Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:07 pm

whit90 wrote:
blueblues wrote:I really don’t think this has anything to do with Nick. My guess would be that Ashley doesn’t think Vanessa is relevant enough anymore. That would be just like her IMO. no no
The decision to air this painful moment, and even use it for promo, must have been made at iHeart Radio though. This could make them lose a host, because how can Vanessa sit through another four month of Jared rambling about the wedding after this embarrassment?
All JMO

Jared in July 2018: “Vanessa, of course you are invited”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
at 35:20

I totally agree that this has nothing to do with Nick. I highly doubt that he would care if Vanessa was there. IMO this is totally on Ashley and Jared and nobody else. I feel for Vanessa but at least she knows who are truly her friends. I hope that she quits the show and moves on.

Adding, IMO either the podcast producers (are they Mark and Easton?) or higher up iHeart decision makers opted to release the audio clip to media as a preview. It’s basic click bait and although it was done with Shawn Booth for Almost Famous, it’s a first for the Help! Pod. No wedding invite and click bait fodder combined looks like an open door to me. Best to walk through it.

“If you're open to some wishes not being granted, you may find some dreams come true.” 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:31 am

I could see Nick being petty and not wanting a happy Vanessa & bf at the wedding but it could certainly be Ashley. I'd leave the podcast if I were Vanessa. It's got to be uncomfortable and probably not changing anytime soon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13417

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum