SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 pm

The weird thing though is that there aren't any other reports of Stu being F1 aside from Daily Mail, but they have been pushing him since that first story of him on the group date.  The article earlier in the week claimed a "source" said "they would be really good together" - not even that they are together.  I could say that Sophie and my garden gnome would be good together - doesn't make it fact.  

And yet Daily Mail has published article after article saying he wins.  That combined with Stu having that creepy second account makes me think it's a pre-arranged publicity stunt for him - getting a tonne of promotion through Daily Mail already and then via the show, but keeping it compartmentalised from his "real life".  I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he offered Ch 10 cash to take him to F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:21 pm

IDK. The whole thing is just super weird to me. Outside of how creepy imo that comment and SC of his is, would Stu really post that comment "Very enjoyable" with a screenshot of Sophie if he was dumped at F2?  Suspect

So odd how he posted that and also his other post of a rather wrinkled magazine paper shot of Sophie that you posted with him commenting he wishes Sophie is his GF.... very strange imo and not surprising he has now deleted those posts related to Sophie since DM has written about this other account of his

Once again, my word for this year's Aussie Bach/Bette seasons is "bizarredizzy

soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 C6f7bba35a09bc38e2a9cba4d144ef52soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 84e0f19f83b70b04e4b04a478c78c44f
IG stulandy44
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Ewwwwwwww  "very enjoyable?" SO CREEPY!!!  stupid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 pm

@Bobette IKR?! And a SC of her on screen with the caption so when he is watching! Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Possibly in F4 but not F1 per sleuthing:

Jarrod - for all his F1 patterns pre-season he seems to have totally lost the plot and now is the stage 5 clinger. At least he can go back to his wine at the end of all this. Better to wine than whine 

James - sunshine personified but seems to be typecast for the audience rather than Sophie and TPTB already have him dressed up as literally Sophie's "Monk" and her carrying him on her back like he's the new "it" bag of the season (you deserve better Jimmy). Poor thing is defs @insta.single going by his follows 

Apollo - not sure there's enough magic tricks in his magician hat for him to pull out a win and not sure of him being in F4 either. He's the eye candy to distract from the mess of the season imo

F1 contenders:

Luke - barely shown first ep. No CP chat shown (never happened before for any F1). SM activity during filming of show and on an almost daily basis. Traveling to NZ per SM activity of others during filming of the show and near finale. Dated Laura/F1 for months before both of them in the same year going on the respective shows. Quotes himself on his business account and so on and so on

Stu - intruder. Knew/of Sophie before she went on the show and wanted to date her. Per sources and rumors said to be in F2 and possibly win. Posting on his public account some SC and pic of a magazine photo of Sophie - seemed like something a fake/stalker would do but seems like his legit public SM account since he now follows his personal private one (so would have had to accept the follow)

Both Luke and Stu to me have cons/negatives against them for F1 so at this point it's whatever to me. Just sleuthing to sleuth. Honestly I don't see any matches for Sophie. Maybe she doesn't either and has to play the "I am so in love" card that she wants to escape to Mexico for weeks

dizzy  Suspect  :crazed  question  :shocked!: soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2292733854 soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:43 am

F1 Music.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:29 pm

So.

I have another bit of intel.

Apparently, Stu wins.

My friend was supposed to be having a meeting with Stu and was told firsthand by producers that Stu couldn't make the meeting because he had to leave last minute for five days away with Sophie.

Now - whether they/Stu were intentionally throwing a spanner in the works just to get people talking..? duh

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 pm

yes @Skeppy thank you for the info! It seems like Stu has been the only one so far that has whispers about him winning and even DM pushing for him to possibly win. It could be a total misdirect since it seems odd imo that producers would mention anything about a SHV at all and very suss Suspect But OTOH, if Stu wins then it somewhat explains Luke's SM activity and travel during filming (and lack of CP chat shown in 1st Ep) imo. 

TBH, just from a stats perspective I'd LOVE it if someone other than Ep3 SD wins. It's gotten so predictable with that pattern so an intruder winning (never happened before) would be something unpredictable at least (even if I think Stu as F1 is still totally planned if so and scripted soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887 )
Although I have my doubts of it happening, I'm interested to see if Intruder/Stu can out-win Luke/Ep3 SD pattern for F1  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Skeppy wrote:So.

I have another bit of intel.

Apparently, Stu wins.

My friend was supposed to be having a meeting with Stu and was told firsthand by producers that Stu couldn't make the meeting because he had to leave last minute for five days away with Sophie.

Now - whether they/Stu were intentionally throwing a spanner in the works just to get people talking..? duh

@Skeppy - I'm loving your insider scoops!  

I'd believe your intel 1000% more than anything coming out of Daily Mail but it's interesting that the rumours seemingly align.  
Cheers and keep it coming. thumbsup

AllAboutLove wrote:yes @Skeppy thank you for the info! It seems like Stu has been the only one so far that has whispers about him winning and even DM pushing for him to possibly win. It could be a total misdirect since it seems odd imo that producers would mention anything about a SHV at all and very suss Suspect But OTOH, if Stu wins then it somewhat explains Luke's SM activity and travel during filming (and lack of CP chat shown in 1st Ep) imo. 

TBH, just from a stats perspective I'd LOVE it if someone other than Ep3 SD wins. It's gotten so predictable with that pattern so an intruder winning (never happened before) would be something unpredictable at least (even if I think Stu as F1 is still totally planned if so and scripted soul - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887 )
Although I have my doubts of it happening, I'm interested to see if Intruder/Stu can out-win Luke/Ep3 SD pattern for F1  :detective

@AllAboutLove, wasn't there a pattern with F1 alternating between ep 3 and ep 5?  Maybe Stu gets the ep 5 single date? question

I think we will know more when we see Stu on the show and see how he's edited. At the moment it's still Luke F1 for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:17 pm

@Bobette for BetteAU it's different from BachAU and F1 has always been Ep3 SD for past BetteAU seasons.

Now if Stu gets Ep5 SD and they change the pattern that could be something for sure but atm I still see it as Luke for F1 until something else happens with Stu...

Although if Stu is F1 that won't surprise me either laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Bobette wrote:F1 Music.

Source

Welp, was it more awkward that Alex's attempt to eat Richie's face?

Look who ended up with the final rose...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 am

I'm kind of confused - why isn't Luke out of the running for F1 based on his SM? Sorry I wasn't really following this preseason!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans