SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Aria Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Idk why Danielle would have to use Vanessa for relevance when at this point in time, she's pretty irrelevant no idea . Jmo though.

Yeah, I agree - I don't think it's for relevance. She talked about Danielle M, Taylor, Amy, Ben, Ashley, Ben Z, Jasmine, Dean, and Kristina just as much. And she talked about her business *a lot*, which isn't exactly super interesting and scandalous. She just answered questions and there were a lot of Nick/Vanessa. She ignored many of them (including mine!) so she definitely didn't answer all.

I honestly just think DLo is still pissed at Vanessa because of her mean girl behavior (allegedly telling Nick and the other girls she was fake, then icing her out of their friend circle) and blames her for being sent home early and for him removing that picture of her on IG when he posted pictures of all the girls and the dates. She's biased against Vanessa for sure and I don't think anyone should take her word 100%, but I still thought all of her answers were fairly reasonable and believable. She gave Danielle M credit and said she truly believed it was a genuine apology and she went into detail about Taylor's "apology". She talked about Ben and Amy reaching out to her after the podcast. It doesn't seem like she's intentionally making stuff up and she's giving credit, when due. I do think she should have refrained from using the word "deragatory" to avoid any vagueness and just straight up said what she heard. And then Vanessa or rachel could confirm or deny, if they felt the need. I personally don't think it's racial, it's likely b*tch or the c word (considering RS's reports that Vanessa felt that Rachel was rolling her eyes at her and was ostracizing her) or possibly sl*t. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Skates wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:I'm going to assume she wasn't there when this "derogatory" remark was made, and is why she wouldn't reveal what Vanessa actually said since it was second-hand info. But if this was the case, she should have just said nothing. "I wasn't there so it's not my place to answer" would have been fine, but she goes and gives a vague AF answer that opens up speculation. Rolling Eyes [ /quote ]

-  IMO  -   As based on the scenario from Reality Steve the only person present would have been Danielle M, Rachel and Vanessa...whatever happened obviously may have been info from Rachel...which in my point of view...should not just be the source...people have different sensitivity chips...if Rachel has felt insulted, it is her right to feel so...(IMO)...but, Danielle L shouldn't have taken Rachel's words as 100%, she should hear from Vanessa side as well before she makes any judgments or as is in this case she should have just said she wasn't there when it happened...it's funny and strange that Danielle L would want to put herself into that position after being rejected by Nick...it comes across more like bitterness to me rather than affirming anything...since Danielle L personally has issues with Vanessa as well due to their competition for Nick...        -  JMO  -

Couldn't agree more! Bitter and jealous and trying to stay relevant, bringing up the past and something she wasn't even there to witness at that SMH. Just say it's not my place to answer or ignore would have been more mature. Shows her true character IMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:20 pm

nikikass wrote:Dlo is a poop disturber.  Plain and simple.  But Poor DLo will say "but but I didn't do anything you are treating me this way because i am too beautiful".    She is an Idiot.  Go away and stirr up poop in your own non bachelor life please,  You are getting really old.
(Not in age just in relevance.)

Vanessa is trying to move on....

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 pm

JMO, but the only reason vanessa hasn't commented is because she knows that she made mistakes and it's better for her image to stay quiet. There have been enough girls at this point who have talked about Vanessa's insecurities (many of them her own friends) and backstabbing that it's highly unlikely it's a big conspiracy and lie. Clearly she's not above petty, given her liking Paco's comment about Nick being bored by DLo, Nick removing DLo's post from his IG, Vanessa feeling the need to comment that Nick didn't sleep with both of the other girls, and her blocking Nick. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:59 pm

I am not a Vanessa fan.  She kind of rubs me the wrong way.

I personally don't care who said what.  I am sure there were some nasty words spoken between the two. That is life.  But in Bach world it becomes everybody's business and then we have a long game of "telephone"

But Let the girl move on.  

DLO is just nasty IMO she likes to poke the bear then cries wolf when she is called out.  Hopefully its just immaturity.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Per the article (link below), looks like the word was "bully."

As for the "derogatory word," Lindsay explains, "She called me a 'bully', and for her to use that phrase was offensive to me. She had no examples to match it. ... I also felt as a special education teacher who works with children, she was using the word frivolously."

EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Lindsay Responds to Danielle Lombard's Reddit AMA, Reveals What Vanessa Grimaldi Called Her

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Oops! I spoke to soon!
But I am glad Rachel clarified what the "derogatory " word is. I am not denying Rachel's hurt feeling, but I can't help but feeling DLo stirred the pot because many people upon hearing her comment, thought it's a much much worse word.
Still like Rachel and Vanessa. DLo? Not much. Jmo of course

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

So we finally hear from one of the women directly involved in the situation. And the derogatory word used was "bully". Well okay then. Don't get me wrong, Rachel is entitled to her feelings and if she felt deeply insulted by the accusation then she has a right to those feelings and that is her own truth. But I'm sorry, that being the word/insult that has garnered all this back and forth, almost a whole damn year later, to the point that a major entertainment publication picked it up, is plain ridiculous to me. 

But something tells me, that's exactly why Rachel chose to publicly address the situation this time. Because no matter how much she can't stand Vanessa, I imagine she well knows how damaging and irresponsible it is to let even the suggestion of someone making racial slurs get thrown around. And this was starting to just take on a life of its own based on nothing but some vague, casual comment thrown out by Danielle, that Vanessa called Rachel a "derogatory" word.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:57 pm

@sdmom agree completely. D lo is stirring the pot while Vanessa could have possibly got dragged by MUCH WORSE assumptions about her. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 pm

a bully is all that Vanessa called her?? Here I thought it was the "N" word or something worse. Hopefully Vanessa isn't letting this bother her cause she did nothing wrong imo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Wow. "Bully." Respect for DLo -100
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:04 pm

I wonder how vanessa **edited** will respond ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach