SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:47 am

Rather than TPTB misleading us through SM, what if TPTB are working with sportsbet (aka- paying them a tiny portion of the small budget they were given for the show this year) to mislead us that way? It's been said before that TPTB are aware of this site and they seem to change things up based on how we sleuth on here. So maybe now that we have cottoned onto the fact that sportsbet is never wrong, they are working with sportsbet to ensure the winner is not spoiled?

spangler

Back to top Go down

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:10 am

spangler wrote:Rather than TPTB misleading us through SM, what if TPTB are working with sportsbet (aka- paying them a tiny portion of the small budget they were given for the show this year) to mislead us that way? It's been said before that TPTB are aware of this site and they seem to change things up based on how we sleuth on here. So maybe now that we have cottoned onto the fact that sportsbet is never wrong, they are working with sportsbet to ensure the winner is not spoiled?

I would think that is either collusion or fixing and highly illegal
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:36 am

Having followed Jimmy I think he is just fine, regardless of where he ended up. He's been liking racy girl pics, following past girl contestants, and from that one pic of him with Ash Pollard he seemed happy as a lark around what should have been FRC (although that pic may not have been in real time). Either way though, I think he's fine post-show soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:57 am

AEF wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove for summarising what you have sleuthed on return to SM dates and the filming schedule. I just don't see how it can be Luke with the dates outlined.  Can it be Stu then and Sportsbet know it but can't put his name up as yet?

IMO regarding Luke so far:
SM activity = not F1 like
Edit first ep = not F1 like
Pre-season media/SM= not F1 like

The only thing imo that is pointing directly to Luke as F1 is Sportsbet. Everything else sleuthed is NOT patterns for F1, certainly not Luke's SM activity. Every other contestant who has had SM activity has been sleuthed to be eliminated. Without Sportsbet, Luke was also sleuthed to be eliminated. His first episode edit (even though the camera showed him), without even a CP chat shown and a brief M&G, wasn't indicative of ANY past F1 for any Aussie Bach/Bette where the F1 always was shown talking to the lead at CP time. As much as I can see F1 definitely being Luke purely for Sportsbet (which, to do so I have to justify and excuse away all of Luke's SM activity, him supposedly being in NZ during finale week filming, as well as a not F1-edit) and if he does get the staple Ep3 SD that past BetteAU F1s got, I still have some doubt about Luke... so will sleuth it out.

Regarding Stu so far:
= the only contestant who fits what Sportsbet had pre-season and pre-contestant (age over 40, hair brown, NSW)
= he was noted by @Skeppy that a source told that Stu was in F2
= media about Stu being a possible winner

If Stu is the winner it would explain a lot of things imo - not only early Sportsbet odds favorite that only fit Stu, but also the edit so far as well as Luke's SM activity. Another thing I am thinking is... would the show really have someone like Stu on only to drag him to F2 to dump him? On one hand I can say yes, but on the other hand, maybe that's not what the show would want to do to with a half-billion-heir. Then again, maybe Stu doesn't go that far. Still, if he does, perhaps that's the "real" reason Sophie isn't watching the show fully - perhaps because none of the guys on the show are F1? Intruders usually don't win... but until Sportsbet puts the odds up for Stu and considering Sophie knows Stu pre-filming (could be the winning theme this year) I think Stu still has a chance so will sleuth to confirm either way

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 am

Have you discussed whether Sophie has a type in looks over past decade?

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Who-Has-Sophie-Monk-Dated-43460626#photo-43460838

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:34 am

Luke posted on his IG tonight - a pic from CP Ep 1... shows he definitely had CP chat (all the men did I am sure) but they didn't air it (note that every single past F1 always had their CP chat shown. It's been used as a pattern to show F2s, including Elise, when a potential F1 contestant does not have CP chat shown).

In Ep 2 = still no CP chat shown of Luke and Soph together. Luke didn't even go on the GD (past BetteAU F1s did) and no CP chat with them together shown - so basically Luke is MIA this season so far. 

No doubt Luke is the most hidden potential F1 ever for the Aussie shows imo  Suspect  question

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 21820265_131540310824431_8427505165157793792_n
'Are you sure you wanna go on a group date? I was thinking we could go grab a burger and a beer down at the beach instead??'
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTI4L_gOed/?taken-by=luke.mcleod

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 am

Just to add: Luke has started posting on his business IG account https://www.instagram.com/soulsociety.com.au

Luke posted this - a quote by him... he liked his own post too 

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 21909450_269954336857465_1409445440042041344_n
soulsociety.com.au Can you hear her?
She often only whispers and can leave as fast as she arrived
But she's there. Waiting patiently for her next chance to shine
Listen carefully. For her words will set you free 

#soul #soulgood #goodforthesoul #intuition #quote #quotestoliveby #quoteoftheday #motivation

He also posted vids on his IG stories (account same as linked above)

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/20462977_1438992506222256_801969071036825600_n.mp4?oe=59C57CD1&oh=f19f1648893657c5e3fd26f543f98a5e

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/21955141_173218999907964_3239033780798750720_n.mp4?oe=59C55D0F&oh=11281fb121929af9e70d009dc276a117

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19405779_1575240419181160_5557002921503096832_n.mp4?oe=59C59DB4&oh=7392a9d424d7dcc2245a6c6f6b558659
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Luke posted this - a quote by him... he liked his own post too 

cantstopl Says it all really.

Just came here to note that GlowByBeca have yet to post any pics of contestants.  I'm expecting she'll post a pic of Luke & Sophie on their beach date next week.  She's known to post pics of the F1s so worth keeping an eye out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 am

Okay so this is my first time posting about Sophie's season and I watched Ep 1 and Ep 2 unspoilt and I have a few thoughts - Jarrod was way too keen and unchilled for a F1, I definitely picked up on James both episodes so he he could be in F4 for sure and no way Sam is in F4 because he was beyond douchey/annoying IMO. Also I literally had no idea who Luke even was...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:38 am

LOL at Daily Mail outing Luke for his self-aggrandising tossery:

Confucius or just confused? The Bachelorette favourite Luke McLeod shares inspirational post about 'intuition'... by quoting HIMSELF

He's the meditation-loving surfer who is doing his best to woo singleton Sophie Monk on The Bachelorette this season.

But Luke McLeod, 33, may have caused a few of his fans to scratch their head after sharing a bizarre inspirational post on Instagram by quoting himself.

The post, which was uploaded to his self-help business Soul Society's Instagram page last week, reads: 'Intuition is the voice of the soul- Luke McLeod.'

While it is common practice to quote the words of prominent thinkers such as Confucius or Plato in motivational Instagram posts, Luke apparently decided to break tradition.

Meanwhile, the caption read: 'Can you hear her? She often only whispers and can leave as fast as she arrived. But she's there.'

The post went on: 'Waiting patiently for her next chance to shine. Listen carefully. For her words will set you free.'

Source

They clearly ripped the story off from our info but still, funny.   cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:58 am

Bobette wrote:LOL at Daily Mail outing Luke for his self-aggrandising tossery:

Confucius or just confused? The Bachelorette favourite Luke McLeod shares inspirational post about 'intuition'... by quoting HIMSELF

He's the meditation-loving surfer who is doing his best to woo singleton Sophie Monk on The Bachelorette this season.

But Luke McLeod, 33, may have caused a few of his fans to scratch their head after sharing a bizarre inspirational post on Instagram by quoting himself.

The post, which was uploaded to his self-help business Soul Society's Instagram page last week, reads: 'Intuition is the voice of the soul- Luke McLeod.'

While it is common practice to quote the words of prominent thinkers such as Confucius or Plato in motivational Instagram posts, Luke apparently decided to break tradition.

Meanwhile, the caption read: 'Can you hear her? She often only whispers and can leave as fast as she arrived. But she's there.'

The post went on: 'Waiting patiently for her next chance to shine. Listen carefully. For her words will set you free.'

Source

They clearly ripped the story off from our info but still, funny.   cantstopl

Clearly DM are running out of things to post about! I wonder if they will struggle this season to get material seeing as the forum is fairly quiet?? laugh out loud
TPTB are giving us nothing this season.. disappointing! If it wasn't for Sophie I would have lost interest laugh out loud Someone who doesn't watch B'ette told me today that the winner was in their "social network" and was in his 40's yo... I dunno how credible the info is.. but that only points to one person!

ETA: FYI TPTB, send us some extended promo's PLEEEEASE Praying
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:23 pm

laugh out loud Too funny that DM wrote an article about what I posted and sleuthed on here regarding Luke and also Stu this past week. I may as well get paid by Daily Mail at this point. Let me know your offer DM. I'll be waiting  soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

As for F1, the rumor mill seems in overdrive regarding Stu and back when @skeppy posted that Stu was in F2 and now others and media talking about Stu winning. Perhaps the rumors are true, just like the rumors for past seasons were true. Luke's edit and SM activity will certainly make sense if so  question

Either way though, it seems like it is either Luke or Stu for F1. Can't say I will be surprised with either one winning as no one else really seems like a F1 contender at all imo and no love story or F1 story in sight yet either imo (sad imo what has happened to this show sad )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans