SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:21 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think most people who push themselves and call themselves the "favorite" and whatnot are ego driven and ego is a sign of insecurity imo.

I still think based on everything I've sleuthed on and off the show (so not just "edit") that Laura is like his sister and Matty will be doing what she says if she's F1 and I think he may like that since that's what he is used to.

JMO

laura dominatrix and matty submissive??

yeah... i see that  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Domina10
source google

Replying purely so I have a record of this emoji.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:21 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think most people who push themselves and call themselves the "favorite" and whatnot are ego driven and ego is a sign of insecurity imo.

I still think based on everything I've sleuthed on and off the show (so not just "edit") that Laura is like his sister and Matty will be doing what she says if she's F1 and I think he may like that since that's what he is used to.

JMO

laura dominatrix and matty submissive??

yeah... i see that  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Domina10
source google
the emoticons are too funny  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 am

yeah i am the queen of emojis. ask and you shall receive laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

THANK YOU everyone for the live comments !!
it was very entertaining and will make my day

is the teaser the same as already shared for the hometown or did you see something new in it?

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

BREAKING NEWS: Off Topic but the Bachelorette page just posted a video of her men arriving on the red carpet. I'm off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

Bobette wrote:BREAKING NEWS:  Off Topic but the Bachelorette page just posted a video of her men arriving on the red carpet.  I'm off.

do not want to see................................ laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 am

HEA wrote:THANK YOU everyone for the live comments !!
it was very entertaining and will make my day

is the teaser the same as already shared for the hometown or did you see something new in it?

It was a newish sneak peak..every girl pretty much say they are falling for him except for Laura she says something like don't ask me to do that when you can't say it back.... :shocked!:

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 am

Bobette wrote:How on earth does Elise make it to F2 with only one SD, when Tara and Flo have both had 2???

yea, even cobie got 2 SD, COBIE! laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 am

Just watched the replay (missed the live) and caught up with all your commentary along the way... all the LOLs here -- you guys are way more entertaining than the predictability.com that that episode was ... LOL @ purple cadbury suit!!! What WAS thaaaaat?!! Haha

Okay I think you ladies are ALL over it tonight.

I'm SUPER wary of trying not to 'pick' on the 'confident' girl... confidence and women historically is a strange psychology, we're so conditioned to equating femininity with 'soft and shy' and that equating to 'better' and 'nicer' in women, as opposed to strong and confident. With that said, I am not feeling warmth toward Laura either. Just not.... feeling the humility there that makes a person endearing.
I think there can definitely be a balance of confidence and warmth/humility in people... feel that there is that balance less and less. I just want to LOVE the predicted F1 sooo much but... not...

RE: the episode preview for tomorrow -- short though it is, IMO once again it's the Laura show. The way he's looking at her as opposed to the less engaged way he's looking at the other girls (yes, even Elise IMO Upset ), the way he's saying 'are you completely sure?' (or whatever) like he's invested enough to try and pull that out of her in that moment, which sets Laura off... and IA with whoever said she knows what she's doing - that she's got a very firm hook in him and the claims of 'insecurities' are kind of a false overlay of trying to project either a modesty or a fragility neither of which seem convincing.

Getting off my judgey armchair soapbox now. :soapbox

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:30 am

Taras brother in the promo "are you gonna pick tara?" lmaoo laugh out loud, as if matty can answer that
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:30 am

ITA with everything you wrote @ideas_ideas and see it the same way :yes: yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 am

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:BREAKING NEWS:  Off Topic but the Bachelorette page just posted a video of her men arriving on the red carpet.  I'm off.

do not want to see................................ laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 3806527698

No worries @HEA my lips are sealed.  

Back to Matty, this just in: apparently there WAS tongue on his date with Elise.  If this man is to be believed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4857268/James-Blunt-awkward-performance-Bachelor.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 ZM1LgGw

'Here am I, sort of tearful, singing a song, crying away, while they are tongues down the throat. Going hell for leather.'
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala