SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 am

If Apollo goes at F3 its absolutely certain that Stu is F1. There is no way in hell that Jaqui O would have said what she did to Sophie about Jarrod if she had just been told that Jarrod is the winner laugh out loud.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This pic is certainly interesting! They must have done this photoshoot recently. Last year they had a similar pic with Lee, Jake, and Matty and the guy holding a heart was F1 and the guy further away was F3... So it seems like they may be doing it a bit differently this year and maybe a push to make Jarrod more a viable F1?  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1508473034631_Imgsophiestory
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/sophie-monk-picks-the-wrong-guy-on-the-bachelorette-42066

Adding to the above. This post and the caption by NW mag seem like a spoiler to me that Apollo is F3 and that they are pushing him hardcore to be next Bach lead. No surprise to me since Apollo is the only one with a next Bach lead edit imo and the show has done everything (along with media) to make it seem like Apollo is available and a great catch, ready for relationship despite his age, mature, etc (Ten Insider posting a lot of Apollo on their IG, Sophie narrating for Apollo in his pre-season vid on their official SM). James seems to be trying super hard with his SM (his Facebook especially) to try get the Bach gig (which tbh, already has turned me off him) and Apollo has been way more lowkey on both SM and in public (not hanging out with the the other contestants or partying etc like James and Luke did) which is a good thing. That said, if they do go with a returnee for next Bachelor I can see them going with Apollo and I think Apollo would make a good lead but I'd prefer if they went with someone new. 

@nwmag Apollo look so damn good with a rose that if Sophie Monk don't give him one, then Channel TEN should give him plenty as the next Bachie! Agree? PS: see this week's issue for more topless top three!#bacheloretteau #bae
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 22639173_143260769753325_3600847752868659200_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bak2Mo-D9tY/?taken-by=nwmag
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Apollo as F3 and going home as sleuthed/speculated

And everyone tuning in tomorrow night to make sure the clinger doesn't win again.  As speculated.

I actually have a theory about Jarrod. He really doesn't seem that heartbroken post-show IMO, what with the silliness with the Mexico brochure and the cigarettes and even Sophie in her Ugg boots.  IMO he may well have known he was (the suspected) F2 and is just kind of "happy to be involved" IYKWIM?  

When he was first revealed on FB, there were quite a few comments from what appeared to be old school friends/local people basically saying, "really, Jarrod Woodgate???"  I get the feeling he was not a popular kid.  I get a vibe of of "HAH, that'll show 'em!" from him, like he's proud to have made it to F2. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 am

On Instagram, Jarrod is not sad at all. If he is F2, he has accepted it with grace

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 am

Jarrod was totally locked down and MIA for over a month on SM while all the other contestants were liking things, accepting follows, etc Jarrod didn't do any of that. He was MIA. There have also been rumors and accounts that he was seriously heartbroken.

To me, that he was so MIA for so long is typical of F2s who are devo and take time to get over it. Everything else that has been sleuthed has been since the show started and when over a month since filming ended had passed.

His SM activity even during the show airing has been way more lowkey too than the other F1 contenders (Luke, James, and Stu) imo and he is likely obligated contractually to post and make it seem like is just fine (same with being out and about I could see him being asked) and all that is if it's actually HIM posting and not someone else like his sister (I know of other contestants who had someone else monitor their SM and they didn't do it)

I also have no doubt that if Jarrod is F2 he will say to her that he wishes Sophie nothing but the best at FRC and put her happiness first. If you really care for someone you put them first and IA @Enough that he will accept it with grace Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jarrod was totally locked down and MIA for over a month on SM while all the other contestants were liking things, accepting follows, etc Jarrod didn't do any of that. He was MIA. There have also been rumors and accounts that he was seriously heartbroken.

To me, that he was so MIA for so long is typical of F2s who are devo and take time to get over it. Everything else that has been sleuthed has been since the show started and when over a month since filming ended had passed.

His SM activity even during the show airing has been way more lowkey too than the other F1 contenders (Luke, James, and Stu) imo and he is likely obligated contractually to please ost and make it seem like is just fine (same with being out and about I could see him being asked) and all that is if it's actually HIM posting and not someone else like his sister (I know of other contestants who had someone else monitor their SM and they didn't do it)

I also have no doubt that if Jarrod is F2 he will say to her that he wishes Sophie nothing but the best at FRC and put her happiness first. If you really care for someone you put them first and IA @Enough that he will accept it with grace Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633
Sadly, a repeat of Elise F2 build up. Gosh, this show is brutal, especially for F2's

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:27 am

IMO, Jarrid us so F2 edit. This show is so predictable and boring. I don't mind predictable so much but .... I really don't know

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:00 am

So that's a lock for Stu at F1.

If you listen to the podcast of the Kyle and Jaqui O show where Sophie tells them the winner... afterwards they go through the 9 contenders that were left at that stage and Jaqui and Kyle totally write Jarrod off as a psycho and Sophie has to defend him. There's no way they would have said that to Sophie's face if he was F1. Sophie didn't tell them who F2 was and I would think that they assumed he would be leaving soon and Luke or James (or someone similar) would be in the top few.

It was a surprise for Jaqui because she was sure Luke would win and Stu's single date hadn't aired yet. She did say "I like him, I get good vibes from him", in response to finding out who it was.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jarrod was totally locked down and MIA for over a month on SM while all the other contestants were liking things, accepting follows, etc Jarrod didn't do any of that. He was MIA. There have also been rumors and accounts that he was seriously heartbroken.

His SM activity even during the show airing has been way more lowkey too than the other F1 contenders (Luke, James, and Stu) imo and he is likely obligated contractually to post and make it seem like is just fine (same with being out and about I could see him being asked) and all that is if it's actually HIM posting and not someone else like his sister (I know of other contestants who had someone else monitor their SM and they didn't do it)

ITA with all of that @AllAboutLove.
IMO there is NO way that Jarrod would not have been wretchedly heartbroken at F2 (if he is F2, but IMO there's no doubt!), and just like Elise, her SM was never heartbroken sounding. Right up until the last second there were plenty of us still clutching on to strings of hope and her SM never let on, then in her post show interviews her heartbreak was revealed, and her admitting feeling so gross about having to do posts with her and Matty, and apologising to Laura for having to do so etc. Jarrod would absolutely be contracted to do the same.

I rode along with the creepy stage-five-clinger edit for Jarrod with the rest of the country/world, but I absolutely feel for him at this point. IMO he's so deeply invested in Sophie, he's got the absolute best of intentions, genuinely wants to care for and find purpose in a life with Sophie, and has been hauled over the coals and used as the 'sacrificial lamb' by the editing/producers in the name of prime time entertainment, and for elevating Stu in comparison. Villains getting their just desserts, sure. But a very sweet guy this invested and genuine, even if on the intense/clingy side sometimes - just mean TPTB!
I wish Jarrod the absolute best in finding true love and appreciation for who he is moving forward, and am thankful to have had his refreshing, genuine integrity in this season, on what is a BachAU ship with fast-sinking integrity, from what it started with back in Tim and Anna days (All JMO).

Wishing all the best for Stu and Sophie, I've enjoyed watching their story unfold, the giggles throughout their dates, and can see the match there  :swinginglove
My first, and probably last, post for this season because, well, the most obvious and spoiled AU Bach ever IMO hi

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 am

Well said @ideas_ideas!

Look how bad of an edit the F2 had to be given to even make Stu remotely palatable to the audience....Rich, still married, 4 kids, vasectomy, met prior to the show, intruder, and goes against everything the lead said they wanted before the show...... the producers are scratching their heads “hmmmm, how can we make the audience not worry about all that?” Make the F2 an even worse option to overshadow all the unappealing things about F1. Poor Jarrod! Sacrificial lamb indeed!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans