. But maybe they will ... (in my dream perhaps....)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm not really understanding this trip to la. Looking less like Vanessa has had enough of the la lifestyle and is eager to get back to a life that means something to her. Jmo hope I'm wrong...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZY9kHiHjyW/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:15 pm

I do find it odd that they chose to celebrate in LA. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm not really understanding this trip to la. Looking less like Vanessa has had enough of the la lifestyle and is eager to get back to a life that means something to her. Jmo hope I'm wrong...

So now Vanessa is hanging out with Big Brother couple Cody & Jess? I thought Vanessa had enough of the la lifestyle? I guess not. Rolling Eyes
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Jane781 wrote:I do find it odd that they chose to celebrate in LA. JMO.
IMO Vanessa will celebrate her birthday in Montreal too and we will see more post about it. I think she is loving being in LA by the post she has made.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:47 pm

@whit90 I have no doubt she'll celebrate in Montreal. My surprise was that they are doing this round of celebrations in LA. Seems like it's essentially Lori and Teneisha and new friends. Even if Vanessa has to be in LA next week for the show they would've celebrated plenty of other places as Lori indicated in her Instagram post back when she was asking where' they should celebrate. Given everything, I'm just surprised they chose there.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 pm

To be fair Vanessa never actually said she had enough of the 'LA lifestyle.'

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

If I had a chance to go to LA to party count me in. Vanessa was there for work, her friends took a vacation there. Also Lori is her PR person so she could have some business in LA as well.

@mistygracie74 where was it stated she had enough of the LA lifestyle?

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Could be wrong but I thought that sources close to her said something pretty similar to that...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:44 pm

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-back-being-herself-after-nick-viall-split-while-celebrating-30th?amp

I'm happy if Vanessa is back to being herself and happy in her life right now. That being said it's laughable that this article is presented as some sort of an "exclusive" and Vanessa is not even the source.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:21 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I'm not really understanding this trip to la. Looking less like Vanessa has had enough of the la lifestyle and is eager to get back to a life that means something to her. Jmo hope I'm wrong...

So now Vanessa is hanging out with Big Brother couple Cody & Jess? I thought Vanessa had enough of the la lifestyle? I guess not. Rolling Eyes

Is there something wrong with her hanging out with Cody and Jess?

Also, she hasn't said she's "had enough of the LA lifestyle" as far as I'm aware. If she has I'd like to see the source. I think she missed home for sure (only normal for anyone changing cities) and it would have been difficult being so far from her family if the relationship wasn't going well. But I'm sure LA wasn't all bad. She did say in an interview that 'LA had been good to her'.
She is in LA for work right now, so obviously her friends have made the most of it and have decided to help her celebrate while there IMO. There may be other reasons they are there for too, but we don't know.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:38 pm

I don't understand why some are worked up over her partying in LA. Not a big deal IMO. I thought the third wheelin pic was hilarious

Last edited by chrissy1295 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach