SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:07 pm

whit90 wrote:
blueblues wrote:I really don’t think this has anything to do with Nick. My guess would be that Ashley doesn’t think Vanessa is relevant enough anymore. That would be just like her IMO. no no
The decision to air this painful moment, and even use it for promo, must have been made at iHeart Radio though. This could make them lose a host, because how can Vanessa sit through another four month of Jared rambling about the wedding after this embarrassment?
All JMO

Jared in July 2018: “Vanessa, of course you are invited”
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/40-flipping-the-switch-30370455/
at 35:20

I totally agree that this has nothing to do with Nick. I highly doubt that he would care if Vanessa was there. IMO this is totally on Ashley and Jared and nobody else. I feel for Vanessa but at least she knows who are truly her friends. I hope that she quits the show and moves on.

Adding, IMO either the podcast producers (are they Mark and Easton?) or higher up iHeart decision makers opted to release the audio clip to media as a preview. It’s basic click bait and although it was done with Shawn Booth for Almost Famous, it’s a first for the Help! Pod. No wedding invite and click bait fodder combined looks like an open door to me. Best to walk through it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:31 am

I could see Nick being petty and not wanting a happy Vanessa & bf at the wedding but it could certainly be Ashley. I'd leave the podcast if I were Vanessa. It's got to be uncomfortable and probably not changing anytime soon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:28 am

Wow, what a great looking couple!

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 64434336_2572480979430770_5209858122530762749_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byi5ROqFsuJ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:18 am

Wowzer...! It brings sooooo many memories rose
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:11 pm

Happy for her! I hope this guy is the one.
Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 61561772_329501834388488_5413624218333309710_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByWEIkvlGiC/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Me as well... beatingheart
She has a special spot in my PINKHEART because of who she is, where she is from and her values.
Good luck to both of them!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:58 pm

I just saw on Vanessa's IG that she and Josh are looking to get a place together and then she said spoiler alert!!
So happy for her, he seems like a great guy!! Jumping hearts

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Exclusive Vanessa Grimaldi Didn’t Want to Get Engaged to Nick Viall on ‘The Bachelor’ Season 21
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vanessa-grimaldi-didnt-want-nick-viall-to-propose-on-the-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Ok I'm not liking that. Rolling Eyes

Thanks @bluwavz for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:04 pm

That's the smartest thing Vanessa has ever said. I like that she told Nick that she didn't want it. But it doesn't surprise me that Nick pushed the engagement angle. He wanted his "fairy tale" ending on his 4th try on the show and coming out with an agreement to just date didn't fit his scenario.

It really is dumb to get engaged on this show especially if one isn't feeling it.  Because evidently Vanessa had doubts if she didn't want an engagement.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 pm

My only issue is why is she talking about this now? She has a great looking b/f, a lot going on in her life, all positive from what I can see. She didn't have to get engaged if she didn't want to, IMHO she's making it sound like it was all his fault.

I'm not one to look backwards. I don't see the point of rehashing something that happened 2 years ago especially when your life is very positive and exciting from what I can tell. Learn from your experiences, and move forward IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My only issue is why is she talking about this now? She has a great looking b/f, a lot going on in her life, all positive from what I can see. She didn't have to get engaged if she didn't want to, IMHO she's making it sound like it was all his fault.

I'm not one to look backwards. I don't see the point of rehashing something that happened 2 years ago especially when your life is very positive and exciting from what I can tell. Learn from your experiences, and move forward IMHO.

I'm not questioning what you are saying GA, but just wondering if maybe she had to signed a contract with the Big Boss, saying she couldn't discuss certain things about the show for a certain amount of time after. question I wouldn't put it past them especially at the time.  They seem to be a little more lenient now with what people can say or maybe they can't control them like they used to. no idea

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 56 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach